Penal code 192b - doc Murray's charge doesn't exist

I have researched this extensively and would like to share this here because I don't even flinch regarding Conrad Murray being "charged", so perhaps this will put some other minds at ease regarding his "charge of involuntary manslaughter."

Definition of involuntary manslaughter according to CA penal code 192B

Involuntary manslaughter is divided into two categories and they are...

1. Constructive manslaughter
2. Criminally negligent manslaughter

Involuntary manslaughter is charged in ONE of the two categories/divisions listed above...NOT BOTH! The legal terminology used in charging for each of the divisions/categories above is as follows...

1. Constructive manslaughter: "In the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony."

2. Criminally negligent manslaughter: "In the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection."

(Special note...vehicular manslaughter is in a totally separate category).

Moving along...here is the entire "charge" against doc Murray as listed at the DA's website showing him charged BOTH ways in BOTH divisions. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Interestingly enough, this is just about the only place the ENTIRE CHARGE can be found. Hundreds of internet articles only list the charge partially, showing him charged in ONE way in ONE division, making it appear legitimate because it can only be charged ONE way in ONE division, not BOTH ways in BOTH divisions.

This is the charge as listed at the DA's website...(I simply copied and pasted it here)

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953), was charged in case No. SA073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court. The count alleged that Murray “ did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson…in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; AND in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection.”

This clearly shows that he is "charged" BOTH ways, in BOTH divisions. The divisions are separated by the semi-colon above and the word "AND" in bold print. Also, notice that the "or" in the legal definition of division 2 (criminally negligent manslaughter) has been changed to "and" in the charge listed at the DA's website.

Additionally, constructive manslaughter requires a witness to the crime. In this case, the crime would be administering the lethal dose of profofol. We've been told there were no witnesses. So thorough research of the penal code clearly shows that the charge listed at the DA's website is "bogus" and does not exist in reality. It is also interesting that the charge from the DA's website makes a point to say "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" and we know that is not Mike's legal name. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

My thinking has been for a very long time, that somehow this is tied into a DEA prescription drug sting and there is a real Dr. Murray (not the guy we see who is a celebrity at TMZ and appears only in staged photo sessions by NPG) but a real Dr. Murray who is perhaps cooperating with or is in trouble with the DEA, combined with Michael's/The Jacksons cooperation for a prescription drug sting operation. It is also extremely interesting to note that on 02/08/10, the reading of the "charge" by the judge was waived by Murray and Chernoff and was not filmed, broadcast or released to the public in any way. There had to be a reason for this because the "reading of the charge" is more than customary. If you go back and look at the TMZ video of that day in court, you will clearly see that Murray and Chernoff waived the reading of the charge and the DA has never made a public statement on camera about the "charge" which is highly unusual when the most famous and beloved person in the world has been "murdered." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The DA always makes a statement on camera in such cases. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

So, I have never lost a moment's sleep or an ounce of faith about the hoax due to the "charge" against doc Murray. I have no idea what the deal is with the DA. If Mike is aiding in a prescription drug sting operation or what...but the charge listed at the DA's website does not LEGALLY EXIST according to penal code 192b. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

About June 14th, remember, this is just a preliminary hearing. At the preliminary hearing, the judge ALONE will decide whether or not there is enough evidence to support the criminal complaint to proceed with a trial. In my estimation, the case will eventually be dismissed due to lack of evidence (of course, because Mike is alive and well). Of course, June 14th may even be postponed but eventually there is going to be a preliminary hearing at which time the judge will decide whether to proceed with the case or dismiss it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The DA's involvement in the hoax was apparent to me from the moment it was announced that the DA would not go to a grand jury for an indictment, but instead file a criminal complaint. That is just unheard of and absurd in a case like this. Michael Jackson has been murdered and there is no "grand jury involvement or indictment." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Then when I saw the charge listed at the DA's website in it's entirety, researched the penal code, found that it is charged in ONE of two ways, I concluded that everything regarding "doc Murray" is indeed staged...I just wish Mike would hurry up and let us know what the heck is really going on.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope this thread helps for anyone who is upset or paranoid about doc Murray being "charged." According to the penal code, he has not been "charged" with anything that legally exists in reality. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I love you, Michael! And YES, I will be there!

