Chanel 5 in the UK mentioned us and showed us

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in News
They put it under strange unbievable and it was basically about dave dave was micheal they said it people in denial and they took the piss out of us .never mind who cares

Comments

• XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    They put it under strange unbievable and it was basically about dave dave was micheal they said it people in denial and they took the piss out of us .never mind who cares

Seriously?! I never saw that!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    no way.....woop woop ...at last........they are beggining to realise what we have known all along...ha ha ...xxx
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I'm really liking this more exposure more clicks on the site world wake up and smell the coffee in this case Mike! That day everyone stops what their doing focuses on what Mike has to say, some will need Depends/pampers when it happens, there will be shock, tears, excitement, cardiac arrests u name it this is gonna be big this will be the summer that we'll remember for the rest of our lives this good. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You are right more people to at least think about it but I didn't like ian wright the footballer taking the mickey out of us and telling us to get over it I felt like saying use your brains ian and think about it please
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973

Seriously?! I never saw that!
    Yes it was the one with ian wright
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Yay! recognition at last!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hopefully this year it's gonna be a real "summer of love"....or for me winter as I'm on the other side of the planet.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Me too...its freezing here. It made mention on our popular radio stations and news headlines, but more as a joke!. Just wish the attention wasn't just about Dave Dave though, as if he was the only thing that made us "believe". I never thought Dave Dave was MJ anyhow. That didn't do it for me. It was everything else. As always, with L.O.V.E (from freezing cold Melbourne, Australia) xoxoxox