MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Wheresmyhoez.gif

hahahahahha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HOW CUTE!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    exactly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but where are you hidden michael baby ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Too funny... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

r9l6dx.gif
  • HAHAHAHA! Love ma Mike and Ma Prince on that bike!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    it wont let me add any photos! is someone going to make another thread like MEGA FUNNY PICS 2? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    &quot wrote: »

'DILF'...ab-so-lu-te-ly!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the gif is really cute, too. lookin' for his ladiez with a dozen loaded supersoakers behind him, or a cake maybe?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

btw, there's a facebook page with mj-captions, too. and they're 'stealing' caps from this page. no credits, of course...
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/gro ... 7891032330<!-- m -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    ... forum about HOAX.
    This topic have +44749 views...How Frustrating is That! (just thinking) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    ... forum about HOAX.
    This topic have +44749 views...How Frustrating is That! (just thinking) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think you have to worry, cause this thread is slowly dying <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and I must say, that I'm very sorry about that. I have enjoyed posting here, and met some wonderful people.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    ... forum about HOAX.

I don't think you have to worry, cause this thread is slowly dying <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and I must say, that I'm very sorry about that. I have enjoyed posting here, and met some wonderful people.

I'm sad this post is dying, because I really enjoyed this. If people wouldn't like this post, they wouldn't watch this, so why complain? And besides, you gave this post one more view.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    ... forum about HOAX.

I stopped because i got told off and i was only having a laugh.. i got accused of using MJ as a vehicle for my lust so i stopped. Cant be bothered now.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Maybe one more i found..
  • ... forum about HOAX.

I stopped because i got told off and i was only having a laugh.. i got accused of using MJ as a vehicle for my lust so i stopped. Cant be bothered now.

Hun, if you feel like stopping because that's what YOU want then good for you but please don't let other people put you down and control your decisions. I'm sure noone meant any harm when posting these pics (which are great!) so what's the fuss about? If any of you feel like posting funny caps then do so! I'm one of those who really appreciate them. Noone tells me what to do or think.
  • Debbie ZebuaDebbie Zebua Posts: 398
    sweety, i wish it can be that simple. i lost my mood in making captions as soon as we got the warning. if it came from another member just like u and me, i wont be bothered and keep going. but this came from the site owner. how can we not obey it ? we kept remind people to obey the rules, to stop reposting our pics and all, but as long as we keep posting, people who love the captions will always gonna make comments on them and we cant control them if they repost the pics again. and i cannot delete those kinda post either. but thank u so much for supporting us, hun.

teebee, tina..guess its just 3 of us left.
    i received a message from Crescendo and it made me sad.

ah well, at least now we all know that the forum is running normally coz we no longer post pics here that can slow it down.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    That is really sad. Most days the only time I laugh is when I visit this thread. You ladiez did a great job. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Debbie ZebuaDebbie Zebua Posts: 398
    i know sweety, i know..
    we are so sorry
    it breaks my heart too
    look at how many people view this thread
    and how many people respond it
    the numbers shocked me
    respons like u really boost up our mood to post more and more pics
    but..those caption-mood days are gone for me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

hugz,

ex-mama hoe
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i do love this also ,everyday i looked at first at this topic and it made my day...i want to join posting to ,but i dont know how to put the captions on the pics ?? otherwise i would have posted a lot of things on here lol !! we can continue if we dont put nasty stuf on here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> am i wright??
    These pics are too funny
    Oh god I can't stop laughing at this .gif
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hoedoor.gif
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Hehe! LOL.
    LOL !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The gif..... I hope you all realize, it's me, who's hiding in the closet.
  • IVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS TOPIC
  • These pics are great <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    My sister made another one, lol..

mj434310.jpg
    LOL !!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm a mom too, does that mean ??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
This discussion has been closed.