I took the plunge here I am

Comments

• karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    SuperVision~ Just re read my last posting...need to clarify two things...meant to say that I have NEVER taken any money for a reading and that I believe MJ is not Done visiting me or anyone for the matter. I just never quick post when about to run out thewhen I have door.
    mjssoulmate~ just a quick interpretation. Its almost midnight where I live and need to get some sleep. The maze is your confusion. Since you are at Forest Lawn I would think it may be in regards as to your feelings whether or not Michael is buried there however many dreams are not literal so it may symbolic representing something in your life that you are confused personally. Mazes are about taking turns where you dont know what is around the corner as well, they are about choices. It seesm the focus of your dream is seeing the hand since it was mentioned twice. Hands are about communication. If we try to make a MJ connection, it is either that he is trying to communicate with you or you are trying to communicate with him. Since it is his hnad you see, I would say that he is trying to communicate with you. If you want to look at the dream as a reflection of you personal life, i would say that you have problems communicating with your family since a family is represented in your dream although it is Mj's family. Since you see and talk to his Mother, I would guess if we look at this personally, it is your Mother that you need to communicate something to.

What colors did you see in your dream? Colors are indication of feelings in your dream. Did you see flowers? Flowers would also give more insight. The important thing to remember is that youe dream is a message for you, whether from Mj or something more personal. You are the only one who really knows what it means, what resonates with you, what touches your heart will be the indication what the dream means, though I hope I helped give some insight.
  • Hey karen and MJsoulmate..
    By god it is 3:00 am here and I am still at it , listening to MIke's beautiful music. I just read your post..so I will put in my two cents,
    about the dream MJsouldmate has had,
    To me ..the most freaked out thing is, that so many people are now saying that they are seeing Michael in Dreams and/or visions.
    I am totally convinced there is something very meaningful up with that. And the most amazing part about these dreams and visions about him are being seen by people, who are or were not even his fans before 6-25..and some are still not, and still they say they are seeing him in their dreams. Quite a number of my family members have also told me in passing, that they have seen Michael in their dreams. They are not believers ..no where near it.
    To day too, I read the reply of that other poster on the first site I had posted about this, and the lady there is writing, she can't understand why she is getting visions of him. In fact she says she never had experienced visions before in her whole life before she started seeing him. And she also says she did not pay attention to Michael for several years before he passed.

Karen , you also stated you were actually a fan of the B-Gees
    and Andy Gibb..and look all the contact you are having with him.
    Having said that, It seems to me, Michael is trying to reach out and tell us something, or his spirit feels for those who are in pain and he is trying to comfort us.(Or it could also be our own subconscious mind coming to the rescue, at a time of our grief.)

But , If Michael is the one taking this initiative,that of course could mean ,as hard as it is for me to even say it he has really passed on, and that does not mean still that,I am ruling out he may still be alive, but , the whole thing has me puzzled about this.".His constant contact with people."
    Of course people could be picking it up from each other, who knows, the whole thing might be jumping and spreading from one subconscious to another, or when you really come down to it, all of us maybe tapping into the ONe Subconcious MINd..(the central computer <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> )...and getting what they need to see. Just one way to look at this phenomenon.

Specifically, about MJsoulmates dream, I don't believe , though
    I don't know her personal circumstances, it has much to do with her own fam. situation. There is a hand ...prob. his hand peeking out towards his children. Could be, he is protecting his
    children,even if he is gone.

And the papparzi she saw, could be there, cause some news worthy thing was happening. And his mom knows what it is all about. That is why , she maybe reacted the way she did when asked,.. whose hands it was?

To me, such dreams belong to surface type of dreams, meaning, they are more or less literal. Not much symbolism needed here to interpret...the whole thing.So it seems to me.
    I never try to make things complicated if I can see a direct interpretation, usually that is the one I stick to.

But ..what are the other nice dreams you have had MJ soulmate?

This one seems to indicate , either passing , or hiding, or unable to openly communicate with his children and his family on Mike's part. Hand was hidden...but was sticking out reaching..

Hope this helps...I meant to post my own dream of yesterday,
    but it is really very late, and ...it will have to wait til morrow.
    So..between and Karen...MJsoulmate...hope we were able to help out a bit...but stick around..and let us hear from you, about your dreams and thoughts.
    Night all
    sweet dreams..about our beloved!!
    The best is yet to come!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Karen and Supervision.....this is a link to a similar topic that was started recently...Enjoy......
    Karen, I also come from a family of 8 children, and I am the 7th born
    . <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But I live in Australia and was never a real obsessed MJ fan......love his music though and still do...but since learning more about him, I regret not getting to know the person better, that's why this experience is extremely unsusual for me...I usually connect to people nearer to home, but with MJ, anything is possible...

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=11375<!-- l -->
    Thanks for the link 2good2btrue, I will have to check it out.

