JORDIE CHANDLER...AGAIN!!!???

2»

Comments

• jordie was manipulated. just like mj. we need to understand that.<br /><br />i dont think jordie is behind this. but still it makes me wanna  /pull hair/<br /><br />just the cover of this book sends me into a rage!<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The book is written by world famous writer Victor M Gutierrez  lolol/<br /><br />Screams Latin Soap from distance...wonder if Chandler will be "JordanChandlerAlfonsoDeLaJoya"and Michael "MichaelJoeJacksonDeLosGarcía" and somewhere in the book they´ll find out that the cousin of the friend of the step father of the shop assistant of the house keeper is a relative old broke man who became a woman 20 years before.<br /><br />51yNC86uMaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1321406156:
    <br />The book is written by world famous writer Victor M Gutierrez  lolol/<br /><br />Screams Latin Soap from distance...wonder if Chandler will be "JordanChandlerAlfonsoDeLaJoya"and Michael "MichaelJoeJacksonDeLosGarcía" and somewhere in the book they´ll find out that the cousin of the friend of the step father of the shop assistant of the house keeper is a relative old broke man who became a woman 20 years before.<br /><br />51yNC86uMaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Once again the piece of shit of Victor Gutiérrez. It is presented on television in Spain a few days after that Michael " die " to vomit all his shit," you watched  MissG?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1321397777:
    <br />I am disgusted of these things brought up again and again, it's like a nightmare that never ends.<br />
    <br /><br />Are you talking about the book Gina?  Michael sued this man.  The man lost and left the country at some point.  Came back and was hired by a network.