Health Concerns For Katherine Jackson After Fall

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited January 1970 in News
Health Concerns For Katherine Jackson After Fall

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ll_1144005<!-- m -->

JACKSON family matriarch KATHERINE JACKSON's health has sparked a secret custody battle for her late son MICHAEL's three kids after she fell down a flight of stairs at her home in California.

The 80 year old won custody of Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II following the King of Pop's death last summer (Jun10) - but sources insist she's too old and frail to look after the kids.

America's Globe tabloid reports Katherine was hospitalised after the fall on 17 May (10), but escaped with only cuts and bruises. However, the accident has sparked concerns for her health.

A family insider tells the publication, "She's taken on way too much for a woman of her age but refuses to delegate the care of her grandchildren to others.

"She has aged enormously and is desperately hanging on for the sake of her children, but her collapse on the stairs shows how fragile she really is."

And the source fears that the upcoming anniversary of her son's death will be too much for Katherine - and that could be devastating for the Jackson clan.

The insider adds, "She's the glue that holds the whole family together. If something happens to her, it would be all-out war."

In his will, Michael Jackson suggested his pal Diana Ross should get custody of his three kids if his mother was incapacitated or dead at the time of his passing, but the Globe reports the three children's cousins, Jacksons brother Tito's kids Taj and T.J., are favourites to land custody of Paris and the Prince Michaels if anything should happen to Katherine.

The kids' aunts Janet and Rebbie are also potential guardians, along with Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, the birth mother of Prince Michael and Paris.

Comments

• wow i didnt hear this!!..from what i read thank god she didnt break a hip!!..i thought they cleaned house over there with everyone living there??..i was hoping it would take the load off of her...i would think that paris and michael could pretty much take care of there self on some small matters ..not saying to leave them alone or anything..and i cant remember there age but they could help grandma <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and help her with the little one??!!..i have to say this i dont want to but i hope and pray that her falling was just an accident
    the way people are passing away in california and who they are is getting scary!!
    huggs to all
    suzz
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I am very sad at hearing this news <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . My heart goes out to the Jackson Family. I will be praying his MJ's mum speedy recovery. Please let us pray for Katherine and MJ's precious children. God bless you, Katherine! You will in my prayers this evening. God bless all on the forum! xxxxxx
  • I am very sad at hearing this news <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . My heart goes out to the Jackson Family. I will be praying his MJ's mum speedy recovery. Please let us pray for Katherine and MJ's precious children. God bless you, Katherine! You will in my prayers this evening. God bless all on the forum! xxxxxx
    yes very much so a prayer to katherine and the family..and god bless them as well as everyone on here..darkchild thank you..
    huggs to you
    suzz
  • Did I miss this on the news? I don't remember hearing anything about this...why was it being kept so quiet? May God bless her with a speedy recovery.
  • I find it very odd that only a few news sources are reporting this, but NOT TMZ I have searched their site and absolutely nothing reported about this. They only report the story about the belt! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is so strange <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

TMZ are you awake, shouldnt you be reporting the news, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hopefully she is well regardless if this is true or not
  • God love Katherine. It really must be hard looking after 3 young children at her age. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. God bless.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I hope this news is not true, Mrs. Khaterine is not old, she does not seem contrary to 80 years.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I am very sad at hearing this news <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . My heart goes out to the Jackson Family. I will be praying his MJ's mum speedy recovery. Please let us pray for Katherine and MJ's precious children. God bless you, Katherine! You will in my prayers this evening. God bless all on the forum! xxxxxx
    yes very much so a prayer to katherine and the family..and god bless them as well as everyone on here..darkchild thank you..
    huggs to you
    suzz

Yes! I hope and pray that Katherine is okay. I pray that whatever happened God heals her with a speedy recovery. There definitely will be all out war if she's gone, but we won't think that way. I will uplift them all in my prayers. Thank you darkchild and suzz.
    God Bless us all! Keep the Faith!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I hope this isn't true but if it is I pray she's ok.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I have often thought.. that Katherine is 80 years old.. and she is reported to have a dicky heart.. and now she has had a fall..

