Jermaine Jackson to appear on CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES

simalvessimalves Posts: 730
edited January 1970 in News
Jermaine Jackson to appear on CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES - Season Two premieres
Saturday, July 17 at 9PM ET

<!-- m -->http://www.tv.com/bio-channel-2010-orig ... 76722.html<!-- m -->

BIO Channel's #1 series continues to explore the paranormal world through the deeply personal stories of our favorite stars in season two of "Celebrity Ghost Stories."

Each episode will feature celebrities' real life encounters with the paranormal; from deeply emotional and revealing encounters with departed loved ones to run-ins with angry ... See Morespirits in haunted spaces.

In each episode of "Celebrity Ghost Stories," viewers will see several first-person celebrity narratives by respected actors, musical artists, and athletes. Cinematic recreations bring to life the personal accounts of stars who believe they have experienced the other side and their narrations quite often reveal a side to the celebrity that has never been made public.

Season two stories include: Billy Baldwin, Joan Collins, Alice Cooper, Michael Imperioli, Shirley Jones, Jermaine Jackson, Marilyn Manson, Laura Prepon, Matthew Settle, Karina Smirnoff, Michael Urie and Marissa Jaret Winokour.

Okay so obviously Jermaines episode appears close to Michael's Bday - is he actually going to talk about his morning walks where he gets to talk to Michael or the time that Michael erased his vocals while recording a special song with Shaun King???? Or his near miss as he did not get to see the Neverland ghost first hand and only on camera.

Comments

• deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i wonder what wild stories he will tell, we have had the story --- on the way to the airport, we have the story that the last time he saw mike was 3 weeks before 25th and opps its now 1 1/2 weeks

he has a talent - he should be good on this show.

plus has written a book so he knows a thing or two
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I have never heard of this show. What is the Bio channel? I don't think I have heard of that one either.
  • think its like biographies, and fill in stuff
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    OMG!!!!!! This is the first time I have heard of this show.
  • I have seen this show. It's ghost stories told by celebrities who experienced them. Its not comedy.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Jermaines story will be about how he keeps seeing little green men everywhere !

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Just like in the days of Moses and his brother Aaron , Jermaine will be sharing on how he is now the mouthpiece or oracle for his brother since he left for the airport whoops uh uh passed . through the hospital that is on his way to the airport
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Well I remember like two years ago Jermaine was on that country singing reality show Gone Country. Where they try to make music artist from different types of music into country music singers. Anyway there was an episode where Jermaine was sharing a room with Sabastian Bach the rocker guy and he was telling him that sometimes he can see spirits of people from the past. Something like that. I believe he said he like to sleep with the light on too.lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So maybe he will talk about those experiences. It is ironic that he will be on that show especially after the whole MJ ghost thing on Larry King. I wish there were a clip of that episode.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    [youtube:p2metilk]
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    I don't want to be disrespectful, but I think it is gross how Jermaine is whoring himself out.
  • I watched this show a few times, and one physic did mention Michael being "dead" when Farrah's friend was trying to contact her.

I had a feeling that "somebody" from the family was going to be on this show... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> (telling us lies)