Michael Jackson -- Chick Magnet?

MJEnjoyYourselfMJEnjoyYourself Posts: 493
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson -- Chick Magnet?
Originally posted May 8th 2010 7:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's bodyguards are taking issue with the man who claims he had a sexual relationship with MJ during the last months of his life.

0508-michael-jackson-ama-getty-credit.jpg

It's not that the bodyguards say Jason Pfeiffer wasn't his type -- they say Jacko wasn't gay.

Bill Whitfield, Javon Beard and Mike Garcia will appear for a second time on ABC, according to the New York Post, to shoot down rumors the singer was a homosexual.

According to the Post, the bodyguards claim the singer had two girlfriends in the months before he died. He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent.

Who knew MJ parlez-vous hot chicks?

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/08/michael-j ... z0nLlt4nxN<!-- m -->

Comments

• alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    A European accent? Um, that doesn't narrow it down that much, lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Btw, how would the know this since they didn't even work for Michael around that time? It's nice that they're trying to defend him though...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    European accent? Maybe the clothing designer Rushka.
  • kingofdreamsbyloonyluci.jpg

TIRED...VERY TIRED.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    "I'm a black american, I'm proud of my race.I'M PROUD OF WHO I'M. I HAVE A LOT OF PRIDE AND DIGNITY" (MICHAEL JACKSON)
    "if you see a tabloid - BURN IT - ALL THE MEDIA LIES" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    TMZ thank you for keeping MICHAEL JACKSON always in focus,but what about leaving aside his intimate life....He needs PEACE!!!
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!

wm7w.jpg
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER??? WHO CARES WHO MIKE HAD PRIVATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH??? THAT'S MIKE'S BUSINESS AND NOONE ELSE'S!!!
    geeezzz...will this tabloid BS EVER stop???

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    I totally agree. It's no one's business but his.

This is why celebrities are secretive about their private lives. A lot of people cannot accept the fact that they may have personal relationships. And the tabloids just keep adding fuel to the fire.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    European accent? Maybe the clothing designer Rushka.

i hope to God they dont mean Sam de Gossen.

Least it rules out heismypeterpan who is american.
  • Well us ladies care!!! I for one would have loved nothing more than to see him happy with a strong and caring woman even if it would hurt my own ego! LOL

I dont doubt for a second Michael is a straight man and loved the ladies
    however it must be very hard to trust someone when you are Michael Jackson.
    You have no idea what they love him for....

Anyhow can we really trust EVERYTHING these body guards say anyhow?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be they mean european English/ Brittish accent? Because I can´t find a connection of "european accent" otherwise.
  • It's none of our bussiness who Michael has a romantic relationship with, if he has a girlfriend or not it's up to him and it's his bussiness not them or ours. I think it's good that he has a girlfriend if he has one now you know. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    They wrote 2 girlfriends, as 2 relationships? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah, he was a busy man.

Who´s next in the "kiu"? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It's none of our bussiness who Michael has a romantic relationship with, if he has a girlfriend or not it's up to him and it's his bussiness not them or ours. I think it's good that he has a girlfriend if he has one now you know. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Clapping.gif Very well said MJlover. If Michael had a girlfriend well good on him, but it's really none of our business if he hadn't said anything about it.
  • May be they mean european English/ Brittish accent? Because I can´t find a connection of "european accent" otherwise.

European could mean anything...Polish, Russian, German etc.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Well us ladies care!!! I for one would have loved nothing more than to see him happy with a strong and caring woman even if it would hurt my own ego! LOL

I dont doubt for a second Michael is a straight man and loved the ladies
    however it must be very hard to trust someone when you are Michael Jackson.
    You have no idea what they love him for....

