Conrad Murray to Visit Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• maybe this is why MJ was saying the HIStory books are ALL wrong <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The Greatest Entertainer of All-Time is listed as deceased...hence the HIStory books are ALL wrong! Can't remember when MJ gave that speech - anyone know exact date and/or year? Maybe that speech was/is part of the hoax???

"Just bc it's in writing does NOT mean it's the Gospel!"

Pure brilliance Michael - u are a GENIUS!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • [youtube:d85evp9w]
    2:30

This was in Harlem, July 5 through July 9 2002.

Keep this in mind: On July 7 2002 that so called will was signed in LA, while Mike was in Harlem...

Jackson's Will -- Randy Says Not MJ's Signature
    Originally posted Oct 21st 2009 10:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson claims Michael Jackson could not have signed his 2002 will, because he was 2,475 air miles away from the place the document was supposedly inked.

1021_mj_will_sig_03_hilite_ex_02-1.jpg

According to the will, it was signed on July 7, 2002 at 5:00 PM in Los Angeles. Randy Jackson tells TMZ he has proof MJ was in New York from July 5 through July 9, on a campaign against Sony honcho Tommy Mottola, claiming Mottola had a thing against Black artists.

The lawyer for the estate, Howard Weitzman, tells TMZ the witnesses to the will were face-to-face with Jackson when he signed the document. Weitzman would not say if the will was signed in L.A., even though the document refers to Los Angeles.

The intimation -- the will may actually have been signed outside of L.A. even though it says Los Angeles.

The plot thickens.

UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Al Sharpton's rep, Rachel Noerdlinger, who confirms Sharpton and Jackson were protesting Mottola in NY together in 2002 on July 6th and July 9th.

As the for the key date -- July 7th -- Sharpton's rep released the following curious statement:

"We have reason to believe that Michael may have been in NY on the 7th and Rev. Sharpton will address this after he discusses it with the Jackson family."

1021_mj_ny_mottola_03_launch-1.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael<!-- m --> ... _york_will

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/jacksons-<!-- m --> ... signature/
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    milestone marker: destination point at which the journey ends, many times the same point where it began. In this case, the cemetery. Just my analogy so don't go looking it up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    WASN'T THE FAMILY GOING TO FL ON JUNE 15TH IMAGINE IT'S LIKE A MOVIE/SOAP OPERA ALL OF A SUDDEN CM AND THE JACKSON FAMILY FACE TO FACE WHAT ARE YOU DOING VISITING MY BRO? THEN OUT OF NOWHERE MICHAEL REVEALS HIMSELF. GASPS FROM MURRAY AND JACKSONS TMZ WE WANT THAT VIDEO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Here are the photos of fans at Holly Terrace today. When we were there, security came to take tha man inside to visit parents. But what was interesting, the man foolled security easily and got inside. Because before security arrive, we were talking and that man as you can see was holdingsunflowers and had no clue that it is not easy to get in to visit Michael's tomb. That man was at FL for the first time. What I mean is, there is no good security, however he said that there is new rule not to allow fans RIGHT NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE, but fans can hang arround and seat on the bench. It's not that strict.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Whoooooooopeeee!!!

CM: "Psssst....Michael!! You ready yet? These fans are gonna beat the Sh!t outta me! Hurry up!

MJ: "yeah...yeah..Lemme jus put that tape around ma fingas...and slip in that giant white glove....and then I'm gonna button up my shirt and......

CM: " You can donate dat gold casket fo' me....Coz by that time, I'll be dead as dillinger!
    HAHAHAHA, that's GREAT, DR. D! Hurry up, Mikey, LOL!

This article is just ANOTHER step down the Yellow Brick Road, the pretty obvious facts about why Dr. M "visiting him should be so wrong" that you guys are pointing out all equal what as I've said before, everything makes more SENSE our way!
  • This was in Harlem, July 5 through July 9 2002.

Keep this in mind: On July 7 2002 that so called will was signed in LA, while Mike was in Harlem...

Mo it says the video was made in 2001 right on the youtube video about half way through the video not in 2002 but you had the july 9th right ss...
  • This was in Harlem, July 5 through July 9 2002.

Mo it says the video was made in 2001 right on the youtube video about half way through the video not in 2002 but you had the july 9th right ss...

Yes, I saw that, but the person who recorded it must have set the wrong date on his camera. That speech is from 2002, not 2001.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Agreed, the speech was 2002 when Michael was supposedly in another city signing a will <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is so stupid. If Murray goes to Forest Lawn on June 25th he wont come out alive.. think of all the fans that are going to be there.

Also.. he is supposed to be in Nevada June 25th for that child hearing thing.
  • This is so stupid. If Murray goes to Forest Lawn on June 25th he wont come out alive.. think of all the fans that are going to be there.

"TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray will visit Michael Jackson on or around the first anniversary of the singer's death.".

First of all, it doesn't say Conny is going to Forest Lawn, and second it doesn't say Conny is going to visit Mike on June 25th.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is so stupid. If Murray goes to Forest Lawn on June 25th he wont come out alive.. think of all the fans that are going to be there.

"TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray will visit Michael Jackson on or around the first anniversary of the singer's death.".

First of all, it doesn't say Conny is going to Forest Lawn, and second it doesn't say Conny is going to visit Mike on June 25th.

Well.. maybe we should set up 24hr around the clock surveillance on Conrad Murray then to see exactly where he goes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is so stupid. If Murray goes to Forest Lawn on June 25th he wont come out alive.. think of all the fans that are going to be there.

Well.. maybe we should set up 24hr around the clock surveillance on Conrad Murray then to see exactly where he goes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh I'm sure TMZ already has a pre recorded video of Conny's whereabouts around the 25th... Just keep watching the show! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Also if TMZ and said, "There He Goes a lot," we're Told. Attention Murray avoids Either by going early in the morning or During off-hours,. Conny is a guy who knows how to unnoticed, TMZ just see it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->