ADDENDUM: And for those who love to "really dig and investigate" here is the link to the DA's website. Notice how on ALL other press releases, the headline title says "man charged with stabbing" "man charged with robbery" "man charged with murder", etc. But on 02/08/10, the headline simply says "Jackson Physician Charged" - it doesn't say with what in the headline title. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Then, for a thorough comparison, click on ALL the other links there where someone is charged with "murder or involuntary manslaughter" and read the press release. You will see a significant difference in the way those presses are worded. They ALL simply say charged with "involuntary manslaughter or charged with murder." They do not go into detail with the legal terminology as described above in doc Murray's case. In my estimation, this is just Michael's way again of leading us to the truth. He made sure they listed the "entire charge" with it's complete "legal terminology" so that we could investigate, research, and find the "truth." It can't be charged BOTH ways/BOTH divisions, it is either/or. We would have never known this if the "legal terminology and entire charge were not listed." In other words, if it just said charged with "involuntary manslaugher" as ALL other press releases do, we would not have been able to research. He always leads us to the "truth" amidst the "lie." Another example, we know he is not 5'9" and 136 pounds. He always gives us something to beLIEve in. I'm a 100000000000% beLIEver. I'm unshakable! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://da.co.la.ca.us/mr/default.htm<!-- m -->

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for the extensive research.

And the show goes on.........we can add that to the documentary that's being made about "Conrad Murray".
  • @2good2btrue Yes! I saw that several months ago! LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And notice how it is written in past tense with a projected release date of 2010! So, we know this is going nowhere! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    I have researched this extensively and would like to share this here because I don't even flinch regarding Conrad Murray being "charged", so perhaps this will put some other minds at ease regarding his "charge of involuntary manslaughter."

Involuntary manslaughter is charged in ONE of the two categories/divisions listed above...NOT BOTH! The legal terminology used in charging for each of the divisions/categories above is as follows...

1. Constructive manslaughter: "In the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony."

2. Criminally negligent manslaughter: "In the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection."

Moving along...here is the entire "charge" against doc Murray as listed at the DA's website showing him charged BOTH ways in BOTH divisions. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Interestingly enough, this is just about the only place the ENTIRE CHARGE can be found. Hundreds of internet articles only list the charge partially, showing him charged in ONE way in ONE division, making it appear legitimate because it can only be charged ONE way in ONE division, not BOTH ways in BOTH divisions.

This is the charge as listed at the DA's website...(I simply copied and pasted it here)

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953), was charged in case No. SA073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court. The count alleged that Murray “ did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson…in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; AND in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection.”

This clearly shows that he is "charged" BOTH ways, in BOTH divisions. The divisions are separated by the semi-colon above and the word "AND" in bold print. Also, notice that the "or" in the legal definition of division 2 (criminally negligent manslaughter) has been changed to "and" in the charge listed at the DA's website.

Additionally, constructive manslaughter requires a witness to the crime. In this case, the crime would be administering the lethal dose of profofol. We've been told there were no witnesses. So thorough research of the penal code clearly shows that the charge listed at the DA's website is "bogus" and does not exist in reality. It is also interesting that the charge from the DA's website makes a point to say "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" and we know that is not Mike's legal name. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

My thinking has been for a very long time, that somehow this is tied into a DEA prescription drug sting and there is a real Dr. Murray (not the guy we see who is a celebrity at TMZ and appears only in staged photo sessions by NPG) but a real Dr. Murray who is perhaps cooperating with the DEA, as well as Michael for a prescription drug sting operation. It is also extremely interesting to note that on 02/08/10, the reading of the "charge" by the judge was waived by Murray and Chernoff and was not filmed, broadcast or released to the public in any way. There had to be a reason for this because the "reading of the charge" is more than customary. If you go back and look at the TMZ video of that day in court, you will clearly see that Murray and Chernoff waived the reading of the charge and the DA has never made a public statement on camera about the "charge" which is highly unusual when the most famous and beloved person in the world has been "murdered." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The DA always makes a statement on camera in such cases. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

So, I have never lost a moment's sleep or an ounce of faith about the hoax due to the "charge" against doc Murray. I have no idea what the deal is with the DA. If Mike is helping to conduct a prescription drug sting operation along with the help of a real Dr. Murray or what...but the charge listed at the DA's website does not EXIST according to penal code 192b. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

