on Facebook I encountered the following page:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Army-of-LOVE/200329256590<!-- m -->

Does anyone know anything about them?
    Who founded it or something similar...

I ask also in other forums.

Thanks
    Sarah
    Magnolia1791

Correct me if i am wrong, but most of the Army for Love you refer to are totally AGAINST the hoax.

I know nothing about it, unfortunately. I was very surprised by this very professional site on Facebook. And interested in their background ... Maybe you're right that most of them are against the hoax ... Could be - I'm not and that's why I'm here ...<!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    These videos are so important, why aren't more people listening to them? This is Michael's message and he needs to know that we "understand", that we are willing and ready to fight this fight together, as an Army of Love! I've just watched the videos again and although we find it "easier" to ignore the "facts", we can't! Why are you here on this site? Are you here because you believe Michael did all of this just to return to the stage, or do you understand that Michael needs our help to change the world? The fact that the majority of threads on here are more about Michael's "return" and not about his "message" speaks volume!
    Time is running out my friends, for us, for our children and our grandchildren, Michael is trying to fight for the future, for "Peace", for "Freedom" and for "LOVE!"...please, please please, show him that we believe in the power of the people and the power of love, we need to band together to fight all this corruption and we need to do it NOW!
    ARMY OF LOVE, Where are you???

AMEN!
    I'm here!! I can't be on often, but I still do what I can!
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    These videos are so important, why aren't more people listening to them? This is Michael's message and he needs to know that we "understand", that we are willing and ready to fight this fight together, as an Army of Love! I've just watched the videos again and although we find it "easier" to ignore the "facts", we can't! Why are you here on this site? Are you here because you believe Michael did all of this just to return to the stage, or do you understand that Michael needs our help to change the world? The fact that the majority of threads on here are more about Michael's "return" and not about his "message" speaks volume!
    Time is running out my friends, for us, for our children and our grandchildren, Michael is trying to fight for the future, for "Peace", for "Freedom" and for "LOVE!"...please, please please, show him that we believe in the power of the people and the power of love, we need to band together to fight all this corruption and we need to do it NOW!
    ARMY OF LOVE, Where are you???

AMEN!
    I'm here!! I can't be on often, but I still do what I can!

I am too! Unfortunately, I realize, that many do not care about a possible embassy. Many expect Michael back as the man he was - on stage, as a musician and artist. But I believe that there is more than that!
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    I am here. I do care. My time is being spent educating myself and others on what is going on. Did anyone listen to Prince's acceptance speech at the BET Awards the other night? If not, go back and listen to what he says. One Love.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am here. I do care. My time is being spent educating myself and others on what is going on. Did anyone listen to Prince's acceptance speech at the BET Awards the other night? If not, go back and listen to what he says. One Love.

No, I haven’t heard it yet, can you post a link to a YouTube?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    [youtube:3mxr5t2w]

Remember Easy E? I followed this for months maybe even a couple years. It was a real shock the way he all of a sudden had aids and died so quickly.

Wow, what ashame. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
  • I am here. I do care. My time is being spent educating myself and others on what is going on. Did anyone listen to Prince's acceptance speech at the BET Awards the other night? If not, go back and listen to what he says. One Love.

No, I haven’t heard it yet, can you post a link to a YouTube?

Removed removed removed of course... I ripped the whole Prince tribute including his acceptance speech, will make a transcript. Here's a line to start with:

"The future's in your hands now and the world is really yours. There is a change in America that's going on right now. Everybody can feel it. We're going to be a beacon to the rest of the world."
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    YT has removed 'em all, but the Prince speech is here:
    http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7740713/20587735

I don't think he said anything that would make the earth shake.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006

YT removed what?

YT removed what?

