MICHAEL'S BODYGUARDS TAKING ISSUE WITH JASON

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in News
I LOOOVE THIS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/08/michael-j ... irlfriend/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson's bodyguards are taking issue with the man who claims he had a sexual relationship with MJ during the last months of his life.

It's not that the bodyguards say Jason Pfeiffer wasn't his type -- they say Jacko wasn't gay.

Bill Whitfield, Javon Beard and Mike Garcia will appear for a second time on ABC, according to the New York Post, to shoot down rumors the singer was a homosexual.

According to the Post, the bodyguards claim the singer had two girlfriends in the months before he died. He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent.

Who knew MJ parlez-vous hot chicks?

Mmm Michael, naughty boy!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think I want to contact one of those bodyguards and ask how they can be so sure to use was, was, was. Did they see Michael actually dead?

Comments

• JudeJude Posts: 452
    This has crossed my mind before, What if one of Michael's doubles is gay? Has anyone resherched this? If thats the case, then it could be the reason for the gay rumors. Just a thought.

Peace.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I am very interested to hear what MJ's bodyguards had to say regarding the Jason story. God bless you!