Hello Adventureland!

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello Adventureland!
I want to first tell you guys how awesome you all are! What an adventure! Thank you Mo and Souza for all your hard work. It's been really amazing to watch it unfold.
I have been watching and digging in from a distance. LOL, I am sort of nervous to post anything. I have found some really interesting things over the past few months....just like you all. How do we know we are doing the correct thing? What if Michael doesn't want to comeback and we are discovering too much? The absolute last thing I'd ever want to do is cause any trouble for him. Am I crazy or is this the real thing?

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hey welcome to the forum. It's been along 11 months and there are still many unanswered questions. But that's why we are here to discover the truth. So welcome to the hoax train.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    THANK YOU! I am glad I finally got up the nerve to join and post. I want to post my thoughts/findings so maybe you guys can help sort it out. I will do that later today. I hope nobody took offense at my introduction, I just need a little push to get on the train <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Blessings Always!
  • AllForMikeAllForMike Posts: 23
    Welcome to the forum wishingstar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Hope you enjoy it here. love
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Welcome to the jungle. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don't be nervous to post!
    We always need fresh minds and opinions.
    Also, it's not like we're gonna FIND Michael,
    We're just investigating why so many things involving
    his death don't add up.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks guys...this is awesome. I really appreciate the welcome's and the kind words. I am trying to gather my notes/thoughts to write my very first post...... yay!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    ADVENTURELAND! I like that!
    (It's so much better than "padded cell")
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> have a nice stay <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Welcome from Canada!!!

Keep on BELIEVING!
    It's so cool to see you guys respond! I have been following/reading this for a long time. It's an honor to be among you! Thanks! Have a blessed day, indeed!
  • Hi, welcome! Definitely I can not answer your question, but I know I still want to discover the truth, whatever, always with the purpose of helping Mike. I hope he understands and loves us, wherever you are and well! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome from Australia xoxoxoxo Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->