Joel Osteen -- Dr. Murray Invited Himself

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited May 2010 in News
Joel Osteen -- Dr. Murray Invited Himself
Originally posted May 10th 2010 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Joel Osteen's people are ticked ... saying they didn't invite Dr. Conrad Murray to Osteen's service yesterday -- Dr. Murray invited himself.

wcfel4.jpg

According to sources connected with Dr. Murray ... TMZ first reported Osteen personally invited Dr. Murray and even gave him a secret code to enter Osteen's Houston church.

But Osteen's rep tells TMZ they were approached by Dr. Murray's people who said the doctor was in need of prayer and Osteen agreed to pray with him.

One of Osteen's reps griped to TMZ, "It seems like this was more of a PR move than seeking actual prayer."

UPDATE: A rep for Murray says the good doctor attended the service "at his own free will." Murray, in a statement to TMZ, said, "I was grateful for the blessings, prayer and words of encouragement I felt during services. It was a spiritual moment for me, personally ... I sincerely express my thanks and gratitude and will continue to remain strong in my faith."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/10/joel-conrad-exclusive/

the good doctor or the good actor lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I bet Pastor Osteen is wonder how he got roped into this mess <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    LOL I thought they said actor for real
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    too funny my goodness <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He crashed into the service Osteen is clueless he's like wot? Me no way!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    remember when michael showed up at a church in la out of the blue? how odd their actions sometimes mirror each other...(not trying to allude to "man in the mirror")
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    too funny my goodness <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He crashed into the service Osteen is clueless he's like wot? Me no way!

Very preceptive comment. God bless you, Cin_pty! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • remember when michael showed up at a church in la out of the blue? how odd their actions sometimes mirror each other...(not trying to allude to "man in the mirror")

So, do we know what Michael did next after he attended that service? Maybe we can start predicting what Dr Murray will do next...
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632

Very preceptive comment. God bless you, Cin_pty! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

THANKS DARKCHILD GOD BLESS YOU TOO. WE'RE IN IT FOR A RIDE THIS TO ME IS LOOKING POSITIVE NON BELIEVERS LAUGH ALL U WANT THEN YOU'LL BE LIKE WOT? OH MY ARE THESE PPL GIFTED? OF COURSE WE ARE! I'M TOO HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN FINISH CLEANING MY ROOM SEE WHAT YOU DONE BOY? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Joel Osteen is a Dustin Hoffman double