SuperVision~ I agree with what you. Its hard to figure out if Michael is really alive or dead. Since he is visiting so many people, the conscious conclusion is that he has passed away. For some reason, I have a hard time believing that. Maybe my heart doesnt want to let go of him. Maybe because when I see hiim, he is so much alive that I cant accept that he is truly gone. Of course, spiritually he is still alive if nothing else. I do know that when psychics do readings that they are reading someones energy, not actually the person. Maybe there is someway that Michael is sending his energy to so many people and still be a live. What if he was actually in a coma I know its stretching.Im just trying to figure all this out. I do know that with God the impossible is what IS possible!

Last night I had a dream the Michael was at Neverland. This is about the 3 dream I have had about him being there. Of course, that doesnt mean that he is there, but his energy def is.

Some books that are give you a generally background on all of this are The Psychic Bible and the Angel Bible. Some people believe that if you hold something of some ones and meditate you can get better visions, maybe you could hold the stone from Michael's house and see if you get anything more intense. Just a thought.
    Sending you all lots of love and hugs
  • Good Afternoon to you Karen and all the gangs
    I just to answer you about this last post, man oh' man...Karen
    somethings you say, are really amazing me,cause, they are also
    my thoughts exactly. Or at least my suspicions , regarding what might me our sweet Michel's current state.
    YOU are right , when we see the visions and dreams about a person,we are dealing with their energy body, astral body,their spirit, their soul, and def. not with their physical body, which is of course not any or our true essence.
    Most humans here on earth, we identify ourselves with our physical body, which is the work of our shallow ego telling us that, but for any who would take a closer look, and they don't have to look to far , it is easy to know,and validate this fact, that we all are really spirits.Spirits connected to the ultimate source of our being, which most call "God".
    If some of us believe we are only the body, I am certain, that is just our shallow ego dictating to us. I mean, could any one of us keep ourselves alive, or did any one of us create ourselves' <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Or for those who are of a scientific bend, our present day science has confirmed already, all matter is essentially made up of pure energy. And energy as we know, once it is created , does not ever get destructed or lost. It just changes forms.
    I am sure , Karen,you are very aware of what I am saying here, I am just writing it, for the benefit of any other readers, if they are not familiar with this concept.
    Having said the above then, to connect what I am saying with our Michael,which is what we are concerned with here primarily,
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> LoL, it could be very possible, that he has actually shed his confining physical body, based on the reports of contact his constantly establishes with "living life force".Us <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

On the other hand , what amazed me , is that you are also speculating, that Michael might be in a coma.
    After that vivid dream I had, where I saw that I took him to the hospital, to be operated on his brain, I can not shake the feeling that it may indeed be true , that something went very wrong that day of 6-25...and a cover up ensued.????
    Because , we all remember, first it was being reported that he was in a coma.
    It makes me physically sick, just to think about it , if this is what is going on, but that dream was so explicit..I just don't know what to think anymore.
    If he is still here physically, Neverland is the place I was also shown, as I have already recounted. Now, I am also trying to solve the KIssing KIssing vision of Michael with that lady.

So..after promising 2good2betrue the other day, I will try to confirm if the pic she posted of the lady, who was vacationing in Hawii with PPB, I lay down to take a nap and to do a little detecting. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Before I dosed off , I asked to be shown to identify Michael's kissing partner...(Gee...Invading his privacy and all..sorry MIKE).

I did not get a vision but a quick dream.
    In the dream...I saw
    MY mother was sitting a my computer surfing...and she was saying to me, " I will show you Eddi Murphy wife..she is really pretty...and I was standing 5feets away from her and and was just talking to her while she clicked on something and was waiting for the lady's pic to come up....and my mother said again..you will see she is really very pretty....Her name is Steeela...and I said, MOM..you mean STella, don't you?
    and then I woke up.
    Now , I said to myself what have I got to do with Eddie Murphy and his wife....and then it hit..
    .the scene in..."...Remember the time vid...Eddie Murphy's wife..Mike's undying love."
    Gee...if that is not totally ingenious on the part of the dream maker, I don't know what is...actually I thought it was very funny.
    But who is STEEELa or STELLa...any body has an idea about any one called that in connection to Mike??
    And what do you think the dream was trying to tell me?

I hope MIke is in a coma, knocked out of his senses with Stella's LOve.
    Judging from the kissing scene....she sure got HIM.
    Lucky wench <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Peace... and.. Stella please come out who ever and where ever you are.!! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    2good2betrue..thanks for the link will see what is up there.
    Hi Everyone~
    im just exhausted after about 4 hours of playing at Dave and Busters with my 4 yr old grandson. Its his birthday today. Had tons of fun but am need of a nap!

I have also had visions of Michael getting off a medical table and walking down a hallway. It is like he wakes up and just gets off the table. I felt like the waking up was like coming out of a coma, but that could just my wanting it to be that. One person told me that they thought it was Michael transitioning to another plane.

Im really curious what all the kissing is about and who Stella is. And why I do always see that. Crazt stuff, but in a good way. I feel that there has to be a reason behind it. What is Michael trying to tell you? Do all your visions start the same way, with the kissing? My dreams/visions never start the same way.

