TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?

Comments

• ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    I most definitely prefer this part of the update! Anything to do with the comeback/return has ALWAYS been the best part of the hoax for me (oooooooh, the sweet anticipation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)!!

I simply CANNOT WAIT FOR THE "IT/BAM" TO FINALLY HAPPEN!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Zisis hello! , How are you, some days you were not around here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • But again, please don’t get your hopes up very much; just wait and see, and if there’s no bam don’t lose faith—remember that Jermaine said: “It’s all going to come out” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs}. Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!!!

TIAI Update #5c is next. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}

Thank you, TS.
  • teardropteardrop Posts: 30
    Thank you TS!
    I’ll wait till the end. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    As my friend says:
    Yes the real question is WHEN ? Not when the Bamsday ! But WHEN will the "fans" wake up?
    All the reasons for the hoax (environment,4 years,expose the media & NWO,etc)
    This is important for us to understand, because we can actually have an influence on the “when”; the better we all understand MJ’s message, the safer it will be for him to bam—and the more successful we will be in spreading his message, when countless people come to the hoax forums asking questions.
    This is VERY CLEAR! I Have Been Talking About this since December!
    Laziness and Self-indulgence is delaying the Bam! Can You See This???

Where is the ARMY OF L.O.V.E??
    Me and some incredible people, we can't do it alone! We need HELP!

please, realize that only to talk about the bam... nothing will happen!
    Some of you need to act!
    spread the words NEW WORLD ORDER!

This is It! Move your ass!!!!!!!! (with love LOL)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK, now let me tell you I don't understand too much of this NWO.
    Who are the people behind, what motivates them, what's their plan, etc. is it good or bad?!?
    It's like being blind and you ask us to go to battle blind as we are.

To fight what?!
    I feel powerless about this, to tell you the truth.
    To fight what?!
    I feel powerless about this, to tell you the truth.

Knowledge is our weapon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Check This Out! <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=94<!-- l -->
    It can help!

We're innocently standing by
    Watching people lose their lives
    It seems as if we have no voice
    It's time for us to make a choice

Only God could decide
    Who will live and who will die
    There's nothing that can't be done
    If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
    They've gotta hear it from you
    They've gotta hear it from us
    We can't take it
    We've already had enough
  • As my friend says:
    Yes the real question is WHEN ? Not when the Bamsday ! But WHEN will the "fans" wake up?
    All the reasons for the hoax (environment,4 years,expose the media & NWO,etc)
    This is important for us to understand, because we can actually have an influence on the “when”; the better we all understand MJ’s message, the safer it will be for him to bam—and the more successful we will be in spreading his message, when countless people come to the hoax forums asking questions.
    This is VERY CLEAR! I Have Been Talking About this since December!
    Laziness and Self-indulgence is delaying the Bam! Can You See This???

Where is the ARMY OF L.O.V.E??
    Me and some incredible people, we can't do it alone! We need HELP!

please, realize that only to talk about the bam... nothing will happen!
    Some of you need to act!
    spread the words NEW WORLD ORDER!

This is It! Move your ass!!!!!!!! (with love LOL)

You are SO right <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    TS:"If we accept the clues that he is still alive, and faked his death: then many of those very same clues also tell us that he will be back. If we don’t accept the “will be back” part of the clues, then there is no point accepting the “still alive” part of the clues. Take it or leave it, all or none; but please don’t take half and leave half!

Many thanks, TS: This is very important :to believe that Michael Jackson is alive and not leave anything half way, whatever happens, for continue to deepen and increase knowledge without fear for NWO
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Hmmm...I guess, being away for a bit, I had forgotten that the word "BAM" makes some of us distinctly 'uncomfortable' at times. Well, after the 'expectations' & ensuing disappointments that has happened over the course of the months, it's quite understandable too. But please allow me to elaborate on what I had meant by my use of the word "IT/BAM" here. The word BAM, to me, no longer means MJ materialising out of thin air, jumping out dancing from the shadows (like it had before <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). NOW, it just means the culmination of this hoax or the SOLID answers as a WHOLE (NOT just in bits & pieces) that have eluded us so far. Oh sure, we've made our speculations & drawn our own conclusions from OUR interpretation(s) of the "evidence", but nothing exactly concrete enough that we can stop wondering. In other words, this, to me, also means what Jermaine had alluded to by, "It's all going to come out". Something A LOT MORE than just hints, clues & other aspects of whodunits. Unfortunately, not ALL of us are blessed with equal amounts of/great multi-tasking skills/attention spans & oodles of patience/'dedication'/"faith". No, I'm NOT prepared to spend the rest of my life (or even the following 3-odd years!) wondering, speculating & fluctuating between the the extremities of hot & cold over this constantly! I look forward to the day I too can open 'another chapter' in my life <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> BUT, I realise that it's not that time for me YET. I think we shall all know for ourselves individually when it's going to be "IT" for us personally-EITHER way (with or without THE BAM aspect, I mean). Until then, I guess, I'm 'fated' to go on wondering & wandering... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
    Many thanks, TS: This is very important :to believe that Michael Jackson is alive and not leave anything half way, whatever happens, for continue to deepen and increase knowledge without fear for NWO

