is this jason pfeiffer ?

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
this video, to 7, 23 it looks like jason pfeiffer.quelqu one can confirm. just to know

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrv54_ ... live_music<!-- m -->

Comments

• Looks like the one and only to me. No one can dance like Michael, not even his impersonators or doubles....IMHO.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    I don't think it's Jason Pfeiffer....
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Looks like the one and only to me. No one can dance like Michael, not even his impersonators or doubles....IMHO.

yeah....I think it's Michael...but is was playback or the video editors just played the live voice over with the original, you know what I mean?
  • LOL and Im kind of confused with the responses to this question. Isnt Jason Pfeiffer that dude who says MJ was his lover? Is the OP refering to the chubby dude that appears in this video? I dont think thats JP, if that's what you're asking.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes, Im sure that's what she is asking. There's two larger dudes in those audience shots. One wearing a scarf and very excited and more toward the end another audience shot capturing a man who resembles Mr Pfieffer who is sitting next to a blonde woman.
    LOL and Im kind of confused with the responses to this question. Isnt Jason Pfeiffer that dude who says MJ was his lover? Is the OP refering to the chubby dude that appears in this video? I dont think thats JP, if that's what you're asking.

OH! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Isn't that one big guy the same one who was at the o2 arena at a close shot? I think that's one of his biggest fanst following him everywhere
  • LOL and Im kind of confused with the responses to this question. Isnt Jason Pfeiffer that dude who says MJ was his lover? Is the OP refering to the chubby dude that appears in this video? I dont think thats JP, if that's what you're asking.

OH! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Isn't that one big guy the same one who was at the o2 arena at a close shot? I think that's one of his biggest fanst following him everywhere

Yes, thats him. But RK mentions there is some other guy who resembles Pfeiffer toward the end of the video.
    LOL and Im kind of confused with the responses to this question. Isnt Jason Pfeiffer that dude who says MJ was his lover? Is the OP refering to the chubby dude that appears in this video? I dont think thats JP, if that's what you're asking.

Yes, thats him. But RK mentions there is some other guy who resembles Pfeiffer toward the end of the video.

oh OMG it's too late here, sorry! It looks like the brother of one of my best friends <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> IDK He has an resemblance with JP but I don't think it's him...but just like I said it's very late here, so I'm not really sure
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    this video, to 7, 23 it looks like jason pfeiffer.quelqu one can confirm. just to know

Are you talking about at :07? That's Michael. This is Michael at the Garden.

The chubby person - at 2:54? That is a fan of Michael's and I don't recall his name. He was at all of his events. Loyal fan.

I see where you're talking about. No, that's not Jason.