Greetings from Italy

MelissaMelissa Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey people on this forum,how are you?
Im new here and i thought to introduce myself.
My name is Melissa and im 23 from Milan/Italy.
Im a MJ fan since about 10 months now but im not a die hard fan or anything like that who screams for michael lol,i think at my age that would be a little to crazy?
besides im not a psycho <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
I dont know what to say really,uhm i have a dog and a guinea pig incase anyone cares.
I like to have fun and joke around,im a very nice person but if you're a jerk im one back thats the way it is.
I like to meet people and make friends,peoples life story interest me i dont know why probably because everyones life is diffrent,oh yeah sorry if my english suck's.
ok thats all i dont want to make anyone fall asleep on their keyboard :lol by reading this.
cheers x

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the family. It's a very tense time at the moment as we are drawing near the 1 year anniversary. Stay tuned and happy hoaxing. Nice to see you here. I'm from Australia but my genetics are Italian. Buon venuto!!! E caoi.. Sempre, con amore. xox
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi, Melissa welcome to the forum.
  • Hi <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Welcome to the forum and happy HOAXING. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome from Canada!!!

Nice to see more people my age coming on here