Dont hate me for this.. but i have a feeling she may go soon. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> And if she does, i agree it will be gloves off and all out war. She is the only one that the Jacksons can rely on and pull it all together.

But then this story might just be another prelude to those kids being taken away...
  • I have often thought.. that Katherine is 80 years old.. and she is reported to have a dicky heart.. and now she has had a fall..

Dont hate me for this.. but i have a feeling she may go soon. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> And if she does, i agree it will be gloves off and all out war. She is the only one that the Jacksons can rely on and pull it all together.

But then this story might just be another prelude to those kids being taken away...

America's Globe tabloid reports Katherine was hospitalised after the fall on 17 May (10), but escaped with only cuts and bruises. However, the accident has sparked concerns for her health.

This info is coming from a tabloid, and the hospital isnt mentioned. I hope this also a prelude the Mj getting the kids back. If the hoax is to end soon, they need to get back the him b4 bamsday. Regardless, I hope she's okay.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I
    Dont hate me for this.. but i have a feeling she may go soon. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

That makes me think about the following: What would Michael (if he really hoaxed his death) do when his mother dies?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I
    Dont hate me for this.. but i have a feeling she may go soon. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

That makes me think about the following: What would Michael (if he really hoaxed his death) do when his mother dies?

Well this is the question, what if something really bad happens to one of his family? Im not hoping that it does.. but it could, and what would happen then>??
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    all we can do is be prayerful and wait.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Are there any pictures confirming this? I mean, this is the first I've heard that she had a fall. I would think that news worthy. If this is indeed fact, my prayers are with her. On the other hand, what a perfect time for them to be circulating news that Michael's children will need a new placement. How about a move back to Neverland with daddy?
    all we can do is be prayerful and wait.

just now wondering , has the family not mentioned anything about this anywhere?
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    I do not know if I believe this story and if it is true why do I feel she is all alone.
    Who is living with her & helping her. Why is she going up stairs, If she has problems walking
    than they should move her down stairs where she can do every thing without climbing any
    stairs at all. Are they neglecting there mother? She can get the best therapy money can buy and the last time I saw her she seemed a little heavy.
    They have the money so she should be eating fresh fruits, veggies, smoothies,
    super green drinks. She should be walking and stretching.
    DOES NOT SOUND GOOD IF IT'S TRUE!!! I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE AND SHE IS DOING JUST FINE.
  • Is Katherine alright, has anyone heard anything because I keep hearing really bad thigns and I am concerned. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Genevieve tweets all the time & never once said "My Grandma is fine, don't worry" or anything about it. The family hasn't released a statement either. I think maybe it's not true. When the whole story came out about Alejandra & the kids having to move out, Genevieve said it is NOT true. So idk if the tabloids are just making stuff up now because they have nothing to report on or if this is all a diversion so that MJ's kids can be reunited with him quietly...If it is true I am very concerned for her & hope she is okay. Although, something is telling me it's not.
    saw the front of a globe today. they actually say on the front something about micheals mother is dieing.they just don't let up do they?
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    this is kinda sad... I hope this isn't true and she is okay. I haven't heard anything in the news about her health. My prayers are always with Michael.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I saw this story in line at the grocery store. I have looked at the tabloids for months for anything about MJ and there hasn't been much if anything until recently. This story seems ridiculous on the face of it. Does anyone hear think that Katherine could not get help with the kids if she needed it? Does anyone really believe that Child Protective Services was called in? I don't know why, but suddenly MJ is in the tabloids again. Just more lies before he arrives, IMO.
  • tmz posted a pic of Katherine when she and Joe were signing the belts - this pic was 10 days after her supposed fall.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/person/katherine-jackson/<!-- m -->

God Bless the Jackson Family!
  • tmz posted a pic of Katherine when she and Joe were signing the belts - this pic was 10 days after her supposed fall.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/person/katherine-jackson/<!-- m -->

God Bless the Jackson Family!

That is right, I forgot about that. Damn Tabloids, they can't pick on mike so I guess they'll start on the family.