YES! We beLIEve!

frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
edited February 2010 in Messages to Michael
So after reading posts of people who believe that MJ often visits this Forum and reads our threads, Is it a good plan to make a BIG thread where everyone shows MJ that he/she beLIEves and supports him in everything he is doing right now! some people wants to send a lettre. but this is the first website you get when you search ''Mj hoax''! so maybe he, or just one of his familymembers can see this! I mean this is the WWW, we need to let him hear our voices!

It is very simple. Just write a simple sentence to give MJ hope in what he is doing write now!

*just take ur time plz, and write a simple, short message, to spread YOUR voice! Do it when ur online, when u think this is the time!*

Comments

• This is a great idea, I think Michael would love this! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes we believe in you Michael always and forever and we will always love you and support you no matter what happens! You know I'll always be there for you forever, through bad times and good times and through thick and thin. You are going to show this world for what it really is and they need to learn their lessons! We've had enough of how the world is going on right now and I know you feel the same. And you've opened my eyes in so many ways and I can't thank you enough, I'm so grateful! You are one of the strongest persons I've ever known and you are stronger than all those people who have done you wrong. You're going to make this sweety. As long as you know I and we are behind you 100%. I love you always and forever and eternity.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    This is a great idea, I think Michael would love this! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes we believe in you Michael always and forever and we will always love you and support you no matter what happens!

Here we go, Come on guys!! more voices needed!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Michael I always believed and I always will beLIEve in you.

You give me strengh , you've put a millions of smiles in my face!

I love you more and I support you in everything you'll do!!!

L.O.V.E. Michael "Genious" Jackson!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Great Idea ! I hope MJ will read this thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So MJ, you have my support from France !
    We believe in you, and not only people on tihs kind of website, there is so many people who think the same think but don't tell to others <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

And if you'll have to fight against people who don't love you, I'll fight with you man ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    excally like that, only this time on this forum!
  • Ok, lets try

All through the years, since i was a kid, i believe you are the greatest man on earth
    I believe you are the greatest entertainer, dancer, performer, humanitarian and good looking guy the earth has ever carried
    I believe in your innocence without the shadow of a doubt
    I believe you when you say "you are not alone" (well, i m still waiting) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I believe you everytime you say you love your fans more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I believed you when you said the best is yet to come
    And i believe that you are about to give the world the lesson it deserves!

So yes, i strongly beLIEve!!
  • Michael,
    I truly believe if you faked your death it was for a very good and selfless reason.
    You have always had the purest of hearts.
    Please know we believers will welcome you back with open arms and unconditional love.
    We are here for you. We always have been and always will be. We believe in you and all you do.

With much Love,
    Lori (515angel)
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    YES i beLIEve!
    But i am also angry!
    About what they did to you.
    And what is going on in the world right now..including my own country.
    I will fight with you,and your army of love.
    Mattie..Holland
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    From the little island that is the Isle of Wight,
    I Hollie Donovan can honestly say Michael, you are the GREATESTman on earth,
    Your persona and enthusiasm really inspire me deep inside to keep real what I enjoy and to reach out to what I want to achieve in life.
    You have a huge amount of Love and friendship from me - ALWAYS
    Michael I L.O.V.E you more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michael you are the greatest person ever , and i love and support you so much, and i miss you & Hope you come back soon cause i'm dying to see your smile & eyes again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --><3

i Love you MORE.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Dear Michael,

Don't be afraid to come back.
    We all will welcome you with open arms.

I always loved you and always will .... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • Dearest Michael, you are truly a hero. A hero as we haven't seen in decades.
    With your wonderful and beautiful heart you have the ability to reach out to people all over the world and as a true humanitarian you use your strengh to help and inspire others.
    I know you planned this hoax for a great reason in sake of all of us. I truly believe this is the way to shake everybody up and make us aware of your beautiful and powerful message. They've gotta hear it from me, they've gotta hear it from you, they've gotta hear it from us, we can't take it, we've already had enough!
    You have our full support 'in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our world'.

