New Facebook page 5 Brothers enterprises,LLC

Comments

• but they dont have any teeth
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I've analysed that page and.... it seems to me that it was created by a fan or someone who likes playing games with us...
    The e-mail that is posted in this facebook page screams FAKE in all colours of the rainbow!
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fiventerprisesbros@yahoo.com">fiventerprisesbros@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Five enterprises?/ What is that???? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Fake! fake! fake!
    And there's no photo of Jermaine??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Come on...
    I'm not gonna believe that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Beautifully done. there was no way add it as a friend. Am I missing something?
  • I've analysed that page and.... it seems to me that it was created by a fan or someone who likes playing games with us...
    The e-mail that is posted in this facebook page screams FAKE in all colours of the rainbow!
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fiventerprisesbros@yahoo.com">fiventerprisesbros@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Fake! fake! fake!
    And there's no photo of Jermaine??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Come on...
    I'm not gonna believe that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You have some points here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Didn´t see the mail adress... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And Jermaine´s pic! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • but they dont have any teeth

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I've analysed that page and.... it seems to me that it was created by a fan or someone who likes playing games with us...

Fake! fake! fake!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You have some points here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Didn´t see the mail adress... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And Jermaine´s pic! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The email being from yahoo means nothing. My family owns a business and we all use gmail. Businesses use yahoo and google (gmail) all of the time any more. I believe it's real for many reasons but will continue searching for proof. Thanks.
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    I just did a reverse email lookup on this and it says they are located in Sunnyvale California. That is heart of silicon valley Someone is messing with us. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I can't believe people believe this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I've been following it for a long time. It's run by <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/5Brothersenterprises<!-- m --> (Pheelyks Mc Nzi)

He also runs a group with the same name <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... all&ref=ts<!-- m -->

Here's the twitter <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Pheelyks<!-- m -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • The email being from yahoo means nothing. My family owns a business and we all use gmail. Businesses use yahoo and google (gmail) all of the time any more. I believe it's real for many reasons but will continue searching for proof. Thanks.

Even more, such a business could neither be gmail should be a domain email:
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fivebrosenterprises@fivebrosenterprises.com">fivebrosenterprises@fivebrosenterprises.com</a><!-- e -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I started looking at the video's that were posted by the 5 Brother's Enterprises - and was totally shocked at them. I haven't seen them before. Has anyone else?
    Not these ones but the PT Barnum videos made by the same user on you tube a couple of months ago they blew me away at the time. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    By the way did anyone notice the last two letters in the link? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

oh yeah: '...ref=ts' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This videos are too professional. The one of the Police I took as he can do anything he wants there are no limits for him. You see all the police that came out with him in videos and stuff which I took as a clue that they could be actors and who's to say real cops can't just play a part? I'm leaning toward the he's being helped by authorities cus of serious threats that would be a legit reason for them to help him out. Mike doing something that's never been done before things will never be the same again.

I love that video, and yes, way too pprofessional. I think this account could be very legit. Let's see what happens.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Five Enterprises Bros the biggest societies of production and distribution for the cinema and television, society of the Family Jackson 's
    Band Interests:
    Movies
    Biography:
    This is it
    The Jack5ons " A Family Dynasty"

Here are a couple of the videos that were posted:
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Brother ... 444&ref=mf<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 5988931755<!-- m -->
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Great videos! I like them! <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    It says:

Copyright © 2009
    5 BROTHERS ENTERPRISES, LLC
    All Rights Reserved.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

If something's copyrighted on Facebook, is it legitimate? And also, where is the Jackson family logo?
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    The fact that these videos are on that facebook page doesn't mean the page is legit...
    I could easily put Michaels short films on my facebook but I still would not be Michael... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This videos are too professional. The one of the Police I took as he can do anything he wants there are no limits for him. You see all the police that came out with him in videos and stuff which I took as a clue that they could be actors and who's to say real cops can't just play a part? I'm leaning toward the he's being helped by authorities cus of serious threats that would be a legit reason for them to help him out. Mike doing something that's never been done before things will never be the same again.

I love that video, and yes, way too pprofessional. I think this account could be very legit. Let's see what happens.

I agree - I have my nephew doing some research on both 5 Brothers Enterprises, LLC and 5 Brothers enterprises, llc as he does web page design. I am still leaning on this being professionally done. The videos are HD, they don't have spelling and grammatical errors like most youtube videos we see and the fact that both of these pages are copyrighted by the same company makes me go ummm.....

