Earnest Valentino statement

Lady JLady J Posts: 455
edited January 1970 in News
IMPERSONATOR EARNEST VALENTINO'S STATEMENT

Monday, May 24, 2010
To All MJ Fans Around The World

I have been informed about rumors circulating around Michael`s death, and his appearance at the 02 arena in London by which fans believe that was not him so i come before you to debunk all speculations, and skepticisms surrounding such matters.

First i like to say that was indeed Michael at the 02 arena for i was there, and saw him, but unfortunately i can not say more than that due to confidentiality agreement, but what i can say is that Michael never had an "OFFICIAL" body double although he has used impersonators for different reasons, but would never use them for official public events, press conferences, and especially performing on stage unless the purpose was for tricks, but even then sometimes Michael would use one of his dancers since the face would not be visible.

I want to tell you as a fact that no one on this planet looks identical to Michael Jackson, and if you see photos of someone who looks as such then believe me when i say the photo has been heavily photoshopped so please stop thinking that there is someone who looks exactly like our Michael for this is not true, and i do not wish to see fans get there feelings hurt nor mis-lead by others who find joy in playing with your feelings while confusing you at the same time.

Michael fans, please think about this, our Michael is unique in every way thats why we love him so much, and he could never ever be replaced nor duplicated, and i know deep down in your hearts you know i am right for i would never steer you wrong on such a sensitive issue, but i will not sit back, and have you lied to when i know the truth.

NOW ABOUT MICHAEL`S DEATH

I was also in Las Angelas, and saw Michael 5 days before he died in which my publicist was trying to set up a meeting with Michael, and myself as i was told they where looking for someone who not only had to looked like him, but had to have his body Physique for the THIS IS IT TOUR, but unfortunately the meeting never took place.

I knew that Michael died 45min before the AP went public through one of his people, and i fell to my knees with disbelief, and stayed there for at least 1hr, and cried while asking why?

I love Michael so very much like all of you, and even said to God that i would give my life if he would bring Michael back, but i knew thats just not the way life works.

I am a spiritual person, and i know after i tell you this you probably will not believe me, but it's the truth, and only a few people know this.

After Michael died he visited me, and yes i freaked out, because i have only been visited once in my life, and that was when my wife`s Father passed away, and he visited us, and now Michael.

When one has a spiritual visit you first try to understand why this has happened to you, and then you are afraid to tell others for fear of not being believable, but i knew why Michael came as he wanted me to continue where he left off, and i made him a promise that i would try my best to fulfill the task that he bestowed upon me, but even after i made that promise i stilled wondered if what happened to me was real? so i asked God for guidance, and to give me some sign that it was real, and sure enough several other events took place, and my wife then said to me how many more signs do you need to see that what happened to you was real, and very clear.

I can understand if there are those who do not believe me, and it's okay trust me i would not believe myself, but all that has happened to me, and the events that took place was just to obvious not to ignore so please know what happened to me would not have happened if he was still alive, and thats the reason why i know he is no longer with us so i kindly ask all to please stop with the speculations, and trying to manifest something to give you hope that he is still alive.

I want him back so much just as you do, but not accepting the hard bitter truth will only prolong the healing process, and further damage your sanity as a beautiful human being.

We all need to focus on what Michael stood for, and thats love, peace, and unity.

Spreading his message globally, helping each other, and loving each other unconditionally is what we should be doing rather than fighting each other on whether or not Michael is alive etc..

Please try, and understand this from my perspective.

This was very difficult, and emotional for me as i had to re-live everything, and it will only get worse as June 25th draws nearer.

We are all in this together, and always remember you are not alone.

All my love, Earnest Valentino

<!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ndId=146133006<!-- m -->

Comments

• Uhm...ok.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I don't think he is involved in any way. He is just expressing himself the best way he can. No everyone can know the real facts. Ask him if he has seen the autopsy report. As him if he saw the death certificate. Then maybe he would change his mind. He speaks alot like MJ. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    ''but i knew why Michael came as he wanted me to continue where he left off, and i made him a promise that i would try my best to fulfill the task that he bestowed upon me, but even after i made that promise i stilled wondered if what happened to me was real? ''
    Very interesting, maybe Michael really visited the guy or this guy just wants to boost his career ''in Michael's name''

Thanks for posting this.
  • I truly doubt he knows EVERYTHING about Mike and his life.
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    What a miracle a confidentiality agreement? EV grant so that worked MJ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    but also says that even had time to meet with MJ before his "death", but still he is bound by a confidentiality agreement <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

and everything is 11 months were found during the clues have been a coincidence... hardly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    What a miracle a confidentiality agreement? EV grant so that worked MJ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    but also says that even had time to meet with MJ before his "death", but still he is bound by a confidentiality agreement <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

and everything is 11 months were found during the clues have been a coincidence... hardly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yea.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> there is NO coincidence in this story.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we have too much information.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> it's just his words against our clues... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    i do respect your opinion and advice...

but most of us ( if not all) beleive that MJ is still alive bcuz of many many many controductions and things not add up to the story!.... not just we FEEL nor THINK that MJ is not dead!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

thanx
  • You can't fool us EV! You may not know that Mike is alive but we do! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So Mike wanted a double to fill in sometimes on the This Is It tour (the tour that was never meant to be) and yet he couldn't make time to meet with impersonators in order to hire a double even though the shows were to start in just a few days...yeah...makes perfect sense!

