Remember these photos of Murray published by TMZ.

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in News
Look at the image of the newspaper you have Murray and compare with the original. What is image?

94030236.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

74384965.jpg

52282595.jpg

56215703.jpg

30005028.jpg

90624641.jpg

I do not know if this has been already published before.
Credit; mulherpobre.blogspot.com

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> WTF ???
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    i cannot find the thread right now when it was discussed i think, but as far as I can remember there was nothing wrong with the newspaper.

Murray was not holding The NY Times but The Los Angeles Times, and there were different photos that day and they matched Murray's paper.
  • Look at the image of the newspaper you have Murray and compare with the original. What is image?

94030236.jpg

74384965.jpg

52282595.jpg

56215703.jpg

30005028.jpg

90624641.jpg

HOLY CRAP! I remember this being discussed too about the New York Times versus the LA Time but OMG! Look at the picture! It looks like Light Man but the strangest thing are the two eyeballs on either side of Light Man. It looks like two different pictures of Mike merged together with "eyeball" shots from two different pics! This is too strange. I knew the coffee shop photo shoot was staged by Michael and NPG like all photo sessions of Murray - but oh my, those eyeballs are something else! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Look at the image of the newspaper you have Murray and compare with the original. What is image?

94030236.jpg

74384965.jpg

52282595.jpg

56215703.jpg

30005028.jpg

90624641.jpg

HOLY CRAP! I remember this being discussed too about the New York Times versus the LA Time but OMG! Look at the picture! It looks like Light Man but the strangest thing are the two eyeballs on either side of Light Man. It looks like two different pictures of Mike merged together with "eyeball" shots from two different pics! This is too strange. I knew the coffee shop photo shoot was staged by Michael and NPG like all photo sessions of Murray - but oh my, those eyeballs are something else! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Reminds me of the eyes from the Dangerous Album and Cris Angel's "believe" poster
    Eyes.jpg
  • Cool!
  • I´m sorry paula-c but that´s a question of area editions.
    I asked the same on the original thread an someone posted the LA area cover and it matched and was a normal pic.

file.php?id=2950

TMZ live stream now!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks somekindofsign I thought as a story in editions according to the area, but the picture in the newspaper of murray is rare <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->