Yes, exactly! There are 'fans' accusing us of spreading fear. Sorry ... was Michael Luther King, Jr., the King of Love AKA Martin Luther King, Jr. spreading fear?? I don't think so ...
    Ignorance scares me, not the truth!
    Life is easy with closed eyes! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Yes, exactly! There are 'fans' accusing us of spreading fear. Sorry ... was Michael Luther King, Jr., the King of Love AKA Martin Luther King, Jr. spreading fear?? I don't think so ...
    Yes, but how do we change that view of theirs? It is SO hard to spread word of the NWO on other boards, they are just so closed-minded- and not just them, pretty much everyone who doesn't believe in a hoax! I wish there was a certain way to make them see..
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

Yes, but how do we change that view of theirs? It is SO hard to spread word of the NWO on other boards, they are just so closed-minded- and not just them, pretty much everyone who doesn't believe in a hoax! I wish there was a certain way to make them see..

.....dare i say...michael coming back??

I just don't waste my time with who don't wanna see ... they will find the truth for themselves. Some people need more time than others.

I received a message from someone used to believe that Michael was everything(bad)that the media speaks ... he said that changed his mind after wacthing my video 'love is the answer' ... Believe me, People just need to have a chance! There is Still Hope! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Oh of course I believe in hope! I just mean that it's difficult to spread the word..
    Oh of course I believe in hope! I just mean that it's difficult to spread the word..

i know ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Lawlz.
  • Oh of course I believe in hope! I just mean that it's difficult to spread the word..

It's difficult, but not impossible.. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    There's nothing that can't be done If we raise our voice as one
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It's difficult, but not impossible.. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    There's nothing that can't be done If we raise our voice as one
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes, yes! Maximum Jaxson will be tough, though..lawlz again.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Do u know how many people I've met -believers- that refuses to see the truth ?
    Is like talking to the wall !
    And not only that, but they also attack to others who see things differently, sayning that they talk BS, when they are the same people who believed that Michael would returned at Uri's show . <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Not everybody is meant t be saved!

The truth is in front of your nose. If you choose not to see it, is your problem.

Not to mention that someone told me that TS & TIAI is here just to confuse people's minds <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> it goes nowhere <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and that he's just playing <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

OK TS ! I got you !
    You are the greatest mazochist EVER ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    ... And I’m telling you now that there were SOME things about the hoax which were left out of the cinema version; but we will yet see them (maybe hidden in DVD Easter eggs, and/or future releases, etc)...

We KNOW this, HOW, exactly? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And, WHAT things <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Update #5a posted Wednesday 1:12 pm London time
    Update #5b posted Thursday 2:13 pm London time

Update #5c will be posted Friday 3:14 pm London time?
    61 minutes in between... 6+1=7

Just a thought, I'm waiting 'patiently'... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    Update #c at 14:14(2:14)
  • Dear TS,

Thank you so much for responding to my post. As you said I made that post just before your Update 4 and now I know that it was a little too early to write and ask you those. Wish I knew you were going to make Update 4 that soon, just after my post. I must confess that I had hesitations about you before Update 4. But after I read your update I became sure that you're an insider and trying to help us. And thank you so much for answering the questions that I had asked in my earlier post. I have just one question in my mind for you. Does Michael tell you about when he is going to come back or doesn't he? Or did he tell you the exact day but also asked from you not to give a specific date to us? We all know how much he likes to make surprises, so I guess he wants to surprise us all with his BAM. And speaking of BAM, I was confused about the delays in return dates because I had no idea that you were going to use "BAM" term for Michael's return. I thought "Return" is the term which you used to describe for Michael to come back in public view again. After your 4th Update we all learnt that you were going to use BAM instead of Return. Also I didn't have an idea about the Return process as well. Once more thank you so much for all of your replies and for the Updates. I appreciate your hard work so much. Thank you.

P.S: TS: "Likewise, all the reasons for the hoax (environment, 4 years, expose the media & NWO, etc)—these things will be much more effective, if MJ comes back and helps to draws major public attention to them."

I couldn't agree more with this. And that's one of the reasons why I'm curious about when he's coming back. Thank you.
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Update #5c 14:05 (2:05pm) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->