TIAI January 7

12346»

Comments

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    woflinsheepsclothing.jpg<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326238145:
    <br />[...]I think how you are feeling is tooooooo bad.  I also think is one reason why we've lose members over time...or some have not posted as much as others.  If you don't follow a certain belief or thought or present a different view...you are deleted...condemned...ideas dismissed.<br />[...]<br />
    Please don't fall into her tactics. I also felt sorry for her , few days ago when I first addressed to her. I really thought she was here with good intentions, to learn and understand things, to find truth. You can search the messages in the topic that was closed.<br />Then , just by reading her messages, i understood she just plays the "victim- role" very good. You have the proof in the messages above ^^<br /><br />As for what you said about losing members from time to time, I completely agree. I also passed through some really bad moments here and I felt injustice towards me. But I tried to put them aside and moved on! With the help of some really great friends here who always supported and encouraged me in private. Which I am deeply grateful for! Love you guys!  bearhug<br /><br />But let's just not mix things here. This is really not the same case.<br />We may have some internal troubles here. It's normal! just name one family that doesn't have fights from time to time! the same with our hoax-family here ;)<br /><br />But when it comes to external attacks, clearly intended to provoke scandals and create dissensions between us, masked under  a superior and "careful, worried" attitude  of the type "I just want to express my opinion", "You are being manipulated", "Please don't attack me", repeated over and over, then we should  react!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1326236565:
    <br />Pls allow me to use this new smiley for all of us to these so called "new" attackers.<br /><br /> *FU*<br /><br />That smiley was not big enough for you? Then EAT THIS!<br /><br />large_1028_PGS8238_-_Fuck_You_Middle_Finger_Hands.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />th_high5.gif
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326226075:
    <br />
    on 1326221096:
    <br /><br />Ever heard of GTFO? I am sick and tired of the same 'debunkers' coming back time and time again with a lot of mumble jumble, and none of them has any proof, only ridicule and attacks, ASSumptions and false allegations. I will boot every single 'new' user that pops up with the same nonsense. Go bore someone else please.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Souza...that part made me LOL for real.  :lol:  Thanks...it was much needed.  <br /><br />To me it becomes more apparent over time that what these instigators REALLY must be is closeted, frightened and/or frustrated beLIEvers.  Would any self-respecting and sane individual really spend so much time devoted to a subject that they claim to have no use for or despise?  So which is it...hmm?  No self-respect?...Not totally sane?...Closet beLIEver?...Or the most likely scenario...they crave attention that must not be afforded to them in their daily lives and are stumped to think of a more original way of getting it.  How sad for them under any of those circumstances.  :cry:  <br /><br />Note to future pot-stirrers (because unfortunately they will come):  Better bring your A game with some FACTS if you want to sling your brand of "knowledge" here.  Halfa$$ed innuendo, empty accusations and your broadly generalized negative BS ain't gonna get you anything here but the door!!!<br /><br />Say Hello to Souza's Boot... 8-)<br />ChristianLouboutinFifreSuedeAnkleBootsOrange.jpg    [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Are you the forum bodyguard? It seems like you mainly show up to back up the posse. I guess everyone has a role to play.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1325995862:
    <br />What is it that intrigues you so much that you can't get TIAI and Front out of your head? Is it because your instincts tell you exactly what so many of us KNOW to be the truth? It almost has to be that, why else would you be so seemingly obsessed (like we are)?<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1326003081:
    <br />No you're obsessed with TIAI and Front, which is why you read these threads to be able to reply to anyone at all. Obsessed. Same as we are. Admit it.<br /><br />Either that or you're obsessed with creating drama. I'd like to think it's not that.<br />
    <br /><br />Sarah31, your continued presence on these threads has confirmed which one it is. <br /><br />Ps. if different opinions were cause for exclusion from this board, I'd never have lasted, much less been made mod.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Different opinions are not frowned upon here...however, the attitude that they are delivered with is the culprit. If you must, state your differences in a nice way that has the elements of kindness and respect...in other words....with a good attitude, then you would see this is so. You can never control everything said and done towards you,  but it is in your power  how you react to it. There is also lessons to be learned in this hoax in the area of character development. Such as stating your opinion once, then being gracious and mannerly enough to not continue to drive home your same point page after page. Now for a personal plea. Please be considerate. I am on shift work, suffer from not enough sleep and my time is precious. Don't waste it on me by making me read through pages of off topic pot stirring. Now can we get back to the topic?