Has anyone seen this before?

iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
edited December 2009 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone seen this picture or news before? I would like to know more about this, thankyou! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Click here to view the picture

Comments

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Has anyone seen this picture or news before? I would like to know more about this, thankyou! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Hey, can you edit your post and remove the lettrrs "url" after where it says "html" from the end of the actual link?
    I have seen this photo before. It was posted when someone else posted the one of Dave Dave in the coffin.
    0507_jack_main_47914a.jpg

Love it! He's a cracker alright. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

edit: that's aussie slang for "He is a funny guy, indeed. haha"
  • Has anyone seen this picture or news before? I would like to know more about this, thankyou! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Hey, can you edit your post and remove the lettrrs "url" after where it says "html" from the end of the actual link?
    I have seen this photo before. It was posted when someone else posted the one of Dave Dave in the coffin.

Yeah done editing it. Sorry for the broken link. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> So you mean that this picture is a joke? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • yes the picture was taken a long time ago mj was just messing around no need to worry
  • yes the picture was taken a long time ago mj was just messing around no need to worry

Hahas, I'm not worrying. I just found it werid that MJ lying in a coffin like this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Btw lol, his leg was too long for the coffin. So do you think that he fit into the Golden Casket at his memorial? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501

Yeah done editing it. Sorry for the broken link. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> So you mean that this picture is a joke? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Don't apologise, thought it best to tell you rather than have you wondering why the link wasn't working for people. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeah, it was a joke <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And, I love the Charlie Chaplin pics!
    0507_jack_01_47916a.jpg
    0507_jack_02_47915a.jpg

Look at his jacket in this one. It's dirty. Can't take him anywhere!
    0507_jack_03_47918a.jpg