MEGA FUNNY PICS

1142143144145146148»

Comments

• carapcarap Posts: 89

love that wind machine .... and you Tina K. for make IT possible <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> windmachine is cool ,i love it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> tina you are really something girl <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• QUEEN OF CROCHY EXPERT IS IN THE HOOOOUSE Y'ALL !!!!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Omg!..... thank you so much <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> eehm.... I can't help it, when I see the opportunity.Really. I'm just like that I guess <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Official perv. I'll look at some pics tonight, and maybe I'll come up with some hot stuff <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> And thank you Big Mama <3
  • OOH NOO TINA , YOU DID IT AGAIN <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> BUT I MUST SAY : I LOVE IT !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

There we go again...

Last request: A LITTLE MORE RESPECT PLEASE or else I am going to lock this topic.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 15341_205608797246_645232246_4544140_279766_n.jpg

I put this one on my fb & it brought a lot of laughs. Not sure if anyone already posted this, but it's my absolute favoriteeee. lovelovelove xD <3
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

There we go again...

Last request: A LITTLE MORE RESPECT PLEASE or else I am going to lock this topic.

Ok, I get the message. No more captions from me, I promise.
  • Yup..

No more from me either.

Feel free to lock it, its ur forum anyway. Its just me and Tina left who still try to give some laugh to everyone here and people do enjoy it.

So with Tina and I leaving obviously nothing more can be expected from this thread.

so LADIES..and a few GENTS..

Y'all pls stop email and msg me like the other day, asking me to keep posting my captioned pics and all. We know how much y'all love it and we thank you for appreciating it. But this time, we aint coming back for good.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yup..

No more from me either.

Feel free to lock it, its ur forum anyway. Its just me and Tina left who still try to give some laugh to everyone here and people do enjoy it.

So with Tina and I leaving obviously nothing more can be expected from this thread.

so LADIES..and a few GENTS..

Y'all pls stop email and msg me like the other day, asking me to keep posting my captioned pics and all. We know how much y'all love it and we thank you for appreciating it. But this time, we aint coming back for good.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL

How mature. Lots of pages I don't have a problem with, but if I ask you to show some respect after you posted a zoom of Mike's dick you get offended. If that is all you are searching for on this forum, feel free to leave.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lmao...love the windmachine 1 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

awwwww....please don't go...i love UR captions!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
This discussion has been closed.