Hurry home, Michael! We love you! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    He knew Michael's death AP 45 minutes before he said, the truth is not what time AP report this, maybe it is because he knew by TMZ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I remember that I was watching CNN 6/25/09, and it was said that MJ had died, but CNN is not confirmed after almost half an hour or 45 minutes.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    IF (and a very big 'if') Michael is indeed in the world of spirit, I don't think that EV would be high on his list of people to 'visit' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    "First i like to say that was indeed Michael at the 02 arena for i was there, and saw him, but unfortunately i can not say more than that due to confidentiality agreement, but what i can say is that Michael never had an "OFFICIAL" body double although he has used impersonators for different reasons, but would never use them for official public events, press conferences, and especially performing on stage unless the purpose was for tricks, but even then sometimes Michael would use one of his dancers since the face would not be visible."

I like this part. That is what I was thinking and sure, Michael would never betray his fans putting impersonator in the stage.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    What more would need to be said? He said it was him so am I missing something here? I don't get the pause in that statement. It was him.... but I can't say anymore <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what more? I don't get it. Was he pushed on stage or something that we didn't see <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What?
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    To All MJ Fans Around The World

I have been informed about rumors circulating around Michael`s death, and his appearance at the 02 arena in London by which fans believe that was not him so i come before you to debunk all speculations, and skepticisms surrounding such matters.

First i like to say that was indeed Michael at the 02 arena for i was there, and saw him, but unfortunately i can not say more than that due to confidentiality agreement, but what i can say is that Michael never had an "OFFICIAL" body double although he has used impersonators for different reasons, but would never use them for official public events, press conferences, and especially performing on stage unless the purpose was for tricks, but even then sometimes Michael would use one of his dancers since the face would not be visible.

I want to tell you as a fact that no one on this planet looks identical to Michael Jackson, and if you see photos of someone who looks as such then believe me when i say the photo has been heavily photoshopped so please stop thinking that there is someone who looks exactly like our Michael for this is not true, and i do not wish to see fans get there feelings hurt nor mis-lead by others who find joy in playing with your feelings while confusing you at the same time.

Michael fans, please think about this, our Michael is unique in every way thats why we love him so much, and he could never ever be replaced nor duplicated, and i know deep down in your hearts you know i am right for i would never steer you wrong on such a sensitive issue, but i will not sit back, and have you lied to when i know the truth.

While reading the above paragraphs of his statement, I felt like he was using my very own words in this board... Glad he cleared that up for the ones who are still confused.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    i do respect your opinion and advice...

but most of us ( if not all) beleive that MJ is still alive bcuz of many many many controductions and things not add up to the story!.... not just we FEEL nor THINK that MJ is not dead!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

thanx

I agree wholeheartedly with you, Badria! I will not give up trying to find out what happened to MJ. I love him to much to walk away. God bless you, badria for your lovely words of encouragement.

Mr. Valentino, I have seen your work on youtube. I appreciate what you do very much. I thank you for your open letter to the MJ fans. At least, you have taken the time to talk to the fans. Many of us on the journey for the truth have faced great ridicule by people who think we are crazy, but I do not mind being called a nutter. I am only seeking the truth regarding MJ because things do not add up for me and many other MJ fans and non fans MJ across the globe. No one who has a privileged position with access to the truth will tell us what happened to our beloved angel on that fateful day. So, we have turned to our own means of finding the truth. I am praying to God daily that He will send us believers someone who will tell us what really happened to MJ. I do understand that an investigation and a pending trial is underway at this time. I hope that you understand that I am a very strong woman who will continue to search for the truth as long as God gives me the strength. I will not under any circumstances turn my face or my back on MJ. I have loved since I was a little girl of eleven. He is my special angel from God. God bless you, Mr. Valentino for talking to the fans. I greatly appreciate your time and your love for MJ. But, please understand, so many fans' lives have been ripped asunder and some fans even committed suicide upon learning of MJ's 'supposed' demise in the press. I know that God send me here to find the truth and support other MJ fans like myself. For some of us, we are the only support system that is left for us. I thank you for your devotion to MJ and your craft as an artist. I will pray for you, Mr. Valentino, that God will bless you and will protect you.

God bless all on the forum. MJ, I will never stop loving you, or praying to God to bring you home to us again. xxxxxxxxx
  • Pretty sure he's the TII double:

Look at the ear:
    <!-- m -->http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/St ... 303590.jpg<!-- m -->

Large image:
    <!-- m -->http://www.aboutmj.com/wp-content/uploa ... s34527.jpg<!-- m -->

Glasses:

<!-- m -->http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/25/16/14/carlo_12.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://img.youtube.com/vi/FsVYuGwAuR0/0.jpg<!-- m -->

Real Mike:

<!-- m -->http://media.photobucket.com/image/earn ... C9964a.jpg<!-- m -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Last night, i read my Michael Jackson Man in the Mirror book. I examined pictures, and i can say that Michael's fingers looked longer and skinnier when he was younger, and where i noticed a visible change was during his trials. His fingers we shorter and fatter. Now i know it could be age. Do hands change this drastically with age?
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    Last night, i read my Michael Jackson Man in the Mirror book. I examined pictures, and i can say that Michael's fingers looked longer and skinnier when he was younger, and where i noticed a visible change was during his trials. His fingers we shorter and fatter. Now i know it could be age. Do hands change this drastically with age?

Yes, particularly if you develop arthritis, which MJ apparently did. Your joints swell and your body often directs more fluid to those areas in an effort to reduce inflammation. Plus, lupus and/or medications can also add to the effect. I've seen this happen to many of my family members over the years.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    The only part that i agree with him is the part of the 02conference, i do agree and i'm absolutely sure that it was Michael,but i can't agree with the rest,even if he had the vision of Michael it doesn't mean that he is dead, it can be because he had beem thinkin' of him for a very long time and very sensitively,so ain't a fact.