I am not giving up HOPE

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in News
I found this at walmart the other day and it caught my eye. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It just gives me a bit of inspirations and reminds me to Believe. sigh...my granddaughter informed me today with tears in her eyes....meme i dont believe he is alive. She was affraid to tell me because she thought i would be angry with her. She is only 7 but all this time she has stood by me thru thick and thin and finally admitted just today she dont believe it and i should just let it go. I told her i wasnt angry with her. It was her choice to believe or not. I am not going to give up hope. Not ever. I hope "ever" is soon though so she will see that meme had faith in something good and true. So now if he doesnt come back...meme will look like a looney toon in her eyes. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> So please Michael.....please make your entrance soon! I need your help. Until you return...i will continue to Believe.

I love you my friend.
Im not letting go of your hand.
A faithful Oklahoma fan

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Aww this mug is so lovely. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for sharing. Well, we've all gone through those same moments we've seen everything to pointing he's gone,but I think I've been through so much that it doesn't matter. Your granddaughter well it's normal she thinks he's gone we've been saturated with "he's dead", yet I hang on too. No one can understand us and if ppl don't get Michael, they're not gonna get us we've seen a lot of proof/inconsistencies that to me are clear that he's alive. Let's hang in there it's gonna be crucial June is coming up and we need to hope for the best if he doesn't come back when we expect him to, we have to think about him first, if he was in danger I'd rather have him first deal with everything until he can come out safely.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Never give up believing that MJ will come back. We are all here to support other through this great adventure. I just want MJ to be safe and out of danger. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo of your mug. God bless you, loveratheart4mj! I am like you, loveratheart4mj, that I am never going to let go of MJ's hand no matter what. Thank you for being here with us!

It is all for L.O.V.E. and we will keep hope in our hearts together. I know that MJ is very proud of you, loveratheart4mj, for all your love for him. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Blessings to all xxxxx
  • KarioKario Posts: 3
    Yes,please dont give up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thats my second post,so hello at all members.Im new here since today:)))
    Im from Germany and Im 23 years old.
    I really hope that Michael is alive,because at the moment I have such a really bad life.
    First Michael should be dead,than my dad has cancer,the doctors said that he will maybe dead in 4 months,and now there are two months left.In addition to that I must study hard and I didnt pass exams,because of the situation.My mother cries and talks about suicide if my father will die.My boyfriend threats me bad.I dont really know what to do.I really hope that Michael will come back,because its a little sunshine in my life.We must stay together n this time,that will help me a little bit.
  • Yes,please dont give up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I really hope that Michael is alive,because at the moment I have such a really bad life.
    First Michael should be dead,than my dad has cancer,the doctors said that he will maybe dead in 4 months,and now there are two months left.In addition to that I must study hard and I didnt pass exams,because of the situation.My mother cries and talks about suicide if my father will die.My boyfriend threats me bad.I dont really know what to do.I really hope that Michael will come back,because its a little sunshine in my life.We must stay together n this time,that will help me a little bit.

Hello Kario. Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for your situation. I will remember your family in my prayers. I am feeling selfish right now after reading your post. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I pray that God wraps his arms around your family and gives all of you PEACE and COMFORT.

Your screen name is Kario---my daughters name is Kari. You are 23
    she is 23. What a coinencadence. Luck and many prayers to you new friend.

Hugs,
    A loyal Oklahoma fan of MJ
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    Yes,please dont give up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Kario...Oh I'm so sorry you are going thru so much honey, and I know this is easy for me to say, but try to keep the faith, and remember God said, he would never give us more than what we could handle. There is sunshine after that storm. Stay close to your Mom, tell her everyday you love her, and your Dad. Get rid of that nasty boyfriend, you seem to sweet to put up with that stuff. Talk to our Lord, believe me he will sustain you in all of this. Listen to the little whispers in your ear, they will never steer you wrong.
    God bless you, and stay here with us.
  • KarioKario Posts: 3
    Thank you so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I feel better,when I know that there are people outside who feel with me:)))))
    I wish I could smile in the near time,because all the people around me are able to laugh,but there is one person the mum of my boyfriend,who often cries more than me,because she is a really good person and the grandma,too.I think they are so nice,because they suffered in the past,too.Hope we all can get some good time and news in the near future. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Kario may God bless you and you know just think what Michael has gone through and that really helps cus yet the man is still smiling no matter what. When I see my situation I think about Mike and I think this is nothing now get over it. It's saddening to have someone in your family with a terminal illness. My mother is really sick too day by day, but we have to be strong and pray a lot only God gives us the strength without his help we're nothing. Hugs to you Kario. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ((((((hugs)))))
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Pleease - I want a mug like that!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Don´t be mad and bear with the kid - no one should be forced to an opinion.
    I think believing is like laughing: it´s contagious when it comes from the heart... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Just a kindly reminder for Michael:

I love you my friend.
    Im not letting go of your hand.
    A faithful Oklahoma fan
    Come home soon.