Any Reaction From The Jacksons On The News Story?

rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
edited January 1970 in News
Since the article in The Sun has now gone global, does anybody know if there has been any official statement from the Jackson family? I am sure that they must have heard about this story by now and would surely have something to say.

Their silence speaks volumes.

Comments

• Since the article in The Sun has now gone global, does anybody know if there has been any official statement from the Jackson family? I am sure that they must have heard about this story by now and would surely have something to say.

Thats all we need. But Randy did elude to it in his tweets, but indirectly. I'm sure all of the adult Jacksons' are aware of the story, I can't believe that it would take more that a few hrs for them to be up in arms if MJ was really dead.

I do think there will be damage control from them soon, when MJ has a chance to write their statements. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm sure he's a very busy man.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Since the article in The Sun has now gone global, does anybody know if there has been any official statement from the Jackson family? I am sure that they must have heard about this story by now and would surely have something to say.

Thats all we need. But Randy did elude to it in his tweets, but indirectly. I'm sure all of the adult Jacksons' are aware of the story, I can't believe that it would take more that a few hrs for them to be up in arms if MJ was really dead.

I do think there will be damage control from them soon, when MJ has a chance to write their statements. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm sure he's a very busy man.

I guess it's a case of watch this space then <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    not too busy to send out for an extra large kfc for supper.....xxxlol
  • not too busy to send out for an extra large kfc for supper.....xxxlol

You can't fool the world on an empty stomach <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    What did Randy tweet?

• What did Randy tweet?

One of his many tweets
    "Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me. "

I think we all know who the coodinator is...
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Coordinator? Now that is an interesting word to use...
    What did Randy tweet?

One of his many tweets
    "Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me. "

I think we all know who the coodinator is...
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    @loyalfan you just made my mouth water on a diet here and not only that enforced diet I'm broke <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I'm a starving college student please throw me a KFC drumstick and some candy my candy stash is low. Mike when you coming back man I'm suffering wot up with this? I find the bros tweets pretty weird the proceeds they don't know who they're going to? The coordinator telling ppl the man is alive mmm........if that "coordinator" didn't know wot up why is he/she saying that he's alive?
  • think this whole thing will cause a lot of upset

stirring things up and upsetting the innocent - let them be

4 threads on the sun - wow better their loving this

at the expense of the mj, dd and their respective families,

<!-- m -->http://www.filthytabloidtrash.com/wp-co ... J_burn.jpg<!-- m -->

[youtube:3kzn52e4]
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    You can't fool the world on an empty stomach <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    Well, Dave Dave did gave a reaction on his Twitter page about the Sun article!

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/dave_dave_<!-- m -->

# @randyjackson8 Please call me Randy. I have some stuff happening and I'm scared about 23 hours ago via web in reply to randyjackson8

#

I have never experienced so much rubbish in my life. Down with The Sun Tabloid 11:47 AM May 11th via web

#

I have not exoerience so much rubbish in my entire life. Down with TheSun tabloid 11:46 AM May 11th via web

• Here's another Dave Dave on Twitter:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/theofficialdave<!-- m -->

strike down the Sun Tabloid. Revolt Army of Me
    about 14 hours ago via web
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So we have posers of Dave on twitter. Is there a verified account of him?
  • i maybe be going against the trend here, but i feel that the sun article has only served to hurt pp and this will have a profound effect on dd and his family - he has suffered enough and for pp to doubt his identity and suggest that his dead friend took his place maybe too emotionally a very difficult thing for him to bear. try it from his perspective and i am sure it will not make you feel comfortable, let alone having lived his life and having michael and his mother being there for him unconditionally

i would like to apologise if i have said anything in my posts that has upset anyone, but especially the pp concerned from mj, his family, dd and his loved ones and true supporters.

i will really try to learn from this unfortunate experience and moderate myself, to consider if my words or actions will directly or indirectly caused those loved ones pain - because they for sure do not deserve that.

my focus should be against the pp that placed mike and his loved ones in the position we woke up to on 25/06/2009

i would not be surprised if there was a backlash from the family, even if we dont hear it. but i am truly sorry for dd and all the upset he must be feeling.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

# @randyjackson8 Please call me Randy. I have some stuff happening and I'm scared about 23 hours ago via web in reply to randyjackson8

#

I have never experienced so much rubbish in my life. Down with The Sun Tabloid 11:47 AM May 11th via web

#

I have not exoerience so much rubbish in my entire life. Down with TheSun tabloid 11:46 AM May 11th via web