About June 14th, remember, this is just a preliminary hearing. At the preliminary hearing, the judge ALONE will decide whether or not there is enough evidence to support the criminal complaint to proceed with a trial. In my estimation, the case will be dismissed due to lack of evidence (of course, because Mike is alive and well). <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The DA's involvement in the hoax was apparent to me from the moment it was announced that the DA would not go to a grand jury for an indictment, but instead file a criminal complaint. That is just unheard of in a case like this. Then when I saw the charge listed at the DA's website and researched the penal code, I concluded that everything regarding "doc Murray" is indeed staged...I just wish Mike would hurry up and let us know what the heck is really going on.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope this thread helps for anyone who is upset or paranoid about doc Murray being "charged." According to the penal code, he has not been "charged" with anything that exists in reality. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It will not be dismissed.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Great job with this research. I have never lost faith that Michael is alive but reading all of this makes my faith in this hoax even stronger.

I also have thought for a long time that all of this has something to do with the DEA but I never said anything because I really didn't have anything to back it up. It was just a feeling. I'm glad to see that someone else is thinking along the same lines.

Love and Blessings
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I think the June 14 trial date will be delayed at least I hope. But what I don't understand ever since June 25, 2009 and since Murray has been charged every news station has had legal experts on their shows to talk about the case and the charge how can they not know this?
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you for this wonderful information. God bless you for your love, your dedication and your support of MJ!

Plus where did you get that gorgeous piccy of MJ wearing the sunglasses? Just makes me melt.

MJ, baby, I love you! xxxxxxx
  • Helen, You never cease to amaze me. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thanx for your invaluable info, it really makes sense and, sure, our Michael is alive, it's so obvious <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Thanx for your invaluable info, it really makes sense and, sure, our Michael is alive, it's so obvious <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

agreed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Thank you for this wonderful information. God bless you for your love, your dedication and your support of MJ!

Plus where did you get that gorgeous piccy of MJ wearing the sunglasses? Just makes me melt.

Darkchild: I asked the same questions, a week ago about that photo of Michael. I posed the question to THE JACKSONOLOGIST who also uses the photo, but never got a reply <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Notice in this he is charged with unlawfullly killing MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON .. I dont know a Michael Joseph Jackson i know a MIchael JOE Jackson..

My thinking has been for a very long time, that somehow this is tied into a DEA prescription drug sting and there is a real Dr. Murray (not the guy we see who is a celebrity at TMZ and appears only in staged photo sessions by NPG) but a real Dr. Murray who is perhaps cooperating with the DEA, as well as Michael for a prescription drug sting operation. It is also extremely interesting to note that on 02/08/10, the reading of the "charge" by the judge was waived by Murray and Chernoff and was not filmed, broadcast or released to the public in any way. There had to be a reason for this because the "reading of the charge" is more than customary. If you go back and look at the TMZ video of that day in court, you will clearly see that Murray and Chernoff waived the reading of the charge and the DA has never made a public statement on camera about the "charge" which is highly unusual when the most famous and beloved person in the world has been "murdered." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The DA always makes a statement on camera in such cases. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

So, I have never lost a moment's sleep or an ounce of faith about the hoax due to the "charge" against doc Murray. I have no idea what the deal is with the DA. If Mike is helping to conduct a prescription drug sting operation along with the help of a real Dr. Murray or what...but the charge listed at the DA's website does not EXIST according to penal code 192b. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

