TIAI June 21

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061&start=150#p186027<!-- l -->:

I think the main message of update #6 (for believers) is in these words of TS: "...all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media!..." And the rest details, as I think, are first of all for non-believers. I spoke to my friends who aren't MJ fans about hoax and NWO. Some of them are ready to believe that Michael faked his death but unfortunately they are not ready to think that people can do anything against NWO or just change something for better.

Maybe we can try making it a trending topic on Twitter?? like #ElvisandMJdotcom ??????

GOOOD IDEA!!!!! ON JUNE 25..?
i think believers are going to tweet ''mjisalive''(i won't); at this moment imo to make #ElvisandMJdotcom a TT is more important...

Comments

• MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    OK... First of all, we need to know how many people are actually willing to help.
    we need many people tweeting at the same time (tweeting MANY times)
    and...what time? (LA time)
  • OK... First of all, we need to know how many people are actually willing to help.

How about at 12.21 LA time..?
    OK... First of all, we need to know how many people are actually willing to help.

How about at 12.21 LA time..?

any time for me... and 12:21 is perfect.

please leave your opinion guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

time zone converter >> <!-- m -->http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc<!-- m -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I'm great for 12:21 LA Time.

I'm also going to anonymously email my local newspapers, radio stations etc. with the link. I figure if it starts to pop up everywhere, people will wonder...
  • 12:21 is perfect... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    12.21 is good for me too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Perfect! To all Romanian fellows, 12:21 LA time corresponds to 10:21 pm (22:21) Bucharest (Romania) time.

LOVE,
    Andy
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    MO and Souza...maybe it will be a good idea to PM everyone about this.........

This is the only way we can make a difference...........one voice is not enough. It will take many of us to do this at precisely the same time. I'm happy to join in, but others need time to join twitter if they haven't already........

It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @2good, do you happen to know what time for us Auzzies?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    RK according to the time converter, 12.21pm on the 25th June will be 04:27:07am in Victoria Australia.......I think we are about 10 hrs ahead........looks like a early start on Friday morning then. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Oooh yeah I'm definitely in, as soon as I figure out the time <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    RK according to the time converter, 12.21pm on the 25th June will be 04:27:07am in Victoria Australia.......I think we are about 10 hrs ahead........looks like a early start on Friday morning then. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thankyou Mam. I'll put the alarm clock on <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • "We have to raise our voice as ONE"
    Great idea! I'm in!!!
    and emailing local newspapers, radio & TV stations would create interest & curiosity - wonderful thought @lilwendy
  • Perfect time. I AM IN. This is a GREAT idea. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Malakye808Malakye808 Posts: 20
    I'm in
  • EmtygaEmtyga Posts: 14
    I will definitely contribute. This is a great idea!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as ONE. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    12:21 Okay, I'll Have to Contribute.
    Have I spoken of the New World Order, and There Are People who have become convincing , But I Have Not Been Able to convinces Michael is alive .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I Always say ! you are going to go With That theme ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    I'm in <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    This is great timing 12:21 pm in LA is 2:00pm in Chicago for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!! I have a twitter and I will tweet as much as possible <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!!
    We must all be aware <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> !!!
    (Finishing lyrics)... "They gotta hear from ME they gotta hear from YOU <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    thank you guys!
    confirm your support here or <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11261&p=187391#p187391<!-- l --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't twitter or tweet or whatever you call it! Don't want to as a general thing but could I sign up and cancel again as soon as I've done this?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This is a great idea everyone, but could someone explain to me exactly how you make this a "trending topic" on twitter? I only use twitter from my computer, as I don't have a cell phone, and I'm not quite sure how to do this "trending topic" thing. Sorry if I sound stupid, just not sure how to do this, so if you could help me, I am definitely in! Thanks guys!!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Just putting a smile on your faces! ElvisandMJ.com
    [youtube:25kzcvvd]
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Just putting a smile on your faces! ElvisandMJ.com
    [youtube:z1y6xgm3]

Thanks lilwendy! What an awesome video...you really made me smile <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ...Thank you! I hope you have a great Day lilwendy...spreading the LOVE!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I don't twitter or tweet or whatever you call it! Don't want to as a general thing but could I sign up and cancel again as soon as I've done this?

that'll be cool! thx for helping out <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is a great idea everyone, but could someone explain to me exactly how you make this a "trending topic" on twitter? I only use twitter from my computer, as I don't have a cell phone, and I'm not quite sure how to do this "trending topic" thing. Sorry if I sound stupid, just not sure how to do this, so if you could help me, I am definitely in! Thanks guys!!

all u have to do is just to tweet #ElvisandMJdotcom , as many times as you can, on June 25th 12.21pm LA time. a trending topic will appear on the trending list at the right side of the twitter page when it becomes one of the most tweeted topics at any particular time. Essentially, a trending topic goes by count, which is why we need many people and many tweets about that topic. hope it helped <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->