Anyhow can we really trust EVERYTHING these body guards say anyhow?

i'm a lady, too. and i agree, i would have loved nothing more than to see mike happy with a fitting partner, whoever that might have been. but whatever he decides to reveal of that or who he has relationships with his HIS BUSINESS ONLY. and nobody else should even go public with anything he or she THINKS they know. it shouldn't matter to anyone, fans or no fans, ladiez or no ladiez, cuz that is irrelevant to his musical legacy and everything else he did as a human being, helping other people, etc. it is simply none of anybody else's business. and celebrity status (or not) doesn't justify anyone else to talk about that. period.

'PRIVACY', PEOPLE!!!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And the definition of hot chicks ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Hot+chicks<!-- m -->
  • So he was all the time telling us, and this sign stands for two, not for victory? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

881f2fe88778bfec619ae234e9df-grande.jpg

I think that´s too a lie.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    kingofdreamsbyloonyluci.jpg

TIRED...VERY TIRED.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    "I'm a black american, I'm proud of my race.I'M PROUD OF WHO I'M. I HAVE A LOT OF PRIDE AND DIGNITY" (MICHAEL JACKSON)
    "if you see a tabloid - BURN IT - ALL THE MEDIA LIES" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    TMZ thank you for keeping MICHAEL JACKSON always in focus,but what about leaving aside his intimate life....He needs PEACE!!!
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!

wm7w.jpg
    OMG, WHO drew that?! That is GORGEOUS, I adore the style!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Is it just me or when this article came out

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/08/michael-jackson-jason-pfeiffer-gay-straight-rumor-bodyguard-girlfriend/

And when I read this part…

"He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent."

Did anyone else think of this person?

http://twitter.com/justAfriend_

jafp.jpg

Cassidy Sims…
    Who claims to be in contact with MJ and was giving info on another site (can’t remember where it is now) in the very beginning of the hoax.

I get the feeling that TMZ puts these things in the articles to guide us to where we need to be looking.

In ARG’s there is a term for this… something like a trailhead or… I don’t remember. Anyway, in ARG’s there are sites, communications, etc. that are put there to lead us to where we should be looking or to a new site etc.

I really think TMZ is just that.

Taken from: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/05/08/tmz-michael-jackson-chick-magnet/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    lilwendy,... Very well <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    that picture looks like a double, but im prob entirely wrong lol
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    This might be a tad off topic but..these tabloids NEED TO STOP calling him JACKO!!!

(sorry, just an annoyed fan here)

Love,
    V
  • twitter, fb, my space is not the source of the truth it is the playing field for the sick who have nothing better to do but trick pp who miss their idol.

what difference does it make, but why believe disloyal employees, their information does not stack up, you know they want their books to sell, they provide rude responses and you guys are shocked.

does it provide an answer to the hoax questions,

these creeps - creep out and its like we swarm believing they speak the gospel - are we naive

we are so nice to them we become the creepers - what for to get scammed - to be disappointed.

too be disrepectful to michael? examine your motives

[youtube:2k4nq1sj]
    So he was all the time telling us, and this sign stands for two, not for victory? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

881f2fe88778bfec619ae234e9df-grande.jpg

I think that´s too a lie.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Is it just me or when this article came out

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/08/michael-jackson-jason-pfeiffer-gay-straight-rumor-bodyguard-girlfriend/

And when I read this part…

"He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent."

Did anyone else think of this person?

http://twitter.com/justAfriend_

jafp.jpg

Cassidy Sims…
    Who claims to be in contact with MJ and was giving info on another site (can’t remember where it is now) in the very beginning of the hoax.

I get the feeling that TMZ puts these things in the articles to guide us to where we need to be looking.

In ARG’s there is a term for this… something like a trailhead or… I don’t remember. Anyway, in ARG’s there are sites, communications, etc. that are put there to lead us to where we should be looking or to a new site etc.

I really think TMZ is just that.

Taken from: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/05/08/tmz-michael-jackson-chick-magnet/

Lil wendy, I thought justafriend was gone!!
    She was debunked and proven to be a "faker", fooling people over twitter and myspace.
    Being a friend of comeback777 or even being herself!

The article in TMZ about a "friend" made me giggle a bit but no way Cas/ justafriend/ comeback777 is the real deal <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->