Happy New Year

2»

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Happy New Year ‼‼!  Sydney Harbour NYE fireworks were amazing.  (Sorry, I have no link) The theme was Embrace, http://www.sydneynewyearseve.com/about/the-theme/<br /><br />Just watched NYE in New York - more lips on the NYE headwear.  Is this a global theme?  Interesting fact – two years in a row, the movie Can’t Stop the Music has been shown on the televising station after the midnight fireworks. True story. (Hairspray between the 9.00 children's fireworks and the midnight.)<br /><br />If you haven't seen the last couple of years fireworks here are some links.    <br />2011-2012 Time to Dream  <br />9.00 Family show />and Midnight />2010-2011 Make Your Mark.<br />Midnight Fireworks. />
  • [size=24pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ![/size]<br />[move] :michael-jackson:<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]
  • 2013-year-celebration-with-fireworks_zps7ab886da.jpg<br /><br />Wishing everyone a fantastic New Year/Beginning.  I was really happy that Michael took the #1 spot (and the 6th too) in the review of 30 years worth of "momments"!<br />  6+1...hmmm another Michael 7...LOL 
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    [size=12pt]Happy New Year everyone. May your days be blessed with joy and happiness, may you be showered with love, light and wisdom, may you all enjoy health and peace and may this world be a better place for EVERYONE[/size]  :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    [size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!![/size]
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                                                    <br />                                                        [size=14pt]Sending love to you all [/size]<br />                                                                                  <br />                                                                                      tumblr_mfq4wtNzkH1qfqg3uo1_400.jpg
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    HAPPY 2013 TO EVERYONE!<br />I wish you all live in PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS.<br /> :bearhug:
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Happy new year to all!!!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Did anyone experience different entrance wen going to the website and hoaxbook?<br />is it me?<br />I get Man in the Mirror over and over again?<br /> dont know how to stop it?<br />I am not good with Computers..so maybe i mis something?<br />Thanks
  • <br />happy new year<br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Happy new year everybody. <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1357044551:
    <br />Happy new year to all!!!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Did anyone experience different entrance wen going to the website and hoaxbook?<br />is it me?<br />I get Man in the Mirror over and over again?<br /> dont know how to stop it?<br />I am not good with Computers..so maybe i mis something?<br />Thanks<br />
    <br /><br />On the right side at the bottom you will find a speaker button, you just have to click on it to stop the music.
  • [size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND SPECIALLY TO MY BABE MICHAEL JACKSON!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />happy_new_year_2013_10.jpg&sa=X&ei=jxrjUJCCOZOyhAez2oCYBQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc4_AE&usg=AFQjCNHxlnOpFt_4az4y5uUZ0zm-iAc3-g
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Yes i know were the button is.<br />i just did not know were to stop it on the website.<br />i can't listening to an other video.<br />And why it is Man in the Mirror over and over?wundering??<br /><br />But thank you for you help<br /><br />
    on 1357060373:
    <br />
    on 1357044551:
    <br />Happy new year to all!!!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Did anyone experience different entrance wen going to the website and hoaxbook?<br />is it me?<br />I get Man in the Mirror over and over again?<br /> dont know how to stop it?<br />I am not good with Computers..so maybe i mis something?<br />Thanks<br />
    <br /><br />On the right side at the bottom you will find a speaker button, you just have to click on it to stop the music.<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Mattie does the linkd open in a new page?tab? If do just close that page
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br /><br /><br />307284_493187484053542_1638846119_n.jpg
    on 1357012093:
    <br />Happy New Year Family!!!! <br /><br />9440_398919553523986_407712369_n.jpg<br /><br />564755_10151185969687742_533502668_n.jpg<br /><br />I hope that 2013 brings you all Peace Happiness, Hope and LOVE!!<br /><br /> I LOVE you all so very very much!!!<br />Have a Beautiful night Family...the hubby and I are off to the neighbors to do a little celebrating!!<br /><br />Michael...Hope that all your dreams come true this year! We are here supporting you and yours Always!! LOVE you Brother!!! Happy New Year!!!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />406763_492887004083590_2007712100_n.jpg<br /><br />tumblr_mfx78hde9e1rg2rf7o1_500.gif