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    There are a few members here that are seriously on my shit list and that is NOT because they have a different opinion. Maybe you remember the differences of opinion I have had with other members on here, who have NOT been booted (except for a couple of days maybe to cool off)? I don't care about opinions, I care about attitude. And if your sole purpose here is to hijack threads you have no interest in anyway, stirring up the pot and deliberately starting catfights because you feel like it, then you can leave, involuntarily if needed. Everyone is welcome here with whatever opinion, but I spent years trying to keep this forum on track (and who the fuck are any of you that the members on here are not investigating or using their brain???) and I do not allow continuous attacks at me or any other member because you don't like how I handle this forum. If you go to a bar and you don't like the atmosphere there, you leave and go to another bar. If you don't like this forum, you go to another forum, or if you know it all so well, start your own. <br /><br />Now back on topic.<br /><br />Thank you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1326242774:
    <br />woflinsheepsclothing.jpg<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol:  and this: <br /><br /><br />toilet_doo.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1326206108:
    <br />
    on 1326195034:
    <br />have been away for a day or so - have started a new job yesterday, so my total, limitless forum freedom bubble has finally burst! :-(<br /><br />some brilliant posts here.... havent had time to make comment. but am reading all posts in this thread.<br /><br />many are great, just quickly want to mention, Be the change. enjoyed your post. also white night, have not had the pleasure of getting to know you yet. but that was a great post.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    CONGRATULATIONS on the new job!!!!  I'm happy for you and miss you.  <br />I know what you mean about losing the freedom to sit on the forum..I'm waiting for <br />my new job start date.  Its' scary to think I may be working when Michael returns and <br />I'll MISS IT!!!  After all these years of waiting.<br />We'll try to keep in touch though sister!<br />
    <br /><br />friends for life my dear x<br /><br />spk soon.<br /><br /><br /><br />@ apple. thanks for your kind sentiments. lucky for me i love what i do. <br /><br />i dont believe in living life any other way <br />
  • Australian MJ Believer: I’m glad that you enjoyed the post. Lol I will try to post more but I get so frustrated with all the ranting. I will NEVER leave this forum though. I always read more than I post. I send you LOVE and LIGHT! <3<br /><br />RK: Thank you so much for saying that. I agree with you. Many of us value our time and it’s very precious to us. And I’ll go ahead and quote part of my last post (as guilty as I feel about posting it…but there are some things that just have to be said…..AGAIN):<br /><br />
    What I fail to understand is this>>>  If people feel like they are being played, WTF are they still hanging around here for? I’m sorry for saying something so vulgar and I know I never say anything about this but…damn! Why do we always have to keep spinning our wheels and going back to the same damn shit OVER AND OVER again by constantly reiterating what has already been proven!? WTF!!!! If you don’t believe, you don’t belong!!! That’s the bottom line! And if people want to bitch about these things, then they should make another thread and keep that stuff off of the redirect threads. I don’t want to read rants and debates concerning whether TS and FRONT are legit or not. (edit)>>OR DEBATING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!(end of edit) It’s a distraction and a BIG waste of time! I want to read interesting research and stuff that has to do with the message and redirects damn it!!!!!
    <br /><br />Souza: I really do appreciate all that you do. I would imagine that it’s tough to have to put up with all of the BS that flies around here. It’s really sad that we all have to deal with this. I have NEVER felt restricted here at all, even when I don’t agree with some of the things that are being discussed. I have an open mind though and I am willing to entertain EVERY possibility without accepting it as truth. But I agree with you. Attitude plays a really big role in how opinions are received.  If people state their opinion arrogantly or discourteously, there is bound to be some backlash, and this should not come as a surprise.  <br /><br />MJonmind: LOL!!! Talk about $#!+ stirring! That picture is priceless! Thanks for posting it! You made my night!<br /><br />As for the topic:<br /><br />It would be very important to remember that the Israelites were going in circles for 40 years because of their murmuring and unwillingness to follow God’s laws! Joshua was the one that led them to the Promised Land, not Moses. And they didn’t get there until ALL of the unbelievers died off.  The entire generation, (with the exception of two <Joshua and Caleb>) that was delivered from Egypt expired before they could reach the Promised Land. <br /><br />I think it’s time for us to shed some dead skin…LOL