The Jacksons are on LKL!!

LucyLocketLucyLocket Posts: 203
edited January 1970 in News
Tito's description of when he learned about the "death" was messed up. He seemed to get his story mixed up.

Jermaine and Tito both said that they looked to CNN for info on the "death."

Marlon said something really odd when the show was first coming on about how it felt like a parent had died. It was a strange statement and I wish that I had it in his exact owrds.

Comments

• deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    they are a hot mess
  • I thought they reschedule for next thursday <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Is this filmed with a delay?
    Marlon said something really odd when the show was first coming on about how it felt like a parent had died. It was a strange statement and I wish that I had it in his exact words.

He was speaking about Michael's kids. First he said they were doing great and then he said that they were doing as well as they could after losing a parent.

---

Jackie said that "Jermaine loves the spotlight". They got into a fake argument and Jermaine said that the light naturally follows him. Is this the spotlight? What was the discussion in TII about the spotlight following MJ?

"His spirit is very much alive."
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    Okay, I'm watching and I can't stomach much more of this... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    anyone recording it?
  • Oh my goodness... they just said that they did see MJ in the casket at the private memorial service reserved for family and close friends.
    I thought Tito said earlier that he didn't see Michael's body..wth?
  • Jermaine said that Conrad Murray should be charged. He also said that he can't believe that he is allowed to practice medicine.

Dr. Murray's attorney sent a statement sayig that they are ... "waiting on concrete facts to come from the LAPD."
    Okay, MJ has to be ALIVE, because I can't believe Jermaine just said there is no "guilt" for not doing more to save their brother. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    No wonder why I can't stand Jermaine <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • LK said that Joe and LaToya have mentioned MJ being murdered. Marlon said that each is entitled to their own opinion and you might get a different answer from each of them. He said that he would sit back and wait for investigation. Tito and the others said that LaTspoke too soon about foul play.
  • The discussion abut their father is strange. They said that they appreciate what he did (discipline?)... "That's why we are where we are today." They had no harsh (or even a teeny bit harsh) words about their father.
    The discussion abut their father is strange. They said that they appreciate what he did (discipline?)... "That's why we are where we are today." They had no harsh (or even a teeny bit harsh) words about their father.

And he taught them how to be men??? To cheat on their wives apparently. Let's not forget that Jermaine and Randy (or Marlon, I forget which one) share a wife.
  • Jermaine: "Neverland was Michael's Tomorrowland". (WDW/WDL) He also said that Michael studied Walt Disney.

One of them said that something is in the works for Neverland. He seemed to hesitate like he was about to say something that he shouldn't.
  • I'm afraid of getting the names of the brothers mixed up.

LK played a small clip of TII. One of said that it was the first time he had seen any of the movie.
  • ALL FOUR of them are confused about which of them has visited 2300 Jackson Street.

Jermaine missed a photoshoot about the reality show. His reason was that he was exhausted from working on the tribute. He was photoshopped into the photos.
  • They really are starting to make it sound like he is really gone. Please help me not feel this way. They really had tears in their eyes. Jeez I am a bit confused. What if we are wrong? But then I have the TUGGING saying He IS alive.. HELP me see ..haven't felt upset in a while and for some reason they are getting to me.
  • NONE of them know how old their mother is. They all speak very highly of her, though.
  • didn't one of the captions say, "Marlon: I can't believe my brother has died." ?

this is making me so sad... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • They all say that their concerts will happen BUT they did not know who would be their promoter. LK suggested AEG but they said that it had not yet been decided.
  • Thanks LucyLocket for your transcrip 'cause I don't have. CNN <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm not sure how am I suppose to feel right now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...Sure if this is a hoax they have to acted like he's dead...
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Can't wait to watch it. Even though my Comcast Guide shows LKL topic for the night: Sex Trafficking.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Go fig!
  • I am disgusted...I mean yes the Jackson 5 was wonderful but honestly if the 4 of them could have continued w/o Michael why didn't they do it a long time ago instead of doing it after Michael is supposidly gone? Why isn't Randy on too?

I hopw they do restore Neverland thats the best thing they said in the interview. If Michael is in heaven than shame on them for profiting off of his death instead of focusing on bringing justice for Michael. I have to admit they did create a bit of doubt in the back of my mind and I realized that if he is truly in heaven that I will feel sick all over again.
  • Can't wait to watch it. Even though my Comcast Guide shows LKL topic for the night: Sex Trafficking.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Go fig!

:lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sex Trafficking? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It says Larry's going to talk about sex? Am I misunderstanding? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What's sex trafficking suppose to mean anyways? Never herd that term before! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• I am disgusted...I mean yes the Jackson 5 was wonderful but honestly if the 4 of them could have continued w/o Michael why didn't they do it a long time ago instead of doing it after Michael is supposidly gone? Why isn't Randy on too?

I hopw they do restore Neverland thats the best thing they said in the interview. If Michael is in heaven than shame on them for profiting off of his death instead of focusing on bringing justice for Michael. I have to admit they did create a bit of doubt in the back of my mind and I realized that if he is truly in heaven that I will feel sick all over again.

That's sure not right profiting off of his death instead of focusing on bringing justice for Michael.It doesn't make sense,so I still have hope and believe in the hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->