The Prince speech. Due to copyright by BET. Make a search there "bet prince 2010" and you'll see "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by BET. "
  • YT has removed 'em all, but the Prince speech is here:

Indeed, he didn't say that but...the lyrics of his new song Hot Summer speak volumes:

Prince - Hot Summer

Anybody close enough to hear
    Knows what we've been listening to all year
    These are the days well people told me to fear
    But as long as I got your ear

I think it's gonna be hot summer
    Just wait and see
    Hot summer
    Should really be
    Hot summer
    As long as you're my company

See the people gather all around
    Dancing to a futuristical sound
    Some of them are teachers some are clowns
    All this ever huggin' about

Cause it's gonna be hot summer
    Just wait and see
    Hot summer
    Should really be
    Hot summer

Hot summer
    Let me see you shake your head now
    Hot summer

Everybody's got a favorite friend
    They got your back no matter what till the end
    Ain't got no breaks but got a whole lot of bend
    Every broken heart can mend
    You better believe it

Why is life always a mystery
    It will be whatever it will be
    It all depends on what you think you see
    You I don't know, but me

Hot summer
    Hot summer
    Hot summer
    Hot summer
    Just wait and see
    Hot summer

[youtube:o3dxav1n]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Indeed, he didn't say that but...the lyrics of his new song Hot Summer speak volumes:

Prince - Hot Summer

Anybody close enough to hear
    Knows what we've been listening to all year
    These are the days well people told me to fear
    But as long as I got your ear

Just wait and see
    Hot summer
    Should really be
    Hot summer

See the people gather all around
    Dancing to a futuristical sound
    Some of them are teachers some are clowns
    All this ever huggin' about

Cause it's gonna be hot summer
    Just wait and see
    Hot summer
    Should really be
    Hot summer

Hot summer
    Let me see you shake your head now
    Hot summer

Everybody's got a favorite friend
    They got your back no matter what till the end
    Ain't got no breaks but got a whole lot of bend
    Every broken heart can mend
    You better believe it

Why is life always a mystery
    It will be whatever it will be
    It all depends on what you think you see
    You I don't know, but me

Hot summer
    Hot summer
    Hot summer
    Hot summer
    Just wait and see
    Hot summer

[youtube:zf0so5x7]

LMAO, great lyrics! This fits perfectly into this story. Coincidence? Don't think so...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Now we need to listen to the song number two to get the final answer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Cool lyrics. He's very subtle.

This is Prince from 2000, about record labels. Sorry, if it's posted - I didn't bother to search "Prince" in an MJ forum.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:3d8cvi1s]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> looks like Prince is more present than we thought he could be

• There is quite some interesting stuff about Prince on these boards.

There is quite some interesting stuff about Prince on these boards.

of him being awake? can you give me tips?
    (with the above search thing, I meant I didn't try the search if this clip had been posted because "Prince" would've probably given me numerous posts of MJ's son Prince).

• There is quite some interesting stuff about Prince on these boards.

(with the above search thing, I meant I didn't try the search if this clip had been posted because "Prince" would've probably given me numerous posts of MJ's son Prince).

Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
    1999... and the illusion continues. One begs 2 ask -
    "when will it end?"

Unnatural disasters happen seemingly every week. Train crashes, shootings, nuclear accidents; is there any place of refuge one can flee from this insanity? Very few of mankind's creations r designed 2 make u feel good, unless u get pleasure from seeing the human body desecrated by guns, explosions, fights, and any other things these so-called "artists" create. In the name of freedom, many have used art as a means 2 destroy the human mind. As an excuse 2 continue we hear "Art reflects society". How many times has this lie been repeated: "creations r not real", they say and yet any one of these people can call 2 mind images and complete scenes of horror in graphic detail. They will carry these so-called "unreal" creations around with them 4 the rest of their lives. These images r now a part of their being. In the name of RECREATION these people in fact r re-creating themselves in their own images.
    SOCIETY THEN REFLECTS ART.

In man's decision 2 further separate from God, his re-creation of himself leaves him in a dysfunctional state of confusion. The mind becomes a burial ground 4 dead waste. Isolated from the wholeness of God, Earth and his fellow brothers and sisters, this man seeks solace in activities he thinks will stimulate his mind. He begins downloading in2 his brain a series of manmade creations designed 2 destroy it. All manmade creations originate from one of 2 sources: the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Life. One of these trees contained deadly fruit, the other - Fruit of Everlasting Life. The one who disregards this fact recreates himself and his kind in2 extinction.

