Arnie Klein Being sued for 1 mill- serves him right

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/05/exclusive-bank-sues-michael-jacksons-doctor-arnie-klein-1-million

EXCLUSIVE: Bank Sues Michael Jackson's Doctor Arnie Klein For $1 Million
Posted on May 18, 2010 @ 05:08PM print it send it

AFF-USA.com
Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's dermatologist and close friend, is being sued for a million dollars, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Bank of America is taking the King of Pop’s long-time doctor to court, claiming breach of written agreement, unjust enrichment and indebtedness, among other allegations, in documents obtained by RadarOnline.com.

The lawsuit stems from a line of credit the high-profile Dr. Klein took out in July 2008.

According to the filing, "by terms of first agreement, Plaintiff provided Defendant with a revolving line of credit for $500,000."

Trouble arose in September 2009, when Klein missed a $100,000 payment that was due.

"Defendant defaulted under the terms of the first agreement by failing to make the payment due on September 1, 2009,” the filing alleges.

“Plaintiff demanded performance thereof but Defendant wholly failed, refused and neglected to perform as alleged herein.”

Klein went on to miss other large payments, alleges the lawsuit, which was filed in Pasadena on April 29.

It states: "To date, defendant has failed and refused and continues to to fail and refuse to pay the principal sum of $456,234. 85, or any part thereof although demand therefore has been made and said sum is due and payable from Defendant, together with interest thereon at the default rate of 10.79% per annum from August 10, 2009.”

Bank of America is seeking $937,381.20 in damages, attorneys fees -- and is seeking a jury trial.

PHOTOS: Stars Arrive At The LA Premiere Of "This Is It"

Comment is being sought from Dr. Klein.

The next court hearing is slated for September, 2010.

Comments

• Really? BofA wants a jury trial? Can they do that?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Justice prevails! I hope other insects will be getting sued one by one soon.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What goes around, comes around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Let's see what other dirty secrets he has to hide???????

At least they didn't crucify Michael this time........
    As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    It looks like Dr. Klein is definitely beginning to reap what he sowed if this story is actually true. I bet he is in debt. That's probably why he was so interested in MJ's kids after June 25th because he know those kids equal money. I wouldn't put it pass Klein to be the one that try to set MJ up so he could get his hands on some money. You'll be suprised the evil things some people will do just for money. I hope he does go to trial serves him right. That dude is shady. I think he pretended to be MJ's friend but he never was really. He seem like he would be fake and have cruel intentions.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    It looks like Dr. Klein is definitely beginning to reap what he sowed if this story is actually true. I bet he is in debt. That's probably why he was so interested in MJ's kids after June 25th because he know those kids equal money. I wouldn't put it pass Klein to be the one that try to set MJ up so he could get his hands on some money. You'll be suprised the evil things some people will do just for money. I hope he does go to trial serves him right. That dude is shady. I think he pretended to be MJ's friend but he never was really. He seem like he would be fake and have cruel intentions.

Exactly...all this dude wants is money and his 15 minutes of fame...I can't stand people like him...people who would do anything for money...even sell his soul to the devil <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    What goes around, comes around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Let's see what other dirty secrets he has to hide???????

At least they didn't crucify Michael this time........
    As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo

true...he got what he deserved...I guess his search for money and fame backfired <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AND SO IT BEGINS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .....WAY TO GO MICHEAL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Ok, now it's time for other leeches.... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Whoa.....wait a minute. As someone pointed out, BofA wants a JURY TRIAL? This makes no sense. Klein is in default. If the loan is secured by something, BofA will just go after it. There is no need for a jury trial. Something is wrong here. Besides, how do we know that Klein is a bad guy? What's our proof?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    That's what he gets. He wanted to get attention now he's getting it. I hope he gets taken for everything he has and more.
  • What goes around comes around... I am happy he is getting sued.. Maybe next time he will keep his mouth shut.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Explains why he was hawking the gay story for money...

He was trying to sell that car on ebay too, if i remember..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    DancingTheDream wrote;

Explains why he was hawking the gay story for money...

and therefore the claim of the horrible green jacket, he wanted to sell the now going to need a lot of money. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That page with the money I make talking trash, you can also borrow from Jason <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Explains why he was hawking the gay story for money...

that was the first thing that came to my mind too - AK needs $ so why not betray one of his so-called BEST friends by selling a story to a tabloid. OR better yet, let's sell a car that his so-called BEST friend rode around in... So my next question is for AK - CAN YOU FEEL IT - in English, can you feel the pressures of tabloid trash...NOT such a great feeling, huh AK????
  • I'm am glad BofA is sueing him. Maybe, now I will get the raise that I deserve.