Michael Jackson's "Earth Song" REMAKE 2010 in HD

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
[youtube:3o7pivvk]

Comments

• jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Wow...wow..WOW!! This is very VERY good. I love it. Mad props to these people... who are they by the way? I love this!!!! Thanks for posting!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Ugh. Nobody should cover Michael's songs. Nobody.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474

I agree that it's never quite as good as the original.. of course it isn't, he's the king! But I do think this is a very good remake and tribute to Michael to spread his message. The vocals are good and the harmonies are very beautiful. I think Michael would like it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Agreed
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

I agree that it's never quite as good as the original.. of course it isn't, he's the king! But I do think this is a very good remake and tribute to Michael to spread his message. The vocals are good and the harmonies are very beautiful. I think Michael would like it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Agree ! ....
  • Ugh. Nobody should cover Michael's songs. Nobody.

I agree with you 1 million percent!!!
  • beautiful verson of Earth song. No one does it like Mike but this is definitely a honor to him im sure. Well done guys. I applaud you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This shows the making of it and who is involved . I just Love it.....great interpretation by the younger generation......Well done. xoxoxo

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTKqSAk ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • curious1curious1 Posts: 29
    Very beautiful, very powerful, and such respect to the work and message of Michael Jackson!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    beautiful verson of Earth song. No one does it like Mike but this is definitely a honor to him im sure. Well done guys. I applaud you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

agreed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • guys,

did you notice the pic at 4:05?

Please, look carefully when Obama is about to disappear....
    This video has been linked even by Jackie Jackson on twitter:

@JackieJackson5 Just saw this wonderful video with very talented singers, that I want to share "Earth Song REMAKE 2010 in HD" <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/JnfHUaitf-Q<!-- m -->
    7:42 PM May 13th via web
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    guys,

did you notice the pic at 4:05?

Please, look carefully when Obama is about to disappear....
    This video has been linked even by Jackie Jackson on twitter:

@JackieJackson5 Just saw this wonderful video with very talented singers, that I want to share "Earth Song REMAKE 2010 in HD" <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/JnfHUaitf-Q<!-- m -->
    7:42 PM May 13th via web

WTF??? you can see the face of Joker for a very short time!!!
  • Yes...I didn't notice it at first sight, but when I watched the video again...surprise <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    It's this one with horns

Joker-Obama.jpg
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Yes...I didn't notice it at first sight, but when I watched the video again...surprise <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    It's this one with horns

Joker-Obama.jpg

yes, right...hm.. So they're not really big friends of Obama...