U r reading these words on a machine created by man. As u read, u hear a voice speaking 2 u the words that u perceive. They make sense 2 u because u understand (stand under) the SPELLing. The words r what binds this SPELL 2 ur illusion. When u hear the truth, like a memory - u recognize it and this recognition releases u from ALL illusion. Many languages r brilliant in their attempt 2 CONfuse u. CON meaning: against, fuse meaning: 2gether. Words and their SPELLbinding illusions have the power 2 keep man separate from God. U were born in an all-knowing state of mind. The first words spoken 2 u begin the SPELL. The words come from one of 2 sources: the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Life. In ignorance or simply lack of respect 4 God, many use words that CONfuse the minds of humans and turn them in2 projections of their own illusions. Because of this fact, many people grow up and blindly assume their pre-selected role under a dictatorship without even being aware of it. When asked what they r doing here on earth, most will answer with statements that do not reflect their natural God-given desires. This creates a pyramid-like structure with the dictator on top, and each level under it knowing less and less. Upon reaching the bottom level - which is where the majority is, u will find chaos, disorder, and illusion. With ILL as its prefix, ILLusion is a state of insanity. In the name of democracy, supreme power is vested un2 the people in this insane state instead of God. A future re-created, 2 b ruled by man, is one of isolation and despair. Returning the leadership back in2 God will allow mankind 2 achieve its original collective goal which is union with God. Ideas contrary 2 this goal should not b blamed or persecuted - just simply ignored. They originated when man first chose 2 ignore God's rule. Simply put - in the beginning, the Human was made perfect in God's image. They had no need 4 knowledge. They were also given freedom of choice. The Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life r reflections of this freedom. The human is now a reflection of their choice. They could have simply chose not 2 choose. God being centrifugal in nature, freedom was the CAUSE and choice was the EFFECT. In knowing their perfection made in God's image, there was no need 2 choose. In fact, there were NO NEEDS. There was only love in an all-knowing state b4 the fall. The worst thing u can do is give up ur God-given right 2 choose. 4 in it - u can choose not 2 choose. Therein is the final judgement. The illusion ceases and u awaken from ur dream. Now the healing begins...

With an all-knowing mind, made in God's image u can create as ur Creator - God intended. With love, honor and respect 4 every living thing in the universe. Separation ceases, and we all become One Being singing the One song.

© 2000 NPG

You might want to read this also: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7518&p=138954#p138954<!-- l -->

Just go through Prince's lyrics...watch his videos and album covers...

There is quite some interesting stuff about Prince on these boards.

Prince's One Song speech

<snip>
    You might want to read this also: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7518&p=138954#p138954<!-- l -->

Just go through Prince's lyrics...watch his videos and album covers...

Cheers. Mo! I don't enjoy his music so I haven't gotten to know his stuff. Man, I fell off the chair reading the One Song lyrics. Will check out more. Thanks.
    Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
    "when will it end?"

Who wrote that speech? Prince? or someone wrote it for him?
  • Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
    "when will it end?"

Who wrote that speech? Prince? or someone wrote it for him?

Prince wrote it himself.
    Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sorry I dont remember all Princes speach <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

The part I do remember is where is mention Jehovah and then he said "Speachless" it caught my attention it was towards the end.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

I may be in the minority with most hoax forum members because I have not seen clues to indicate that he will be back.
    Alive? Yes.
    Comeback...resurfacing...returning...? No.

No clues have surfaced to convince me that he will come back or... that he has a valid reason to do so.

Plus... I know a few die hard Elvis fans who are still waiting and waiting and waiting on their BAM.

elvis never said he would come back!
    I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then ...BAM!

Elvis is elvis. and MJ is MJ!

and i trust in michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This hoax does not make sense without his return! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and why does he would do us SEE that he is alive if he won't come back??
    Oh no, i am sorry! First of all, MJ respects his fans!
    (now, IF the bam is safe ... i don't need to say what i think about) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm with YOU! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Any hoaxed death does not make ANY sense if it is so open-ended that there is never any proof that there was no death!! MJ MUST necessarily show HIMSELF, or everyone will still believe he died.

Now... it really IS unfortunate that more people (self-declared "FANs", yet!) haven't jumped on this site to educate themselves as to WHY MJ felt it was SOOOOO important to do such a thing. Even just to give it the benefit of the doubt. Are people SO full of themselves <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> that it is more gratifying to grieve over their PERCEIVED loss, than to use a little faith and HOPE that he COULD be alive??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Do those folks not even WANT him BACK????????????????????????????????????? THAT is what is unbelievable, to me!

