TIAI April 13

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Linking to <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?mediaKey=1 ... reURL=true<!-- m --> , the first part of the TMZ Live Stream of 04/12 in which the "Michael Jackson RIP/RIP/Still alive" poll is discussed.

I ripped this video and uploaded it to our channel so it could be included in this thread:
[youtube:1tfmlbpj]

Harvey says: "I always wondered how Michael Jackson got from Staples Center to the cemetery, because we never saw the b ...And somebody challenged me and said before: You are never gonna see this body leave Staples", and I said: Of course we're not. And he said: Trust we, you're never gonna see this body.".

Now that was interesting Uncle Harve... "I always wondered how Michael Jackson got from Staples Center to the cemetery" and "Trust we, you're never gonna see this body."? Indeed, how did Michael Jackson (not his body), and we never saw that body, because they can't show us Michael Jackson's body as he's very much alive!

Also, they mention that around that time there were a lot of conspiracy theories going around like that he's alive, his body wasn't in the casket, that it was never at Staples Center in the first place.

Harvey ends the discussion of this topic by saying: "That's why we decided to do the poll, 54% of the people think he's still alive, love it, love you people!".

Also: notice the title of this video: "People think Michael Jackson is alive".

Harvey, we love you too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I LOVE Harvey!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    AMEN Harvey!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    this is really the greatest show on earth! .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

peace and L.O.V.E
  • Grazie MO

: D: D: D
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    The full transcript -

HARVEY - RED
    HIS FRIEND (?) - BLUE

"Hi guys, So, um, there's like a lot of stuff going on, so I apologize, we're gonna make this kid of a fast for you today. Um... "What do you think of the results of the TMZ poll we put up about Michael Jackson?"
    "LOVED it. Umm..so we found out..I mean...belatedly...you know, we didn't know at the time but I always wondered - How Michael Jackson got from the Staples Center to the Cemetery. Because we never saw..and somebody challenged me and said to me right before - "You are never gonna see this body leave...Staples." And I said - "Cause we're not" *Slightly Inaudible* And they said - "Trust me, you will never see this body."
    "And we found out they took it in a SWAT...van, and then they moved into into one of those Mortuary Flower Trucks."

"And at the time there was a lot of conspiracy theories going on."
    "Right"
    "That he was alive, that the body wasn't in the casket."
    And it was never at the staples center in the first place - there was a lot going on."

"So we do a poll - ummm... 55% of the people think he's still alive *Laughs*

"Absolutely, I knew he was still alive."

"Love it, Love you people."
  • Thank you Nick!
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Thank you Nick!

Anything for you, Mo.

BTW: Has Harvey ever said "Love" this many times?
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    LOVE you more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ...and the expression on the the other dude's face! priceless...
  • MJJuiceMJJuice Posts: 8
    "Smart Harvey " ahahahha !!

Well said! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think still too many people cannot hear a speech like this without thinking that is a joke, but we know that it is true!
    I had a ticket for the Memorial, but decided not to go there,'coz deep in me I knew that it was all a sham and I preferred to keep the ticket here, like crystallized along with Michael ... an indefinite amount of time that sooner or later will end!
    ... and at that moment I'll can RIP my ticket !

Thank you *Mo* !

Thank you Michael !
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I expected this redirect today!
    Harve, thanks for the poll and thanks for you're comments...you know we love you too !
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WE L.O.V.E. YOU MORE HARVEY <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Greatest show on Earth!!!!!
    Thanks for the poll <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Gee, THANKS & much obliged, TMZ, TIAI & *Mo* ... (& in that order!) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • one day they said that he killed himself <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...know... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... they are saying that he's alive..... how COULD this day get any better??????? If he told the world
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    oooohhh i loved their knowing smiles. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    the greatest show on earth <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    There are many non-believers who comment on the TMZ site. I wonder...if they are having a change of mind now that TMZ is revealing themselves as believers in the hoax. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Seems as if Harvey is pleased by the temperature of the pot. It seems to be simmering nicely. Thanx for the approval Harvey, I love you too. One Love.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    GirlSaturday wrote;

There are many non-believers who comment on the TMZ site. I wonder...if they are having a change of mind now that TMZ is revealing themselves as believers in the hoax.

if, and all are welcome to this forum. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    The full transcript -

HARVEY - RED
    HIS FRIEND (?) - BLUE

"Hi guys, So, um, there's like a lot of stuff going on, so I apologize, we're gonna make this kid of a fast for you today. Um... "What do you think of the results of the TMZ poll we put up about Michael Jackson?"
    "LOVED it. Umm..so we found out..I mean...belatedly...you know, we didn't know at the time but I always wondered - How Michael Jackson got from the Staples Center to the Cemetery. Because we never saw..and somebody challenged me and said to me right before - "You are never gonna see this body leave...Staples." And I said - "Cause we're not" *Slightly Inaudible* And they said - "Trust me, you will never see this body."
    "And we found out they took it in a SWAT...van, and then they moved into into one of those Mortuary Flower Trucks."

"And at the time there was a lot of conspiracy theories going on."
    "Right"
    "That he was alive, that the body wasn't in the casket."
    And it was never at the staples center in the first place - there was a lot going on."

"Absolutely, I knew he was still alive."

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Can I post the video and the transcript on my blog? I'll give credit.

• "So we do a poll - ummm... 55% of the people think he's still alive *Laughs*

Is it me, or does he sound sarcastic?
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I am glad that you bring this up. I had to read that comment of his twice because it does have a scent of sarcasm. It's as if he was saying "Love you (crazy and nutty) people." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    I am glad that you bring this up. I had to read that comment of his twice because it does have a scent of sarcasm. It's as if he was saying "Love you (crazy and nutty) people." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

CantGetEnoughMJ & GirlSaturday, BRAVO & THANK YOU VERY MUCH for having the courage to broach this "subject" up in here!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • Can I post the video and the transcript on my blog? I'll give credit.

Sure, no problem.
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    Does this mean our waiting is going to end? I hope so.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Harvey is very sarcastic indeed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "Love you people" Hope it's true <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> because we're beggining to love you too.
    What is more telling to me is when he says "How Michael Jackson got from the Staples Center to the Cemetery ?" I would have rather said this that way "How did they transported Michael Jackson's body from the Staples to the Cemetery ?". But we all know that Michael was able to walk... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->