People getting aware.

GirlInTheMirrorGirlInTheMirror Posts: 423
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Today at my university there was an info sheet hanging on some walls, saying sth like "Wake up. There´s a political change going on, and you haven´t noticed it, yet?!"

And then it advises to get informed about the Bilderberg-group and the NWO. So I think some more ppl are getting aware (or trying to make others aware).

I was wondering about that, as I didn´t expect sth like this (for example not in an university).

Comments

• THat's good news. Maybe it's because of the recent exposure about the Bilderberg group at the European Parliament on June 1st by Daniel Estulin. Check out the that thread below. Just curious, what part of the world are you in?
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=10280
  • Yeah, i think so.
    I saw the papers yesterday, but i only read them today.

I´m in Germany.
  • Yeah, i think so.

I´m in Germany.

I had a feeling you were in Europe. Hopefully it will continue to spread like wildfire across Europe. The more people are aware of the Bilderberg Group and their sinister plans for our planet, the less power they will have over us.
  • Yeah, i think so.

I´m in Germany.

I had a feeling you were in Europe. Hopefully it will continue to spread like wildfire across Europe. The more people are aware of the Bilderberg Group and their sinister plans for our planet, the less power they will have over us.
    A feeling? How so? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Where are you from?
  • [/quote] A feeling? How so? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Where are you from?[/quote]

It's just that you said a poster in your school was calling attention to the Bilderberg Group only a day after Daniel Estulin's discussion at European Parliament. That made me think that the news is making its rounds in Europe and therefore you must be in Europe. I'm in the US, by the way.