I think people are discrediting this way too easily but that's up to each of you to decide on your own. I'm just glad that there are some here that agree there could be more to this Facebook page. Blessings.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    This videos are too professional. The one of the Police I took as he can do anything he wants there are no limits for him. You see all the police that came out with him in videos and stuff which I took as a clue that they could be actors and who's to say real cops can't just play a part? I'm leaning toward the he's being helped by authorities cus of serious threats that would be a legit reason for them to help him out. Mike doing something that's never been done before things will never be the same again.

I agree - I have my nephew doing some research on both 5 Brothers Enterprises, LLC and 5 Brothers enterprises, llc as he does web page design. I am still leaning on this being professionally done. The videos are HD, they don't have spelling and grammatical errors like most youtube videos we see and the fact that both of these pages are copyrighted by the same company makes me go ummm.....

I think people are discrediting this way too easily but that's up to each of you to decide on your own. I'm just glad that there are some here that agree there could be more to this Facebook page. Blessings.

This page makes me really wonder....but I'm still so goddamn skeptical...there are too many fakers out there that's why I'm very careful about this...
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    If this is a real site by the Brothers then I hope they know how this is messing with people's hearts and minds and I hope they are not cruel enough to do this without it really being about Michael being alive because if for any other reason then they will lose fans not gain them.
    Nefari

I agree 100 percent. Is there a way to find out if this is the real site? How can we know? Like I said, could that uncapitalized word, enterprises, be a way of using the name and not really being them? Some hoaxter messing with us?

God I hope it's them, because I do not believe they would be cruel like that. And I really feel he is alive. Not just hoping it but really believing it. I just cannot believe he would go out of this world on propofol. Just seems too strange. Seems more like a leaked story, like the buying the elephant man bones or the hypo chamber that he supposedly slept in. Just sounds like something weird to see how far the media would swallow and take it. Although I am sure there would be more reasons behind it than that, but, what do ya think?

I totally agree with you!
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    Hope this isn't a double thread couldn't see it anywhere else. If you haven't seen this already, it's worth a LOOK! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/5-Brothers-enterprises-llc/363445214435?ref=ts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Mikey Behind the camera again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 3445214435<!-- m -->
  • This site has made changes in the last day. Videos gone. Countdown gone.

hmmm....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This site has made changes in the last day. Videos gone. Countdown gone.

hmmm....

The whole page is gone and there is a new one without videos and pictures....

A bummer, because I loved the Impossible is Nothing video, I hope someone was able to rip it and post it on YouTube.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I keep thinking over and over that Michael Jackson with the 3 beautiful angels he had depending on him and loving him, Paris, Blanket and Prince, that Michael would NEVER have put his life on the line and toyed with something like Propofol, no matter how hard it was for him to sleep. Sorry but I dont buy it. There would just have to be another solution. If he needed a drug to sleep this was not the answer and I dont believe he would have risked it nor do I believe he is ignorant! Michael Jackson was or is very wise and very considerate of his children and his own life. My theory is, if he died from Propofol then somebody popped it in an IV when he was not expecting it. I think Michael may have agreed to a saline solution for hydration or something of the like but NOT propofol. But my overall belief, my strongest opinion is that Murray is the man we never knew......run with that how you like.....
    Nefari
    THIS IS WHAT I THINK TOO... THEY ARAE HIS LIFE, HE NEVER PUT HIS LIFE IN DANGER LIKE THAT, NEVER!

hmmm....

Yes, there seem to be many changes to both facebook accounts. The one with lower case letters is unavailable altogether. I hope we'll see it back up and running with updated videos and pictures..and a lower number in that count.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    This site has made changes in the last day. Videos gone. Countdown gone.

hmmm....

A bummer, because I loved the Impossible is Nothing video, I hope someone was able to rip it and post it on YouTube.
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/grou ... ref=search<!-- m -->

hmmm....

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/grou ... ref=search<!-- m -->

That is the second account, not the one with the original impossible video. But even now when I click on that link I get no videos. However, I did search youtube and found the impossible and it was posted by someone called "mywhoisit". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iVRKUGv9iw<!-- m -->
  • I received a tweet from Pheelyks only a few hrs ago. I can't remember if I was following them. Pheelyks appeared as my most recent follower. The tweet and follower are now gone from my account. The tweet simply said "D-37". Anyone else get this? The fact that this thread has appeared is strange timing to me.