But, and this is NOT a criticism of the Genius---perhaps he waited too long to do it? A truckload of crap happened during the time I think he MEANT to implement his plans, through NO fault of his own, and now, 15-20 years later, the minds of the masses have been anaesthetized <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> by 60 years of TELL-A-VISION, so that there are two kinds of problems or "hitches" in the PLAN, to OVERCOME:

1, people SO full of fear, that they refuse to even entertain a thought that everything isn't actually ROSEY on planet Earth...

and, 2, people so cranked up with anger, that it spills out, impulsively, unchecked in inappropriate expressions which endanger the Plan (Unity).

I've SEEN it here, and so have you. Fans fighting with each other. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Bible believers hitting non-believers(in The Bible) over the head with their religion. Name calling. This is counterproductive and SUCH a dang waste of EVERYone's time, who comes to the site to learn... I don't make it a habit to lambaste folk for their failings, especially because I know they are either VERY young, immature fans, or are SO steeped in Subliminal (Tell a vision) indoctrination, that they don't realize how they are coming off, and therefore, can't help it. But, it is really getting tiresome. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

MJ has been planning this hoax for decades. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> The signs are ALL there, if one makes an intelligent, methodical, patient effort to research here. I believe he was fascinated with the idea AS A HUMONGOUS GAME, with which to "go out(of his stellar career) WITH A BANG! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It was meant to be the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH---beyond all others past. THINK. He is a GAMESTER. He even was nicknamed "JOKER" at one time; and he IS the BIGGEST nothing-is-impossible thinker WE'VE ever seen...for anyone who doubts that MJ is doing THIS: IT IS NOT THAT MUCH OF A STRETCH TO BELIEVE IT. You have been TOLD. You KNOW it, inside.

BUT...then, <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> being the conscientious, God-fearing, PRO-active man that he is, having SEEN TOO MUCH in his travels over the years, he decided to MAKE his hoax change the world in a serious godly way.

He's said it before: It is what we are here FOR;

to do only GOOD to each other.

There are things written in the Bible, which whether anyone believes or not, WILL come to pass. But <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> there is also example of where catastrophic events were delayed for another time, when people

"Make That Change and TURN from wickedness, where ever it is found---actually, WITHIN your SELF. You are the ONLY one you can change. If THAT is too hard for you, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what makes you think you can change anyone ELSE <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

If this is too much bible for you, maybe you didn't understand how important GOD is to Michael Jackson... I can't change what you believe. I can only take what I KNOW, and set it out for you. AS HE IS doing, here, TOO.

The choice, WHAT TO BELIEVE, inside your own heart, is the most <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> priceless <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> freedom <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> you have. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> PLEASE take it very seriously, and BELIEVE ON PURPOSE, by choice.

Don't float through life on whatever current is the strongest.

The Bible says that one shall put a thousand to flight, two shall put ten thousand to flight. Our power increases EXPONENTIALLY, as we unite in one, purely good purpose.

But we are NOT <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> fighting other PEOPLE. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> The PEOPLE are just the pawns of the wicked spirits who have taken them over through the open doors of greed and lust for power.

What we will be putting to flight are these evil spirits seeking to control people, and keep all of us continually fighting one another, or spinning our wheels against what appears to be evil people, and not the ROOT of the problem, which is ALWAYS: spiritual; INSIDE.

OPEN your eyes. It is hard to take it, that things have gotten this bad. But hiding in dreamland won't save anyone.

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> MJ has been trying to make people SEE. Do you think knowing about all this evil has been fun for him? I personally do not know HOW he does it---reach out to impossible situations and people, and NOT be bawling his heart out ALL the time, because he CAN'T do enough. There just isn't enough money or people to fix some things as quickly as the needs are piling up. I think it makes him sick. And it compelled him to do THIS.

Open your eyes and look close to home. Then, thank God, you didn't live your whole life with eyes closed, wasting it on yourSELF.

Don't be moved by the cheers or the jeers, Mike. Sometimes, with the Almighty, things snowball, SUDDENLY! It is in the works <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well ....., Su su, good post, excellent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->