Graham noton show with joan rivers UK

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in News
Who can remember here the new years eve show last year when at the end they did the rip list when it came to michael they made very cruel jokes it upset me I complained can others remember it I feel it is strange that janet went on his show after that happened

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Who can remember here the new years eve show last year when at the end they did the rip list when it came to michael they made very cruel jokes it upset me I complained can others remember it I feel it is strange that janet went on his show after that happened

Hmmm, that is weird. Did she speak about MJ at all when she went on there? Maybe she wanted to go on there & speak about him so that their viewers who saw them make cruel jokes would see & hear her. Who knows...Or maybe it was to show that the Jacksons are better than them, of course ignorant people like Joan wouldn't get it. But by going on a show that was so cruel to your brother, you are being the bigger person & sort of confronting them without saying anything, get what I mean? It kind of changes some people's opinions when his sister comes on there & speaks so sadly about him. You can't really laugh at someone when their relative is hurting (or pretending to be hurting) right in front of your eyes. & it's not like they would ever make jokes about him with her there, so she kind of shows up & they have to be nice. I don't think Janet would purposefully go out & be friendly to people who were cruel to her brother just to spite him. For instance, Jay Leno made fun of MJ all the time & testified against him, yet when he "passed" & Janet was on the show, he said very nice things about MJ & sounded somewhat genuine. I think she's trying to change people's minds about him kind of.