Dr. Conrad Murray -- The Unforgiven

edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray -- The Unforgiven
Originally posted 39 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

conrad-murray-bn-getty-credit.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray took a $16,000 hit today -- when officials rejected his request to relieve the massive child support debt he owes his baby mama.

Murray -- who practices medicine in Nevada -- had worked out a deal with Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners, in which they'd back off from revoking his license ... if he could convince a California court to forgive the $16,000 in back child support he owes in Cali.

But today, a judge in California turned down the request -- which means Murray's license is still very much in danger.

And check this out -- a hearing was scheduled to be in Nevada for June 25th ... exactly one year after Murray allegedly pumped Michael Jackson full of a deadly dose of Propofol.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0pAX6U3x9<!-- m -->

Comments

• jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Just keeps getting better...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What a show...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• $16,000 dollars is not much money for a doctor to have pay out. This number must mean something else.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    And check this out -- a hearing was scheduled to be in Nevada for June 25th ... exactly one year after Murray allegedly pumped Michael Jackson full of a deadly dose of Propofol.

.... interesting huh <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    $ 16 =1+6= 7
    date 25=2+5=7
  • This is after all a story about CHILD support!

16000 Children
    We seek to raise awareness about the 16000 children who die each day of hunger and hunger related illnesses. We believe in the power of music and the arts to deeply affect people’s mindsets and facilitate spiritual development. It is our goal to help focus public attention on this issue by bringing together the talents of artists, musicians and film makers to create projects that will further this end.
    http://www.16000children.org/
  • The Unforgiven is also a 1960 movie directed by John Huston
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001379/

John Huston takes on racism
    This classic film from one of the greatest directors of the 20th century boasts an incredible cast: Audrey Hepburn, Lillian Gish (silent films), Burt Lancaster, Audie Murphy (war hero), a young Doug McClure, all of whom show classic acting at its finest. Go beneath the dialogue and watch the body movements, facial expressions and withheld, unspoken emotion of these superb actors (esp Gish and Lancaster). Check out the incredible performance of the wraith-like, howling itinerant evangelist (Joseph Wiseman) who seems to know the "secret". The score by Dmitri Tiomkin is terrific, with a minimum of Hollywood-style Native American drumming (and flute playing. Indeed, the music played by the Kiowas during the "break" was fascinating. Although the story is set in 1800s Texas panhandle, the theme is universal and hard-hitting: racism, and a family divided by their differing views. I found the portrayal of the Kiowa culture to be accurate, esp the use of costumes and rituals. Remember, this film was made in 1960, a time when racial intolerance was rarely put on film, and the fair presentation of Native Americans was almost non-existent. Indeed, this is why Huston wanted this project. Remarkably, this film is NOT pro-Indian or pro-settler, rather it's an honest depiction of a clash of cultures.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054428/
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    JUNE 25TH MMM............OK!!! THIS HIS GETTING LET ME CATCH MY BREATH HAHAHA LOL!!I CAN'T BREATHE I CAN'T BREATHE JUST LIKE GEORGE LOPEZ SAYS. MICHAEL YOU ARE TOO MUCH REALLY THE MAN WE NEVER KNEW AND WE'RE STILL GETTING TO KNOW
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    June 25 out of all the days they pick this one. How odd.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Credit goes to Seeing Clues on twitter:

BAM!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream wrote;

This is after all a story about CHILD support!

16000 Children
    We seek to raise awareness about the 16000 children who die each day of hunger and hunger related illnesses. We believe in the power of music and the arts to deeply affect people’s mindsets and facilitate spiritual development. It is our goal to help focus public attention on this issue by bringing together the talents of artists, musicians and film makers to create projects that will further this end.
    <!-- m -->http://www.16000children.org/<!-- m -->

! Wow! very well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Credit goes to Seeing Clues on twitter:

BAM!

Reading it seems to say:
    Murray's licence still very much in danger.
    Michael is still very much in danger?

A hearing was scheduled to be in Nevada for June 25th.
    Michael WAS scheduled to reveal himself on June 25th in Nevada? but that may not be the case now?

Don't get your hopes totally up for a BAM yet or maybe it just won't be in Nevada now?

Combine this with the other TMZ article
    Michael Jackson Estate -- Things are Not AllGood
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10238

and we may be being told that either the BAM has been rescheduled or moved to another location.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    I was talking more LITERALLY BAM.....
    Look at the arrows....
    B
    A
    M
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I was talking more LITERALLY BAM.....
    Look at the arrows....
    B
    A
    M
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    oh ok <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was reading as BAM down the side then the contents of the article. You know, that the contents of this article are related to the BAM
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The Unforgiven is also a 1990's era Clint Eastwood film. The film is a western about an old gunslinger who has changed his life around from his lying, cheating, killing ways and settled down to be an honest family man. But when his wife dies leaving him with 2 young children to care for, he finds himself on financially hard times. Reluctantly, he takes one more job, but only because it's for a higher purpose, a "good" killing if you will. The Gunslinger has serious moral conflicts throughout the movie and ends up not being able to follow through with the deed. After opting out, the Gunslinger happens upon a corrupt sheriff who is committing serious injustices in a town he rules by fear. The gunslinger is presumed guilty on appearance alone and the sheriff viciously and obsessively hunts him down even though he has committed no crime. In the end, the sheriff ends up causing his own demise and the truth prevails... good (gunslinger) wins over evil(sheriff) in a story where the cliche characters are completely switched and the outcome is not at all what you would assume, nor what the circumstances would lend you to believe.

It's a fantastic movie, highly recommended to anyone who hasn't seen it.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Credit goes to Seeing Clues on twitter:

BAM!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:1e32f38o]

Nice theme <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    [youtube:1e32f38o]
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The Unforgiven is also a 1990's era Clint Eastwood film. The film is a western about an old gunslinger who has changed his life around from his lying, cheating, killing ways and settled down to be an honest family man. But when his wife dies leaving him with 2 young children to care for, he finds himself on financially hard times. Reluctantly, he takes one more job, but only because it's for a higher purpose, a "good" killing if you will. The Gunslinger has serious moral conflicts throughout the movie and ends up not being able to follow through with the deed. After opting out, the Gunslinger happens upon a corrupt sheriff who is committing serious injustices in a town he rules by fear. The gunslinger is presumed guilty on appearance alone and the sheriff viciously and obsessively hunts him down even though he has committed no crime. In the end, the sheriff ends up causing his own demise and the truth prevails... good (gunslinger) wins over evil(sheriff) in a story where the cliche characters are completely switched and the outcome is not at all what you would assume, nor what the circumstances would lend you to believe.

It's a fantastic movie, highly recommended to anyone who hasn't seen it.

That's the movie I thought of when I saw that title, the plot describes Murray IMHO.

I am not so sure about the bam... Maybe on the 25th, that's of course possible, but not on Forest Lawn. Although he is still alive, there are many people buried there and I can imagine that people would find it disrespectful to the dead to pop up there. But maybe he had a Forest Lawn set at Culver and it is all pre-recorded, who knows.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    ha im a metallica fan and i was thinking of the song as well!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Does anyone get that weird gut-feeling that something BIG is going to happen really soon, or is it just me??

I told you so mom!
    I told you so dad!
    I told you so Chelsey!
    I told you so Britley!
    I told you so Rudy!

...and the list goes on... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    $16,000 dollars is not much money for a doctor to have pay out. This number must mean something else.

um yeah

16 = 1+6= 7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->