Not feeling good lately.

AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I don't know how long I can hold on to this hoax. Lately I'm having these strange feelings that I can't explain. It just seems like this hoax will never end. I know I'm being impatient. I have really been feeling like shit lately and I'm hating life right now. Idk I just feel really down lately because of some personal issues. I don't want to let go of the hoax because I don't want to give up on Michael. I don't know what is going on but life really sucks right and I'm missing Michael so much.

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I don't know how long I can hold on to this hoax. Lately I'm having these strange feelings that I can't explain. It just seems like this hoax will never end. I know I'm being impatient. I have really been feeling like shit lately and I'm hating life right now. Idk I just feel really down lately because of some personal issues. I don't want to let go of the hoax because I don't want to give up on Michael. I don't know what is going on but life really sucks right and I'm missing Michael so much.
    please try to explain what they are if you can.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Take a little break and get some down time. You'll be better. These are stressful hours. I know, been there about to be there again. I'm on a MJ merry-go-round <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    please try to explain what they are if you can.[/quote]
    I been feeling sorta like I'm about to have a breakdown. It just don't feel like myself. I really feel like I'm about to lose my mind. It strange to me because I have never felt this way.
  • You know it's like roller-coaster

- first you're so excited !! woohoo !
    - then when you hear the sound of the train climbing the railroad, you just wonder "What on Hell am I doing here ? Mom, God, anyone ! get me out of here !"
    - then you go down, and you think it's great !
    - and then you tell yourself : wow that's great and scaring, but I might be sick :s
    - and then again it's fun !

When you get down you just tell yourself : Why have I done that ? I must be crazy ! But you loved the whole thing !
    you look back at the rollercoaster, and you tell yourself : I DID IT !

Don't worry, you'll be better soon <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i so agree with you i cant stop thinking about mornoe and elvis how did their fans made up stories about them...through the years ,i just pray to God please dont let this happen for our Michael..if he is not alive make it happen come back <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Don't worry AvaMarie this hoax is not meant to last forever. If I can give an advice it's to take a break and try to concentrate on what is going wrong in your life. It must be hard to have personal issues and come here at the same time unless it brings you hope. I pray God to help you. Keep the faith.