Michael was no goody two shoes.. awaken to the truth!

Comments

• Oooh, Thank You, Dancing the Dream for this link! That was a lot to read, but I loved it all <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> And No, it should not be deleted! It's a link, so you may choose to ignore it. But Wow - I had to lower the AC a few degrees while reading this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ and Madge playing strip poker & chasing each other around nude <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Ryan O' Neal hate MJ after finding him & Tatum nude in Hot Tub <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    MJ & Lisa at D. Trumps Fla. estate before they were married and the poparazzi catching them out shopping in disguise and following them back to Mar-Lago was funny!

I believe these posters for the most part; as they expand on things I have already heard about that were previously vague. The time lines are right, they are not being paid, and they feel secure being that they are allowed to anonymous here. I just LOVED it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As always your comments are very good Serenitys_Dream, I personally am not in this forum to judge the private sexual life and Michael.

As for the rumors; The rumors affecting the reputation of anyone, good or bad sense, even if it is found to be false.

The question is why they take into account or if we are somehow conditioned to believe the rumors.
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    Ok..

Didn't she send 2000 (or so) sunflowers to Michael's grave? Why this?
    I don't think he would be with her after all <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

well maybe it was just for show...
    Maybe Michael is with Lisa...
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Ok..

Come on guys ..... She's married to another guy, and have 2 daughters with him.
  • Ok..

Well, being married to another guy & having 2 kids didn't stop her the first time she met MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I just can not believe that you have posted this. This is no better than any tabloid BS. You are believing hearsay posted by anonymous individuals. You have no idea what is the truth and what isn't or the motives of the posters. As far as LMP being with Michael, highly doubtful, she has a husband and twins. She may still care about him but she has definitely moved on. I am truly saddened by that blog and could not read very much of that trash. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I agree, it's again all heresay. I don't take anything for truth, not even if it makes sense.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I just can not believe that you have posted this. This is no better than any tabloid BS. You are believing hearsay posted by anonymous individuals. You have no idea what is the truth and what isn't or the motives of the posters. As far as LMP being with Michael, highly doubtful, she has a husband and twins. She may still care about him but she has definitely moved on. I am truly saddened by that blog and could not read very much of that trash. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I agree, it's again all heresay. I don't take anything for truth, not even if it makes sense.
    Why is it saddening? And what IS the truth then?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I hope you don't find this too silly, but I'm hearing lots of people say Michael did or did not do this or that questionable thing, because he's not God. So now I'm curious, what does God actually do then? Does He blush when someone says the word "sex" or do we horrify Him with our lack of sexual self-control (not one person without sin in that area guaranteed)? Didn't He invent sex, didn't He create the human body, male and female, and the parts which do all the crazy sensations that drive people crazy and to do crazy things to have it; and then there's the anatomy which led electricians to call the plug (male) and the outlet receptacle (female)--made for each other. And don't get me started what the holiest of the best loved Bible characters all did. The Bible is full of sex and some pretty wild and deviant stuff too. I don't think God is so out of touch with us. Psalm 139 is written by King David, a guy with sexual addiction I think, and in v. 1 says, "Thou...art intimately acquainted with all my ways." and v. 14, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Yet in another verse elsewhere God says that David is a man after His own heart, really?? Frankly I don't think we have a clue what God does or thinks sexually. And He has set it up so that all biological life on earth has to use that messy method, sex. Either God foolishly created a recipe for disaster, or He knew we would be tempted all along, and set us up for the fall. I believe the latter. I've come over this last year, to love Michael and accept him as the overall person he is, and take all the stories told with a grain of salt, because only Michael knows for sure, and he's a loving good man.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Wise enough, MOM, but-
    I hope you don't find this too silly, but I'm hearing lots of people say Michael did or did not do this or that questionable thing, because he's not God. So now I'm curious, what does God actually do then? Does He blush when someone says the word "sex" or do we horrify Him with our lack of sexual self-control (not one person without sin in that area guaranteed)? Didn't He invent sex, didn't He create the human body, male and female, and the parts which do all the crazy sensations that drive people crazy and to do crazy things to have it; and then there's the anatomy which led electricians to call the plug (male) and the outlet receptacle (female)--made for each other. And don't get me started what the holiest of the best loved Bible characters all did. The Bible is full of sex and some pretty wild and deviant stuff too. I don't think God is so out of touch with us. Psalm 139 is written by King David, a guy with sexual addiction I think, and in v. 1 says, "Thou...art intimately acquainted with all my ways." and v. 14, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Yet in another verse elsewhere God says that David is a man after His own heart, really?? Frankly I don't think we have a clue what God does or thinks sexually. And He has set it up so that all biological life on earth has to use that messy method, sex. Either God foolishly created a recipe for disaster, or He knew we would be tempted all along, and set us up for the fall. I believe the latter. I've come over this last year, to love Michael and accept him as the overall person he is, and take all the stories told with a grain of salt, because only Michael knows for sure, and he's a loving good man.
    the bold- eh..?
  • I hope you don't find this too silly, but I'm hearing lots of people say Michael did or did not do this or that questionable thing, because he's not God. So now I'm curious, what does God actually do then? Does He blush when someone says the word "sex" or do we horrify Him with our lack of sexual self-control (not one person without sin in that area guaranteed)? Didn't He invent sex, didn't He create the human body, male and female, and the parts which do all the crazy sensations that drive people crazy and to do crazy things to have it; and then there's the anatomy which led electricians to call the plug (male) and the outlet receptacle (female)--made for each other. And don't get me started what the holiest of the best loved Bible characters all did. The Bible is full of sex and some pretty wild and deviant stuff too. I don't think God is so out of touch with us. Psalm 139 is written by King David, a guy with sexual addiction I think, and in v. 1 says, "Thou...art intimately acquainted with all my ways." and v. 14, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Yet in another verse elsewhere God says that David is a man after His own heart, really?? Frankly I don't think we have a clue what God does or thinks sexually. And He has set it up so that all biological life on earth has to use that messy method, sex. Either God foolishly created a recipe for disaster, or He knew we would be tempted all along, and set us up for the fall. I believe the latter. I've come over this last year, to love Michael and accept him as the overall person he is, and take all the stories told with a grain of salt, because only Michael knows for sure, and he's a loving good man.

