American Idol

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in News
I think its already been on in the Midwest, but my niece just emailed me to let me know that Janet was going to perform tonight on the show.

Anybody catch it?

Comments

• KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Yes, I just watched it. She did Nothing and Nasty on her own. I was trying to figure out why she would have chosen Nasty as one of the songs to do and did some research on it just now and that song came out in 1986 which was the same year Michael and Lionel received awards for We Are The World at the Grammys. Connection or is that reaching? lol
  • Yes, I just watched it. She did Nothing and Nasty on her own. I was trying to figure out why she would have chosen Nasty as one of the songs to do and did some research on it just now and that song came out in 1986 which was the same year Michael and Lionel received awards for We Are The World at the Grammys. Connection or is that reaching? lol
    there is another post going on about american idol..pretty good one as well..i dont know how to link it to you sorry but its in here somewhere lol..you have a point about janets song choice..hmmm..well if you look you will see the other post..see you over there..
    huggs to you
    suzz
  • I think its already been on in the Midwest, but my niece just emailed me to let me know that Janet was going to perform tonight on the show.

Anybody catch it?
    like i told there person below there is another post about american idol..going pretty good over there but im sorry i dont know how to link it to you ..if you look im sure you can find it...yeah janet rocked!!..
    see you over there
    huggs to you
    suzz
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10158<!-- l -->
  • JANET PERFORMED ON AMERICAN IDOL SHE WAS FANTASTIC. Just to let you know I had to go answer my door bell ,Janet was singing her first song, and for the love of God I thought it was Michael singing. They have the same soft voice.
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10158<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.