Michael Jackson's Dad to be Deposed

MJEnjoyYourselfMJEnjoyYourself Posts: 493
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Dad to be Deposed
Originally posted 56 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's dad will be deposed by Jackson's estate lawyers some time next month in his bid to receive an allowance from the estate.

0507-michael-jackson-joe-jackson-ex-tmz.jpg

As we first reported, Joe Jackson filed a claim against the estate last year in an effort to get a monthly check from the estate.

According to documents filed earlier this week, Joe will sit down with Michael's attorney at a date to be determined "between June 1, 2010 and July 1, 2010."

Both sides will then go back to court some time after August 1.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/07/michael-j ... z0nHEL6XJP<!-- m -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Michael's attorney? Or the estate's attorney?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• why dont his other kids provide him with an allowance? why even in death he still has to pay out?

arent the jackson siblings embarassed

he was asking for $15,000 a month or so but janet surely could sort him out with a home for his life time and some spends?
  • Hmm, June promises to be an interesting month. We need to keep our eyes peeled open.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Michael's attorney?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    THIS BOY IS BAD, THIS BOY IS DANGEROUS!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

MUST WE PUT THIS IN THE SLIP UP LIST???
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Hmm, June promises to be an interesting month. We need to keep our eyes peeled open.

yep.....
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    According to documents filed earlier this week, Joe will sit down with Michael's attorney at a date to be determined "between June 1, 2010 and July 1, 2010."

HE IS COMING BACK, BABY!
  • I guess the attorney is Oxman...
  • that guy oxman - you have to watch him - what comes out of his mouth

"wake up dead" gems
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    We'll have to ask Harvey about this one.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    01/06/2010- 01/07/2010 01/08/2010 and then, something will happen in those periods of time, or specifically in those dates? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    Can we not split hairs please. Michael put him in the position to handle the estate -- Michael's attorney=estate attorney. Same difference. They are not talking Michael in the present tense. It's these kinds of comments that are time wasters and annoying as all get out.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    that guy oxman - you have to watch him - what comes out of his mouth

"wake up dead" gems
    Are you gonna honestly tell me that you have never heard that phrase before or used it yourself. Maybe you're just to young to have heard it. It's fairly common. It is not a "gem"
    Can we not split hairs please. Michael put him in the position to handle the estate -- Michael's attorney=estate attorney. Same difference. They are not talking Michael in the present tense. It's these kinds of comments that are time wasters and annoying as all get out.

That may be your opinion, I don't share it. If you think it's a waste of time, just skip it. If I had to reply to everything that annoys me, I wouldn't be able to work, eat, shower or sleep anymore and 24 hours in a day would not be enough.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• If I had to reply to everything that annoys me, I wouldn't be able to work, eat, shower or sleep anymore and 24 hours in a day would not be enough.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm going to be a little more annoying:

6/1/2010 & 7/1/2010

6+1+2+1+7+1+2+1 = 21 or 7/7/7

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Joe says "Michael's lawyer," we must read and try to understand what is written,. So what are we doing here? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I find no big thing in the "Michael's attorney" to me it means nothing. The dates mean something to me and to the rest of us on this post it's clear the BAM will be during that time period after August 1 we'll know exactly wot the man is gonna do. Obviously if he comes back June/July everyone gonna be focused on why he did it? How he did it? Once again August seems good cus if he comes back June/July he'll give it like a month or so for the world to come to their senses cus if his "death" shook us globally now imagine the BAM it's gonna be like no one has ever done this I don't think the media and ppl will be focused omg we gonna have another tour, nope it's not gonna be that they'll be in disbelief it's gonna be an eyeopener to the nonbelievers. Michael knows that he's gotta give the ppl at least a month or 2 to recuperate from the shock, so coming August yes the BAM was awesome, but now let's focus on me dudes I still have it I can dance I'm still the K.O.P. plus new titles the dude is gonna have from this point on. Mike you genius why can't there be more men like you? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->