wow... a BIG F**KIN WOW...

honestly I think God is highly sexual, beyond perversion and stuff tho, think about it, pollen is sexual, sometimes I think rain is sexual, I think certain seasons are more sexual than other seasons, even certain foods have sexual connotations to them as well...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    guys they even posted my own post about his driver Gokor that i posted only here and on my facebook page, OMG the story has beeen spread so quickly,cannot believe it, it's really a very rare story that only we armenians know and i'n glad that now many people all over the world can read it and Make sure that MJ loves women
  • alot of fruits and vegetables have resemblances to sexual parts LOL
    Ok..

Well, being married to another guy & having 2 kids didn't stop her the first time she met MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She divorced him....
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    what hoax clues are in all of this?

Good question ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

Its to debunk the theory and image many have of Michael as this asexual, innocent, clueless, etc man.. he knew what he was doing with those Gold Pants. He knew what he was doing with women.. he was a seducer, a gentleman, an intelligent sexual man.

Its to debunk the theory and image many have of Michael as this asexual, innocent, clueless, etc man.. he knew what he was doing with those Gold Pants. He knew what he was doing with women.. he was a seducer, a gentleman, an intelligent sexual man.

and micheals sexuality has what to with the hoax?

and micheals sexuality has what to with the hoax?

Debunking the old misconception and understanding the real man.
    I have never believed in all this innocent image he was showing. I think. it was just what he wanted the world to think of him. In fact, I think he was very sexual and very much a man. With all the good that's in that, and all the bad.I think it's very easy to see in him. Look in his eyes.
    so you are measuring the man based intirely on what he does with his penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so you are measuring the man based intirely on what he does with his penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No i am not. Can we please not start or spoil this thread with an argument? PM me if you have an issue.

Peace. x
    i am not rying to argue i just can't see what this part of his life has to do with how anyone views him (with the exception of harming children).why do we have to put him at one extreme or the other .

DD i also was not meaning anything directly at you.
  • I am sorry but I really aint interested in who Michael did or didn't "Do"

His private life should remain private, who he had sex with has nothing to do with us
    I am sorry but I really aint interested in who Michael did or didn't "Do"

His private life should remain private, who he had sex with has nothing to do with us

That't not the issue who he did it with or not, I just think, that if you see him as the innocent boy who was only like a child, then your seeing something wrong.
  • I don't see him as an innocent boy, but what he did or didn't do should stay between him and the other party, his sex life should have no concern for us, the poor guy got little enouigh privacy as it is. Some things should stay behnd closed doors.
This discussion has been closed.