Threatened

Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I made a video for Threatened in which Michael basically fakes his death. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Making it made me feel rather good, as you can imagine. Maybe you'll like it, here it is:

[youtube:2tfa471g]

Comments

• 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Great job!! I loved it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Well done, you did a great job!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I just love the "Nasty Boy" in Michael, he's just so clever <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Excellent job Bee Bee... I always wished there was a video for Threatened....and now there is! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thanks for sharing!!

Keep the Faith! BeLIEve!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Wow Bee Bee, thank you, I love it! Threatened is one of my favorites! You did a really good job! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    Excellent video! I love it! Michael will indeed come back!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Cool!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    You did a great job.
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I posted the video to the Sony site in the Thriller section.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/831599<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Liked it a lot, it really suited the song!! That song helps to explain the hoax.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    it's amazing!!!!! you know at points i actually clapped while watching it! it's really really amazing and i loved it, honestly.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    it's amazing!!!!! you know at points i actually clapped while watching it! it's really really amazing and i loved it, honestly.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's funny... and cute. Thank you!
  • Great job....I have to share this one... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    I really enjoyed yourvideo....thanks for all the hard work. Those of us who don't know how to piece together videos really appreciate it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GREAT video. You are so talented, I could never make something like that! At one point I actually spun around in my computer chair. Threatened is my FAVORITE song and it desribes the hoax perfectly.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    wow this is great! I love it ! I love it!!
    really great job! you have a big talent!

Thank you so so much!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Thank you all very much. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->