2 MJ's

1235»

Comments

• note to self. reread this thread
  • goatgoat Posts: 46
    The way we are taught to process information means it is absolutely very difficult to comprehend 2 michaels.However,i for one have no problem believing it could be plausible.Amazing how quick people are to dismiss certain ideas yet allow themselves to be taken in by others.So good to be back here,but of course ive been here every week since 2009.Family problems meant I couldn't dedicate my time as I would have liked.
  • I do believe there have been multiple Michael's over the years, but when the Michael cd came out and we were given that huge mural to look through, I started to believe that perhaps there was a twin involved.<br /><br />Who's twin? I think Marlon's twin, Brandon.<br /><br />On the Michael mural there is this:<br /><br />10children_zps5d5a60fb.jpg<br /><br />This depicts 10 children, with Brandon being depicted as being between 10 and 12. Why would he be depicted at that age if he died at child birth? I can't say for sure which one is Marlon and which one is Brandon, but one of them looks like they are hiding. Or is this person Michael's twin? <br /><br />There is also a transcript from CNN with this:<br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/03/lkl.01.html<br />CNN LARRY KING LIVE<br />Michael Jackson Laid to Rest<br />Aired September 3, 2009 - 21:00  ET<br /><br />KING: Who's putting this all together?<br />MANNING: The whole family. Everybody is involved (INAUDIBLE)...<br />ROWE: (INAUDIBLE) has spearheaded it.<br />MANNING: Yes, right. Yes.<br />ROWE: Brandon Jackson.<br />MANNING: Yes.<br />ROWE: He's doing a great job.<br />MANNING: Yes.<br />KING: He's the man, huh?<br />ROWE: Brandon's the man.<br />MANNING: Yes, he is. And, you know, Leonard...<br />ROWE: He's a (INAUDIBLE) guy.<br /><br /><br />Brandon Jackson? Odd.......<br /><br />There was discussion on this thread about the scar on his cheek; I totally agree with that - sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't. Michael also has a scar (or raised skin) on his right index finger - sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't:<br /><br />04-21-09.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!
  • on 1380191814:
    <br />I just came across this on Arnold Klein's Facebook page 2hrs ago.  Arnold Klein is on a roll with confirming it WAS<br />NOT Michael at the London announcement, but rather an impersonator.......<br /><br />Arnold W. Klein<br />the problem with AEG....during the London interview this was not Michael ...look at the chin!<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/#!/arnold.klein?hc_location=stream<br /><br />Arnold W. Klein<br />the impersonator had a cleft in the bottom of his chin like a tooth. When /i rebuilt Michael's face there was no cleft!!! look at the width of the impersonator's mouth.Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago · 10 people like this..<br /><br />Lesley Anthony http://michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress.com/tag/imposter/<br /><br />Lesley Anthony... latex MJ moulded mask  Ines Parrain.. What do mean Arnold ? I mean, Michael had a chin's cleft for ages.... Look at the 2005' pictures... Anyway, there was an impersonator in TII, I agree with that.<br /><br />Lesley Anthony ..Arnold W. Klein can you please comment on this blog / article that claims, that you were reonstructing his face so he could get away unrecognized? http://michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress.com/.../<br />
    <br /><br />I keep telling people that you can hear the audience chanting "Get Michael" or at least that is what it sounds like.
  • <br />Very interesting piece this is. Thanks Souza, I don't know what to believe. I do think a lot is taken out of context when it comes to MJ. Even the clip with Donald Trump. He doesn't mean there were 2 MJ's for one he is always talking about one Michael. He is merely saying that MJ changed for whatever reasons. People change over the course of life due to experience or family/friends and according to Trump he seemed to have lost confidence which seems understandable after being bashed by the media over and over again. That would change any person from a happy go lucky guy to one taking caution in everything he does. He knew both of them means he knew the MJ before he changed and the MJ after he changed. Both were the same MJ but his mental state just changed. So Trump knew him a long time...