About June 14th, remember, this is just a preliminary hearing. At the preliminary hearing, the judge ALONE will decide whether or not there is enough evidence to support the criminal complaint to proceed with a trial. In my estimation, the case will be dismissed due to lack of evidence (of course, because Mike is alive and well). <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The DA's involvement in the hoax was apparent to me from the moment it was announced that the DA would not go to a grand jury for an indictment, but instead file a criminal complaint. That is just unheard of in a case like this. Then when I saw the charge listed at the DA's website and researched the penal code, I concluded that everything regarding "doc Murray" is indeed staged...I just wish Mike would hurry up and let us know what the heck is really going on.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope this thread helps for anyone who is upset or paranoid about doc Murray being "charged." According to the penal code, he has not been "charged" with anything that exists in reality. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    to ......simplyme...Question.....why do u say he wont be charged...???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    so on the 14th june..........it cant proceed because its a bogus charge........so either ..another delay...ot...a shock is coming...!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    this is so genius of micheal..........to create a blind...so as to trap the ones he wants...!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    the gorgeou phot btw...i now [put it on my laptop screen......yummy to see every time i go onto my laptop........ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don't believe the case will ever go to trial. Murray obviously isn't worried at all because he already knows.
  • I think the June 14 trial date will be delayed at least I hope. But what I don't understand ever since June 25, 2009 and since Murray has been charged every news station has had legal experts on their shows to talk about the case and the charge how can they not know this?

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> My answer to that is simple. Since 02/08/10, I have seen five attorneys on TV talking about the "case" who made statements about the "grand jury in this case." They were all abruptly interrupted by the hosts of the shows who informed them that there was no "grand jury in this case" at which time they were all obviously embarrassed because they didn't know jack about this case and had not researched anything. This is just a case of TMZ reporting something and all the media picking up on it as fact. TMZ reported Conrad Murray has been charged with IV and two hours later it is broadcast around the world as fact. I think very few people have actually read the "charge in it's entirety with it's complete legal terminology." If they had, they WOULD know. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Also, as mentioned in the original post, the "entire charge with it's complete legal terminology" is an extremely rare find - as 99.9% of the news and internet articles only list the charge "partially" which makes it appear to be legitimate or they don't list the charge at all - they just simply say he has been charged with IV. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thank you for this wonderful information. God bless you for your love, your dedication and your support of MJ!

Darkchild: I asked the same questions, a week ago about that photo of Michael. I posed the question to THE JACKSONOLOGIST who also uses the photo, but never got a reply <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I stole mine from another forum <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ...dont know where the pic is from though.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    @lovemj4everandever, I believe you are right. They probably didn't take the time to read the charge. Great research.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    lovemj4everandever, Thank you for your sterling work. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ButterflyawayButterflyaway Posts: 135
    Very interesting information; Thanks so much!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    thank you for putting this together...very interesting!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    lovemj4everandever, thank you very valuable information and great research <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Thank you very much, lovemj4everandever, this is really interesting!!
  • @ youngatheart @ MJs Tinkerbell @ Avamarie @ darkchild @ mashmike @ styloprincess @ mjjveritas @ paula-c @ dancer @ butterflyaway

Thanks for all your comments! I started to make this thread a few weeks ago but just didn't have time. What a show Mike is putting on for us and such a complicated puzzle! Finding the pieces is SOOOO fun. I love the HIStory album cover of Michael with the Wii game controller in his hand. He's running the show and pulling the strings...We are all his puppet investigators! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Love the research. Best info in 6 months award goes to the OP.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Thanks for the extensive research.

And the show goes on.........we can add that to the documentary that's being made about "Conrad Murray".

hm, who's the Director`? Maybe Michael Jackson? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Thank you for that great info!!!
    Whew! I feel there is a lot that isn't being looked into by the media etc. Even the professional critics are missing so much.
    We got you covered Michael!!!

Like I read on the Pearl Jr. site-
    " ...It's quite reasonable to think of a Michael Jackson fan as someone who buys his music, listens to it often and attends his concerts, but I've discovered, a dedicated Michael Jackson fan is much more than that. The changing definition of a Michael Jackson fan is something that took me by surprise while I was covering the 2005 trial and found out Michael's fans knew everything about the case. They put the professional journalists to shame when analyzing information pertaining to the evidence presented. I quickly learned Michael Jackson fans investigate everything Michael. He is a prized hobby that they utilize with care, love, and compassion.

Their research and intellectual curiosity has led to hundreds of self-produced videos on youtube.com and other video streaming sites. As of late, most of them are about the oddities surrounding his sudden and shocking passing. Michael Jackson fans are so thorough, they could teach the FBI and CIA how to be better investigators. This is why you will find nearly 250 links to videos/articles, over 140 illustrations, and more than 250 references that have participated in gathering and distributing Michael Jackson information."

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonpseudocide.com/<!-- m -->