MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims
Originally posted 20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

0513-mj-tribute-fan-youtube-ex.jpg

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.”

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0norHw4GT<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Makes you wanna go Mmmmm... So, then what's LMP up to..?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    and wasn´t the family reduce the list of visitors in there? so... i don´t think that LMP is in that list... i don´t think so... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.”

Indeed.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ....so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.”

That truth, who knows the truth? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • "so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.”

Indeed.

Exactly!!!! We know the truth!
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    "Empty space" huh?? Like inside the casket <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "Empty space" huh?? Like inside the casket <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

maybe is in reference of the space, really... maybe the casket is not there <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • if this message from lmp is not justified because of fans coming every month, si it was definitly a message...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    jacilovesmichael wrote:

"Empty space" huh?? Like inside the casket

If this is true ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

LM Wherever we send flowers, we need an address <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    who knows da troot? I find it hard to believe LMP wrote that statement I could be wrong, but I feel clues clues and clues! April 3rd another significant mention of that day are we gonna get news on what happened April 3rd with Paris after all it was her b-day. TMZ plz respond we ask they respond <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> The SUN, also BOW Saturday Sun
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    and wasn´t the family reduce the list of visitors in there? so... i don´t think that LMP is in that list... i don´t think so... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    like what cc
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    WELL THE FANS R BEING VERY REGULAR VISITORS OF HIS TOMB N IT IS SURROUNDED WITH FLOWERS N CARDS N TOYS... Y THE HECK SHE SAID THIS TO THE FANS, SHE IS SUPPOSE TO TELL THE FAMILY ,FRIENDS N RELATIVES TO DO THAT CAUSE WOULD SOUND MORE RATIONAL... STRANGE ..
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    "empty space" this just sparked in my head after I read some of the above posts that mentioned this also!!! I think it's a clue people!!! I think the Sunflower word is a clue as well as "empty space"....as in NO BODY INSIDE! I think the Sunflower bit points to South Africa and the Palace of the Lost City aka SUN CITY.
    Peace
    Nefari
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546

Makes you wanna go Mmmmm... So, then what's LMP up to..?

Maybe she visited the wrong Forest Lawn?????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tylerjo608tylerjo608 Posts: 63
    I posted a similar reply elsewhere in the forum, but it fits even better here.

To me, the emphasis of this article is to give light to the possible message in LMP's blog about "sending sunflowers to Michael's grave" as a means of support.

If we read between the lines, and not look at what she said so literally, there are some things that could suggest her message has nothing to do with flowers.

Some questions.......
    LMP seems to indicate a reference to vases along side of the grave. That's inside. The pics here show what's been brought for Michael...outside. The family has restricted who gets to go inside, and as some of you have questioned, would LMP be one who could? If that is the case (that she couldn't go in), how does she know there is "empty space" (vases or other)?

The reference to empty space, again is in quotes, so to bring emphasis to it more so than suggest it's not true (possibly). As some have also thought....."empty space" as in the casket????? (Love that!)

The timing of LMP's blog about "sunflowers" is a little too coincidental to the media frenzy of the Sun's article, don't you think? Maybe the "sun shower" that is suggested means to "shower" (bombard) the Sun with e-mails about their less-than-professional journalism as a means of support for Michael.

So...to answer Mo....what is LMP up to???? (first of all, do we know for sure that it really was her?)

Possibly sending a message to the BELIEVERS....(that's those who believe that Michael is not dead, and therefore probably would not feel the need to send flowers of any kind to a grave that he is NOT in).....that the story written in the Sun (with it's good and bad consequences) is significant and WE can help support Michael with those e-mails to the Sun, with respectful and insightful threads and responses for the "new" readers to see, and with patience and consideration for the painstaking effort that Michael has gone through to get his message out to the world.

I've learned that most, if not all, the TMZ reports are to give a clue....not to be taken at face value.

Michael loves symbolism.

Michael loves to play jokes.

Michael loves an adventure.......and this one is a doozy!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    There is nothing like "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" but rather
    "The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California"

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/MJFSC<!-- m -->

Does this mean that the quote "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.” is not from them ?
  • Why is she saying this now...makes you really wonder why all of a sudden she supposidly "cares" (sorry never liked LMP)
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

Makes you wanna go Mmmmm... So, then what's LMP up to..?

Maybe she visited the wrong Forest Lawn?????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this was also my first thought !
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • This is all so weird!

Would LMP be on the list of people who are allowed in to see Michael's crypt? I know they were married years ago, but I wonder if the family would have put her on that list.

Dancing the Dream - Do you know when that pic you posted was taken? It sure looks like a lot of stuff has been left for Michael (or at least at the time that pic was taken). Makes you wonder what the Forest Lawn staff does with everything.
  • This is all so weird!

Would LMP be on the list of people who are allowed in to see Michael's crypt? I know they were married years ago, but I wonder if the family would have put her on that list.

Dancing the Dream - Do you know when that pic you posted was taken? It sure looks like a lot of stuff has been left for Michael (or at least at the time that pic was taken). Makes you wonder what the Forest Lawn staff does with everything.

That pic is an old one i think...someone had posted a cemetary site and it showed pics with tons of flowers, cards, gifts etc.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    "so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.”

Indeed.

Yes, indeed! God bless you, Sarahli xxxx

I do not believe that MJ is the crypt in Forest Lawn. That is my personal belief. But for MJFSC that goes there regularly. I thank God for their love, their devotion, and your support for MJ. They are there every month showing their L.O.V.E. for MJ. To me, they are part of the MJ Global family, in my mind.

I am really confused about LMP's statement about these vases around the crypt. I never have seen these vases in any of the photos of the crypt or on the last show of the Jacksons program. That is where I am confused <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

God bless everyone of the forum for your love, your tireless hours of research and your devotion to MJ. Your love shining through the painful darkness since June 25, 2009. xxxx
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    @darkchild. There are two vases either side of the crypt.

View this thread to see photos: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2775<!-- l -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    @darkchild. There are two vases either side of the crypt.

View this thread to see photos: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2775<!-- l -->

Thank you so much, DancingTheDream! God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    IMHO, this article does only confirm / underline what we were discussing in another thread:
    Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie?
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9636

[A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong LMP may be the wrong person and we know that the MJ dead claim is wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site of course he cannot get love there, he's not there -- and they have the pics to prove it.

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd. what about May 3 - no more actual visit / picture available <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ?

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers. A message complaint on MySpace that there is too much empty space... that's funny...

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... he's not there so how can they claim they have a monthly meeting... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.so true, so true

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/13/michael-j ... z0nsbU0J1X<!-- m -->]

original vs. official - LMP original is not LMP official, MJ officially dead is not MJ originally dead

There was the other TMZ article before:
    Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb
    Originally posted May 12th 2010 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him ... could be filled up in no time."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/lisa-mari ... z0nsephIDk<!-- m -->]

The (wrong) LMP is asking in her MySpace in Rupert Murdoch realm for a flood of sunflowers to shower MJ with a "Sun Shower" and she expects one silk sunflower per fan. (could have been a paper sunflower as well? Silk is produced by butterfly caterpillars - caterpillars & metamorph into butterflies are a symbol here IMHO)

We just had some cold shower for "The Sun", didn't we?
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9657
    I would conclude from all of this that we are called together to DO MORE LIKE THE CURRENT SUN SHOWER and expose the tabloids with their own rabbit holes.