Conrad Murray Will NOT Go Before Jury until 2012

Comments

• StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Conrad the Saviour v Jackson the Bum - I can just see that in court. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    2 years! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Oh boy, I'm not sure if we'll all be mentally sane in 2 years time. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2 years time?!

Christ... Im not mentally sane now!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

...stress relief stress relief....

oh my god.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    They're reversing the whole story.....

What I mean is.....

MJ's trying to show how a villain can become a good guy and vice versa just because its convinient for the media to do so.......Look what happens now.....People will get influenced by these reprts of Conrad the saviour and they'll say to themselves "AWWW....HE ISNT THAT BAD IS HE??.....That Jackson guy was a bum"

I think thats what he wants to prove....That public opinion is so malleable, that it can be moulded into any DAMN thing that the Media to...It can be given any damn shape it wants......I understand this whole hoax now.....THIS IS THE PLOT!!!!! THIS IS WHERE ITS GONNA GO!!!!

THIS IS HOW HE"S GONNA PROVE IT..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    012.jpg

another well-worded post, my friend! i couldn't have said it better. mike is using the same vehicle for creating public images that destroyed his: tabloids and other newschannels. he knows exactly how to do it, when to do it and what effect that should have.
    this is to create more 'reasonable doubt' and of course, clean murray UP once and for all. the direction now is saying: mike brought this on himself, he pressured murray into overdosing him, murray had no choice but to give in and the unthinkable happened: it went wrong! but it wasn't his fault, cuz see what he's just done? he SAVED a life in front of people's eyes! what a hero!
    this whole 'news' thing is only done for one reason: to create images and manipulate the public's perception. mike has only turned the tables on all of it, that's all...

another note: the remark kinda struck me 'it will be hard to find people without a view on jackson' - who's on trial? jackson or murray? i would rather think they should find people regarding their view on the defendant, and not on the 'victim'?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    OMG two years. I can't take two more years. If this drags out for years. I can tell you now what I will be insane by then, locked away in a padded cell.
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    Omg, I don't know how to survive two more years.
    My nerves can't take any more...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's not because the article stated 2012 that it means that the hoax will end in 2012, it's just an hypothesis an expectation...keep watching they are turning points. I hope TMZ will give us a clue on this one...

2012 seems to be an important date but for something else. For something that concerns the whole world. I hardly see the hoax lasting 2 years. I may be wrong but right now I feel that it's too long.

Well if it appears that I'm wrong I'll still be there in 2012 God willing. This is too important.
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    Omg <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> this makes me think of when MJ mentioned 2012 in This Is It saying somthing like we have until 2012 to get this right, is it in 2012 he will come back out <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    guess he had to go to the airport to fly from houstion to texas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    guess he had to go to the airport to fly from houstion to texas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Ha ha, I noticed that typo.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It's not because the article stated 2012 that it means that the hoax will end in 2012, it's just an hypothesis an expectation...keep watching they are turning points. I hope TMZ will give us a clue on this one...

2012 seems to be an important date but for something else. For something that concerns the whole world. I hardly see the hoax lasting 2 years. I may be wrong but right now I feel that it's too long.

Well if it appears that I'm wrong I'll still be there in 2012 God willing. This is too important.

Yes , I'm with you here.. I know MJ mentioned 2012 in This Is It but I never thought of it as the" ending of the hoax " .. I think it's just a clue , or an important date which obviously MJ is concerned about ..
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    *COUGH* HOAX *COUGH*

This is turning out to get so much more believable <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> after i told my mom this she was like 2 Effing years, okay somethings not right maybe it is a hoax LOL welcome to the believer train mommie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LOL
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    One comment....I have read in more than one post that people feared that if Murray was actually sent to jail that they would finally believe that Michael is dead, for they also believe that he would never let an innocent man actually go to jail....so isn't this huge delay a good thing? I believe Mike is buying time and will come back way before this gets down to an actual trial before a jury.
  • LOVEYOUMORELOVEYOUMORE Posts: 103
    anim_03.gif
    Oh Connie is EVER so nice! He saved that poor little lady with the baby!
    He deserves a round of applause!

Come on.
    They are making him seem like he is a good man (and if Michael is really d**d), he shouldn't
    be treated like anyone else. By 2012, everyone would forget that he is (supposedly) an
    evil man who killed Michael Jackson.
    I think this is good for the hoax.
    I think that was a set up , to make him look good. all a fake .
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    This is news of the world we're reading they know nothing only the man knows when he chooses to come out. 2012 Mike visit us in the looney bin when you come back in 2012 ok? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    Maybe Mike is buying time. Maybe theres no definite datefor his return yet. Hes just not ready yet. He realises if they continue to push it back all the time people will figure the whole thing out. By doing this hes giving himself 2 years, take it or leave it.

Any time between now and then.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    One comment....I have read in more than one post that people feared that if Murray was actually sent to jail that they would finally believe that Michael is dead, for they also believe that he would never let an innocent man actually go to jail....so isn't this huge delay a good thing? I believe Mike is buying time and will come back way before this gets down to an actual trial before a jury.

Well, I guess it's not that good for the ones who were expecting June to see what happen with Murray's case, and finally find some kind of clousure to this...
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    That is not a surprise to me!!!!!It was obvious since the beginning, even the incident with this lady at the air port...... Things that make Dr Murray look like a good person and actor! Ehmmmm excuse me, I mean doctor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
    anim_03.gif
    Oh Connie is EVER so nice! He saved that poor little lady with the baby!
    He deserves a round of applause!

Come on.
    They are making him seem like he is a good man (and if Michael is really d**d), he shouldn't
    be treated like anyone else. By 2012, everyone would forget that he is (supposedly) an
    evil man who killed Michael Jackson.
    I think this is good for the hoax.
    I think that was a set up , to make him look good. all a fake .

I agree with the set up theory. Correct me if I’m wrong but when does a DR. travel with IV bags??????? Or is this something that the air plains have on board. Sounds fishy to me.
  • YES 2012 IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

[youtube:1vj2q8qr]

"SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT"

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Peace
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    This 2 year time is not unusual at all. This is perfectly normal. Does anybody remember how long Michael's trial was? It was a long time before they went to the actual trial.

In most cases they have to prove they have a case to go to trial and that takes awhile.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    2012, well time goes fast and we have almost a year on this, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> so I hope not, otherwise I hope everyone has a good mental health <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    OMG guess what people~!!!! June 25th 2012 is a SUNDAY!!!! Sunflowers....Sunday...SUN!!!!
    BAM!!!!!!
    Nefari

MICHAEL WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO US. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Wouldn't it be nice if TMZ make a news with clues about the BAMS day date?
  • This 2 year time is not unusual at all. This is perfectly normal. Does anybody remember how long Michael's trial was? It was a long time before they went to the actual trial.

In most cases they have to prove they have a case to go to trial and that takes awhile.

On December 18, 2003, Jackson was charged.

Jackson was arraigned on January 16, 2004.

Grand jury proceedings in Santa Barbara, starting in March 2004, led to Jackson's indictment on April 21, 2004.

The second arraignment was on April 30, 2004.

The jury selection for the jury trial started on January 31, 2005.

February 28, 2005: Day 1 of the trial.

There were 14.5 months in between being charged and the start of the trial. There were 10.5 months in between the indictment and the start of the trial. There were ten charges, including four lesser substitute charges.

In Murray's case there's only 1 charge.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    In Murray's case there's only 1 charge.[/b]

Which is ridiculous as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh, Souza, you appeared, LOL! So what do you two make of this article's claim, then?