The "Michael would never..." argument

2»

Comments

• MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    I think MJ is intelligent enough to use the "he would never do this" theory doing EXACTLY this!
    So no one becomes suspicious ...

In another thread a bodyguard that exactly this: Stop this "MJ is alive" stuff. He would have never done this to his children! The biggest argument against and PRO hoax - it is like a shield and protection for Mike.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I think MJ is intelligent enough to use the "he would never do this" theory doing EXACTLY this!
    So no one becomes suspicious ...

In another thread a bodyguard that exactly this: Stop this "MJ is alive" stuff. He would have never done this to his children! The biggest argument against and PRO hoax - it is like a shield and protection for Mike.

Right! And that is just the dumbest argument ever, isn't it? He would never do this to his children. Who says it's not better for them as well? And all he's basically saying is that he doesn't have any real knowledge, he just believes Michael "would never do this". Oh right. How many people have thought of someone he or she would never do this and that and they did it. And in this case, it's beyond me how people can be so close-minded, if Michael hoaxed his death, that's not even bad for him or any one around him, but might've been the only chance to save his life, ergo helping his children. It's all just stupid. I think the people who knew him just don't wanna admit he might've fooled them like that. They'd be insulted. Someone pulling this off right in front of their eyes without them knowing. "Nah, let's better deny it."
  • Well, those who use the phrase "Michael would never" ultimately don't really know or haven't researched Michael's words or life. Michael has often said that he would love to disappear/become a recluse to no one would see him again.

Those are words coming from the man himself and I like to believe that us fans do have a better understanding of him. Why? Because we paid attention to him, we supported him, and we didn't look at him or view him as someone who owes us anything. That's what I tell fans who use the whole "MICHAEL IS DEAD! STOP BEING STOOPID!" or "Michael would NEVER do that to his fans, kids, or family."

Notice how some fans use themselves first as if we were/are his first priority. Michael didn't owe us anything then and doesn't owe us anything now.

Only thing that we do know is Michael would never harm a child or anyone, Michael would never resort to suicide, and Michael was/is one of the greatest, if not, the greatest entertainer and humanitarian in our lifetime.
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    Very well said, TrueBeLIEer!!!