NO ONE WILL EVER FILL YOUR SHOES

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Because you are an extraordinary HUMAN NATURE who tries to HEAL THE WORLD but was misunderstood, you had to XSCAPE to get away from the system and I get it. Your true fans get it.I hope THIS IS IT and you will TAKE YOUR OWN TIME TO COME BACK HERE, to us because WE CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU and ready to BEAT IT for you all BAD and MONSTER guys. YOU ARE NOT ALONE in all counts and We DO REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU and love you whether you are BLACK OR WHITE orSMOOTH CRIMINAL, that's THE WAY YOU MAKE US FEEL. WE WANT YOU BACK because you are UNBREAKABLE THRILLER of HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT. /color][color=#75FF00]b[/color][color=#8FFF00 WE WANT ROCK WITH YOU /color][color=#6352FF]/[/color][color=#5249FF]b[/color][color=#4040FF and SCREAM, and DON'T STOP UNTIL WE GET ENOUGH as YOU ROCK OUR WORLD FOR ALL TIME.
We will MAKE THAT CHANGE on the PLANET EARTH with the MAN IN THE MIRROR aka MICHAEL JACKSON. love-smiley-001.gif

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael please listen to scorpionchik because she's telling the truth, WE LOVE YOU!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    YES MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU...FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Oh boy, are you right scorpionchik. No one can fill his shoes. My son just came back from a trip to cancun and in his hotel he had a concert with a Michael jackson impersonator. He told me that he looked alot like Michael, but he couldn't sing, and the dancing was so so.. No matter how many people try to look like YOU Michael, NOBODY IS LIKE YOU.. we do miss you very much and we do love you very much.. Take your time to come back, whenever you feel is the right time. We do intend to be selfish at some point in time, but we love you so much that we want you back yesterday. Dear Michael take your time and come back when you are ready we will always be here for you..
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    NO ONE. PERIOD.
    yes and his music is so beautiful....just like you Michael...WE LOVE YOU!!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Michael, we love you. Please come back.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael I miss you soo much... but knowing that you are now clear helps me to overcome moments of sadness....<br />You really have changed my life... I grew up with your songs,I love you since I was a little girl and... I will always be here waiting... I cant do otherwise...Love you soo much...every day more...Forever yours.....<br /><br /><br /> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <br /><br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwu3D-Luo-E<!-- m --><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    That's so sad that you aren't back and you will probably never be...maybe in another life.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Why I can't stop listening to your music???
    I miss you so much <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and the music is all I have and I like it and I try to find a way to comfort myself with it in your absence, dear Michael..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

What I am saying here, I think I am crazy
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    AHHH ! I LOVE THIS THREAD. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    100% truth ! We love you so much ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And no one will fill his shoes... I love it when I go to the mall, because in the food court they have TV's that play music videos & you can submit them through your phone. So me or my friends always submit an MJ video & I love watching people's reactions. Some people will start smiling & watching it, but the most reaction is from children. The other day I went with a friend, and this cute little girl in the table next to us was like "Mommy!! its Michael Jackson!!" and she had the biggest smile on her face :') and never took her eyes off the TV. I don't know , I just love how no matter what race, gender, or age someone is, everyone loves Michael ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nobody will ever fill your shoes ! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    Dear Michael, the hoax is becoming a little difficult to follow. I don't really know what you want from us or if you want something from us, maybe I don't get everything, but I know one thing, that I'm here for you and for NOTHING and NOBODY else.
    I love you more.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Gina, I feel that you may divorce your husband when Michael comes back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gina, I feel that you may divorce your husband when Michael comes back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just want to know Michael is happy, that's all. Before June 25th some of us took him for granted, thinking he's going to be with us forever. I am sorry Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

Now it's too late to tell you how much you mean to us.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

I just want to know Michael is happy, that's all. Before June 25th some of us took him for granted, thinking he's going to be with us forever. I am sorry Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

Now it's too late to tell you how much you mean to us.

It's not too late. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael's alive ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and I'm sure he knows how much we love him. The whole world practically shut down upon the announcement of his "death" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Dear Michael, please be a gentleman as you are, ladies are waiting for you. Please come back, resurrect, reappear.
    He has more important business to do first, like saving the world <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

...men.....they are all the same.... <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    [offtopic:1yndm6px]@Gina, I just want to say I love you! You always speak from your heart. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->[/offtopic:1yndm6px]
    [offtopic:slmi34k7]@Gina, I just want to say I love you! You always speak from your heart. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->[/offtopic:slmi34k7]

It's not my choise, it's Michael's influence on me <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    You Michael have us changed a lot. We owe it to you....and you owe me a big (virtual) hug <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    you are the best Michael
    I know Gina, and I missed him too, a  lot.  moonwalk_/ :'(
    yea I might sound like a broken record but I have to write it down from time to time - I just need to reassure Michael that we are thinking of him and we are by his side - just in case he is really alive. I don't want him to EVER feel alone.
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    michael jackson is unique ! moonwalk_/<br />he impersonates by lots of people but no one could ever exceed his talent and creative!!!<br />he takes us to places which we never been there yet!<br />mj is just our legend ! party/ party/ party/
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have just watched a video of Craig David performing Human Nature. His version was fine, but he's not you Michael. I don't want to see other performers in a tribute show for the King. It only serves to remind us that you are irreplaceable and another just doesn't cut it after we've already had the best. 
    It hurts to see others trying to sing like the king.
  • Can't go to bed tonight without telling you how much I miss you Michael and how much I want you to be alive, happy, rich and free.<br /><br />You are beautiful and I love you so much.<br />Please be alive pale/