They Live, We Sleep

White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Edit

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    OMG......i am so going to my padded cel right now.................too scary for me...............still i guess that is what they want...... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    God almighty....

Thank god for this hoax.
    I swear before i came to this website I never know ANYTHING about this. I always took the media as lies etc..but the whole government and everyone.. like...wow.

I mean... i thought of people controling us to some extent obviously. With CCTV and everything these days its like were being watched 24/7 but this is.. mindblowing.

Ive become fascinated with the whol Denver Airport thing and told all my friends about it. Theyre all fascinated too.

But I cant see any way out of this mess were in...
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    If you think that video blew your mind, click on the link to his blog that is under the video. I spent about ten minutes there reading and browsing. I've bookmarked it to go back. I also plan to view his other videos, and watch John Carpenter's "They Live" if I can find it online.

Thank you for this link! Good work! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

L.O.V.E. to all