One More Chance Unfinished Video stills

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[youtube:6go36txt]

The song that somehow always manages to make me sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

This would have been so hot, he looks so fine. Video never completed due to the trials <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• thank you so much for that video!!..love, love that song!!
    you are so right..what would have come of that video??!!..i know..just like all of his videos..amazement!!
    than you again!!
    keep the faith!!
    suzz
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    It would have been another great video from Michael. But sadly he wasn't able to finish the video. Because they starting bothering him with those BS allegations.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    I absolutely love this picture:D
    Looks like he's havin fun:D
    I really really really like this song also:D
    I wish the video could have been finished so badly i wish <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

001s050WlAY.jpg
  • The song is amazing and that video is great. Just wish he could have finished it
    That photo is awsome. Shows how happy and much fun he was having!!!
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    It's a shame the accusations and Neverland raid put a stop to the production. Michael looks very healthy and focused on those pictures, I wish I could see the finished result.

I bet they have some kind of footage from behind the scenes or something, so we can just hope we can see them sometime.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you for posting this video. I'll never forget the first and only time I heard this song being played. I live in Italy. I went downstairs and entered the bar/café on the corner. I heard this angelic-sounding voice and this lovely song, wondering who could it be? Then, I heard it was Michael's. I felt happy, knowing he was still making beautiful music.

I am so angry at the Arvizos, Sneddon, Murray and all the other snakes who took advantage of him. He should have been revered as a national artist, a gift to humanity.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    He looks fine. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • The song makes me so sad because it seems he's saying "this time is my time" finally <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> And it never happened for him. After all he had done for everybody else, this time was gonna be time for him. DAMMIT HE DESERVED IT! Why couldn't he have it? I hate that Michael never got "his" chance to just BE! It breaks my heart, makes me wanna SCREAM <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->