Dave Daves tweet to Randy... I think it could be about the Sun Tabloid article, the sun was not the only tabloid to report it though, <!-- m -->http://www.gigwise.com/news/56308/Micha ... ave-Claims<!-- m -->, maybe when Randy calls he'll say "They're on to us!!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i maybe be going against the trend here, but i feel that the sun article has only served to hurt pp and this will have a profound effect on dd and his family - he has suffered enough and for pp to doubt his identity and suggest that his dead friend took his place maybe too emotionally a very difficult thing for him to bear. try it from his perspective and i am sure it will not make you feel comfortable, let alone having lived his life and having michael and his mother being there for him unconditionally

i would like to apologise if i have said anything in my posts that has upset anyone, but especially the pp concerned from mj, his family, dd and his loved ones and true supporters.

i will really try to learn from this unfortunate experience and moderate myself, to consider if my words or actions will directly or indirectly caused those loved ones pain - because they for sure do not deserve that.

my focus should be against the pp that placed mike and his loved ones in the position we woke up to on 25/06/2009

i would not be surprised if there was a backlash from the family, even if we dont hear it. but i am truly sorry for dd and all the upset he must be feeling.

I feel bad too for DD. BUT I happen to know a person as well that was burned over 80% of her body and the scars she has do not go away without surgery. Im saying this because of the following youtube vid when DD was on Leeza Gibbons show YRS AGO. His face is 100% smooth.
    [youtube:2mxmdliu]

Then recently after MJ's death on LK, his scars were very visible.....When you have burn scars...or ANY scars for that matter, they dont go away and then come back again. I know this doenst prove MJ was disguised as DD on Lk ( I beleive he was), but you have to question this. Or maybe MJ was disguised as DD on Leza's show?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i maybe be going against the trend here, but i feel that the sun article has only served to hurt pp and this will have a profound effect on dd and his family - he has suffered enough and for pp to doubt his identity and suggest that his dead friend took his place maybe too emotionally a very difficult thing for him to bear. try it from his perspective and i am sure it will not make you feel comfortable, let alone having lived his life and having michael and his mother being there for him unconditionally

I feel bad too for DD. BUT I happen to know a person as well that was burned over 80% of her body and the scars she has do not go away without surgery. Im saying this because of the following youtube vid when DD was on Leeza Gibbons show YRS AGO. His face is 100% smooth.
    [youtube:2z9fetqb]

Then recently after MJ's death on LK, his scars were very visible.....When you have burn scars...or ANY scars for that matter, they dont go away and then come back again. I know this doenst prove MJ was disguised as DD on Lk ( I beleive he was), but you have to question this. Or maybe MJ was disguised as DD on Leza's show?

Well, Dave on Leeza has brown eyes as well. Makes you go hmmmm.
    The prostetic make up wasn't that good back in the days, so I think they couldn't make the scars like they can now. Maybe it was a test back then to see if people would notice?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• does he have hazel or grey eyes?

some one suggested that to me

if so the colour could change with lighting?

i dont know
  • does he have hazel or grey eyes?

i dont know

Souza,

It could have been a test. And yes, DD has brown eyes on leza...

arabian nights,

I think, althought Im not positive, I think DD has light colored eyes.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    does he have hazel or grey eyes?

i dont know

Souza,

It could have been a test. And yes, DD has brown eyes on leza...

arabian nights,

I think, althought Im not positive, I think DD has light colored eyes.

I think Dave's eyes ar grey/green.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

#

#

Dave Daves tweet to Randy... I think it could be about the Sun Tabloid article, the sun was not the only tabloid to report it though, <!-- m -->http://www.gigwise.com/news/56308/Micha ... ave-Claims<!-- m -->, maybe when Randy calls he'll say "They're on to us!!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i CAN NOT get to the bottom of this page without getting stuck on your videos.thank you thank you thank you
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Please see this article where it says Dave Dave has Hazel eyes. http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/daily/03-97/03-01-97/b03li779.htm
  • so no one really knows and his eyes may appear different under the lights

so an element of doubt - dd could be dd
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    my husband has hazel eyes. they will change a little depending on the color he is wearing . but light verses dark is the question here , they do not appear dark.
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    i maybe be going against the trend here, but i feel that the sun article has only served to hurt pp and this will have a profound effect on dd and his family - he has suffered enough and for pp to doubt his identity and suggest that his dead friend took his place maybe too emotionally a very difficult thing for him to bear. try it from his perspective and i am sure it will not make you feel comfortable, let alone having lived his life and having michael and his mother being there for him unconditionally

*nods in agreement*