Michael live in Argentina PLUS amazing kiss!

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Ladies you will love this...(or maybe not! LOL)
Oh gosh I wish i was that girl!!!!
Look at how he lovingly and passionately kisses this fan
[youtube:hokr4k7a]

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I LIVE IN ARGENTINA, IF I FOUND THIS GIRL I GONNA KILL HER!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    LOL!
    AWWW <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    HE IS SO ADORABLE!
  • Oh my good Lord, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    1lg035faint.gif
    I wish I was that girl <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I AM SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That kiss is so awkward!
    It's not like he would want to french her. I'm surprised he doesn't have like, herpes or something.
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    OOOH I think he liked her! I didn't think it was awkward! It was soooo cute!! Good for her. She has something that we only dream about!!
  • No way it was awkward at all...he wants to EAT that girl!!!!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Are we looking at the same kiss?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    :lol:
    Are we looking at the same kiss?

agree. he does seem to be quite the illusionist sometimes
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's certainly leaning into it, and enjoying it a second time. What was it about her?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    God, if i could have just one wish...
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    :shock: <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I AM SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    me too grrrr <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Omg I wish I were this girl.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

This man is pulling of the most brilliant hoax ever and yet there are so many posts where he is only seen as an object of lust for his fans. It's bothering me, sorry to say so but it is.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This man is pulling of the most brilliant hoax ever and yet there are so many posts where he is only seen as an object of lust for his fans. It's bothering me, sorry to say so but it is.

I know what you mean...and I, for my part, am here for the hoax. that'ss the most important thing...it's just nice to lash out once in a while and be silly. doesn't mean that I think the hoax is not important. I mean that's why we're here right.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

if you are having trouble with this you will defineatly want to stay away from the dualism thread. some hoaxers there believe he is the messiah.
    hopefully they are not the same one's who are lustful.
    SCARY

if you are having trouble with this you will defineatly want to stay away from the dualism thread. some hoaxers there believe he is the messiah.
    hopefully they are not the same one's who are lustful.
    SCARY

haha yeah that would be scary <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Why did I watch that? Knowing it would make me so jealous.
  • It's all about ESCAPISM
    Us fans need something to make us laugh and smile while waiting for Michael's return