General thread to post forum problems

12345679»

Comments

• Hello Souza,<br /><br />I cant find my personal message inbox. before, i could find it at the "my forum account" it's still there but the only thing i can do is change my pm settings, but not sending or reading pm's<br /><br />Thank you.<br />Shy
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ShyBleuEyes<;br /><br /><br />If you click with the mouse over the number of your messages located under the photo of your profile in the forum portal page, you can go to your messages... :icon_razz:  I do so .... I hope it is ok for you  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Happy new year !!!!  :bearhug:
  • on 1389052690:
    <br />@ShyBleuEyes<;br /><br /><br />If you click with the mouse over the number of your messages located under the photo of your profile in the forum portal page, you can go to your messages... :icon_razz:  I do so .... I hope it is ok for you  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Happy new year !!!!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hello Blankie,<br /><br />A very Happy new year to you to.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Thank you  Blankie, it works for me too. :woohoo2:<br />
  • i don't know if it was asked before but i have keyboard freeze on this forum. My keyboard works perfectly any other place but here. it freezes and i cannot type and i have to wait for few seconds between 2 words... kinda strange...
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, I get the same thing, whatyourheartsays. Seems to happen if I'm typing especially fast!  And it doesn't 'catch up' and fill in the blanks after a few seconds - it totally misses out bits.  Only happens here (and has happened 4 times in this short message!).  I've learned to live with it ... and to re-read all my posts before I click 'post'!
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    The same here.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I've been facing this problem for so long now. I asked Souza for help but she said that I was the only one who is having this problem. I have a very slow internet connection and I thought that is the reason why my browser freezes when I visit the forum. But it seems that I'm not the only one who is having this problem!<br />
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1389898518:
    <br />i'm on firefox. I admit i never tested on other. <br />[size=12pt]when i type a message it's like i'm typing too fast or like i get frozen. I must wait few seconds to be able to type again.[/size] <br /><br />i got used to it but i must say i type "very" fast and sometime i feel "frustrated"  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Ditto. Have experienced the problem for quite some time as well. Use both Firefox and IE.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Help please - I am having difficulty in posting YouTube vids - when I go to "Preview" I get this - #Invalid YouTube Link#<br />Thank you in advance :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1389705712:
    <br />I've been facing this problem for so long now. I asked Souza for help but she said that I was the only one who is having this problem. I have a very slow internet connection and I thought that is the reason why my browser freezes when I visit the forum. But it seems that I'm not the only one who is having this problem!<br />
    <br />Diggy, same happens to me, but I confirm that it is my internet provider which is very slow, and the page freezes.  :Pulling_hair:<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1393359865:
    <br />Help please - I am having difficulty in posting YouTube vids - when I go to "Preview" I get this - #Invalid YouTube Link#<br />Thank you in advance :)<br />
    <br /><br />Which link do you paste?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I have pasted a link like this from the address bar in YouTube (my browser is googlechrome)<br /><br /> , but when I try to post it using  the Youtube icon as I have usually done, it does not seem to work and it states -
    on 1393445866:
    <br />I have pasted a link like this from the address bar in YouTube (my browser is googlechrome)<br /><br /> , but when I try to post it using  the Youtube icon as I have usually done, it does not seem to work and it states - <br />
    <br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Found the trick: get rid of the s in httpS and make that http://, that will allow you to post it.

<br /><br />Did it - great thank you Souza  :)
    Souza, I've emailed you about problems changing my profile. Can you let me know if you haven't received it, please, as I'm not sure if I've used the correct address.
    ^^^  As Souza appears to be having one of her 'hoax breaks', can any mods help me with this please?  I'm trying to change my email address and it says 'Another user is already registered with that email address'.  Maybe PM me if anyone can help, thanks.
    on 1398895519:
    <br />^^^  As Souza appears to be having one of her 'hoax breaks', can any mods help me with this please?  I'm trying to change my email address and it says 'Another user is already registered with that email address'.  Maybe PM me if anyone can help, thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />Hoax breaks I wish. As much as I would like one, seems like MJ follows me around wherever I go. There is no peace in this hoax for me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA<br /><br />Anyway, what do you want exactly? I did not get your email.

LOL Souza!  So ... I need to change the email address on my account, but when I try to change it, it says there's a problem and that 'Another user is already registered with that email address'. I don't think I've ever used this 'new'/different email address here, and I don't understand how someone else can have the same as me.  Can you help me find a way round this, so my updated info will be accepted?  Thanks.<br /><br />
    Can you pm me the email address?