Orianthi and Neverland

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in News
Was it ever said what the private affair she did at Neverland was for?

Comments

• I have not heard an answer come forth.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I am very curious about why she was there. There has been no news about Neverland in months!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    No there was nothing about it...she only tweeted it was private, then deleted the posts about the gig at Neverland, and then there was never an answer

And nothing in the news about it...I think except TMZ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    there has been lots and lots of instances,where something was said....then nothing further.................i bet there would be a long list if we really looked back.......i just keep remembering micheals words..

ITS AN ADVENTURE...A GREAT ADVENTURE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->