Promise me we'll always be
    Walking the world together
    Hand in hand where dreams never end

...I'll promise Michael. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You are my hero! I love you.
    heart.gif
  • Yes I beLIEve Michael!
    I beLIEve,how could I not?You CLEARLY indicated that you are alive and here...You are taking us on a breathtaking journey wich demonstrate once again that you were,are and will remain the GREATEST ENTERTAINER of all times...Soon and very soon we will see our KING!

L.O.V.E.
    Ann -XOX-
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I really hope that Michael reads this !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    As much as this thing really upsets me it also makes me feel good , people now respect you the way they ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE !!! And ALL the truth is being revealed . And I know that what ever the reason was for you to fake your death is a very good and serious reason . And we ALL understand and WE WILL ALL be HERE for you ..I will make sure to spread your message as much as I can <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .. YOU ARE NOT ALONE ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!
    L.O.V.E from the middle east ...
  • Michael,
    Being the same age as you...well, "7" yrs older. I have grown up with you and grown up in the same world as you. We have both seen what has transpired through these years. I truly understand the many things you had to endure. Your Strengths Astound Me!! And I totally agree with you about making a Change for the Better. We Must UNITE to SURVIVE! And That's Why I beLIEve <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

You have opened my eyes to see many things around me that I was not aware of. And I will definitely "be there" to Support YOU. You have inspired me in such a way, no other has in my entire lifetime. And I thank you dearly from the "Bottom of MY Heart." When you say, "I can't do it by myself"... No Worries, You Are Not Alone! My Deep Love Goes Out To You and Your Family.

L.O.V.E. and PEACE... that's what I'm talkin about! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • You have my support 100% Michael. You do what you need to do and we'll be here for you. Love you more....
  • Dear Michael ..
    There are too many things I want to tell you .. too many what I thought all these months .. but one of all hasn't changed ever: ... and is that I LOVE YOU deeply and I feel in my heart that you haven't left us.
    I don't need other proofs that you're alive!!!

Now, I want you back. I miss the light of this world.. I Miss You, Michael! I want your smile to fill infinitely my dreams .. You're the best thing that ever happened to this planet and we all will fight by your side to bring love into every house!! We are your SOLDIERS OF LOVE, don't ever forget it! We are an extencion of THE MAN .. Together we can truly change the world! WE BELIEVE IN YOU. MICHAEL: you are our inspiration, our strength, OUR HEART <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    ITALY loves you... the whole world too.. but, believe me...

I LOVE YOU EVEN MUCH MORE THAN THIS..

bagnata2copia.jpg

SEE YOU SOON, MY LOVE
  • MJ, I LOVE YOU MORE!
    We Believe in you and we know you wont let us down.
    Waiting for you..... L.O.V.E.
  • L.O.V.E. FROM YOUR TRUE FANS MICHAEL WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Michael
    If I believe in me,
    do you believe in you!

I´ll be there...
    BIG THANK YOU FOR THIS!

CC
    from Argentina
  • Michael,

These past 7 or so months have been hard, but I (and my mother) beLIEve in you. Take your time in coming back. We can wait. What's important is that you take the time to heal yourself.

L.O.V.E.,
    Randy
  • Somebody in San Diego loves you MJ very much.
  • Hey MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I support you with alllllll my HEART. I will follow you and support you as long i will be on this earth and even after. I get your msg oh yes i did and i try hard to make it real EVERYDAY with all the peoples around me !
    You changed my life that's for sure you reaaaaally did you don't know how much !

I love you and take allllllllllll the time you need !

PEACE MJ
  • Michael......if you are indeed reading this, I am blessed.......blessed to be able to tell you how my heart has ached for you and your family, how you have inspired me to look at life differently, and how I have used your example of strength and perseverance to teach my children and students to stand up for what is right. Please know that you are loved and missed deeply and that I pray for your safety every day. I CANNOT wait to see you "thrill" us again with your unbelievable talent. I "Cry" because you're "Speechless". You've "Rock(ed) My World" and make me "Smile". So I "Keep The Faith" because "I Want You Back". And when you feel "You Can't Win", just know that "You Are Not Alone". Peace to you, my friend.