Hi!

Bird loverBird lover Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
A new member here. I was also a member of the old mjdeathhoax forum and mjkit with username darkfeather, but now a new username in a new site. I have believed that MJ was dead for 7 (yes, again) days, until I googled 'mj not dead' and here I still am. I believe I was (or at least one of the) first posters that mentioned the Elvis comparison regarding the death hoax and posted the 'many number sevens with MJ' post of TMZ on the mjdeathhoax.
Furthermore I have been amazed how much people find out on these forums. I won't post much I think, only when I really think it would contribute somehow.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Bird Lover, seems you've been in this hoax for the long haul. By the way I love your avatar. Is that a finch? So very cute.
  • Hi Bird Lover, seems you've been in this hoax for the long haul. By the way I love your avatar. Is that a finch? So very cute.
    It's very cute bird indeed, I had a family of them on my balcony this morning together with tit-mouses picking up some birdseed I put there. They can even use this in the summer. In english it's called a blue-tit, I think they are only seen in Europe.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey ! ^^
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Hiya , welcome
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Hey Bird Lover, i was a member of that one too. Welcome! haha