Have you tried googling Michael and Stella just to see if there is anything? I may give you some validation as well. I wish we could figure some of this stuff out. Hes definately sending messages but what is he saying?
  • O.k..Karen and the rest,.I tried to find out what this name means for myself,..Stela or Stella.The name I got in the dream for Mike's lover lady.(re:the kissing visions)

and Wiki has this to say...
    right now I am crying my eyes out, I am beginning to think, I am just being stubborn to accept the hurtful truth...he may be really gone...
    If you care to look what this name means, and you believe in dreams and visions as also giving clues,...here is the link..
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella#Music<!-- m -->

What alarms me is the interpretations:
    Stela...a slab or wooden slab errected for funerary or commemorative purposes..Uh uh uh...
    and the other obvious meaning of this word ..is Star...uh uh uh again..

But of course this word has a wide range of meanings, please look and think if the other interpretations may fit our puzzle.
    Of the places called Stella. one is ..in South Africa,
    One in Enland, and one in Ireland, where MIKe lived before.

Well , all I can say is,If Stela or Stella is a real person,and the kissing visions did not lie, then we can say safely
    that is how..." Stella got her Grooves back" <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I just hope that is the scenario here.What do you think guys?
    Oh..Lord.please be with Michael ..where ever he is!!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    There was a Stella Marcroft who worked at Neverland in the early 90's along with her husband, Lemarque, but they were supposed to testify against Michael....don't know if they were actually put on the stand or not. She was allegedly Michael's chef for a brief time.
    Very interesting Angel! Thank you for that. You may have read that Super Vison and I were not huge MJ fans in the past so I had no knowldge of that.

Super Vision~I really think that you need to figure out what the symbolism of the kissing is. I feel like that is the key to you messages from Michael since they all start the same one. I have tried to find out what the meaning of kissing on thw internet and it is so varied. I really believe that once you figure out the symbolism of the kiss, you will start getting visions in a different way. You said that the woman was white so I believe she symbolizes purity or perfection. I wonder if their is a Bibical tie to the name Stella. An Angel named Stella...I know Im stretching again....
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Welcome Supervision! Glad to have with the believer forum. We are family oriented here and we welcome any insights you may have in this saga. Thank you for choosing us! Keep the Faith!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zRfhibdlK0<!-- m --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • No no Karen, I have always been a very huge fan of Michael. You must have been thinking of someone else. Why do you think that I am almost losing my mind with grief.
    I have seen Michael every chance I got ..and last I saw him was here in Chicago,when he came with the Bad tour...I have also seen the brothers in the Victory tour. So..MJ..was always number one Superstar in my world.
    I am sorry Karen, to me the kissing is just kissing...I don't think it carries too much of other meaning, cause, I see how Michael is so happy with this lady. It is as if , he has finally found real love for
    himself.Also, when they kiss, they are not attached to gravity, they are floating to each other, in a night seen, it seems like they are somewhere in a place full of stars and twinkling light.
    So, I have a bad feeling about this vision, unless, there would be an earthly explanation for this found soon.
    Did not someone say, that Michael had a girlfriend, a security guard or some one who used to be with him.I believe I saw a vid of the man telling about a girlfriend. I could not hear what he was saying exactly..Could someone tell us , what that was about?'
    Thank you angel , for your welcome. That link , I had already seen it, but thanks anyway.
    HOpe to hear or have good news soon.
    Happy B-day to your grand-son Karen.
    What do you think should we start posting with the other link 2good2be true posted for us, or stay here.
    It seems , people are getting used to it, and they are reading it.
    let me know...and please update your visions and dreams.I will do the same soon.
    Peace
    Oh Im so sorry, i must have remembered wrong or was thinking of someone else. Again, Im sorry. Tonights a bad night for me. I am having doubts. Its making me feel sad. I think I told you about the austic girl that loves Michael. I had talked to her about Michael one day because she was really missing him. I gave her caretaker my e-mail address and today I got 3 e-mails from her . The e-mails are written as if I am Michael. her e-mails are breaking my heart. She is wondering if Michael is crying and she wants to give her cat, elvis, to Michael so he will have someone to take care of. She told him that Elvis is the thing she loves most in the world. She is a wonderful loving woman. I just dont now what to say to her.

Im crazy to miss someone that I have never met <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Its just that everything seems so real when I see him in my dreams or when Im having a vision of him. I just dont know anymore. I had so much faith in what I see and the feeling that he was still alive, but now...i just dont know.
  • Sorry to say, I feel the same way, Karen, as far as girl..who is missing Michael..Just tell her, Michael is fine, and that is all you can say, cause, none of us know for sure otherwise. But , you and I both know, being involved with these visions and dreams, like I said in my post earlier, NO ONE REALLY DIES.
    Where ever MIKe is , I am sure he is fine. It is just if he transitioned we do miss him so. And what is more, he is constantly making things very difficult for us to forget him, or at least accept that his gone, and move on like the rest of the world.
    So, far, I have not seen anything about a murder, though I beginning to see in his bedroom. All I see is people moving about and the vision is not clear at all. Also to far to really decipher.
    I hope it comes nearer , so that I can see what was up that day.
    I will keep on trying...
    Also I forgot to tell you, yesterday , I got the name Diana Ross for the first time. It flashed in front of me . I wonder if she is involved somehow, along with Elizabeth, which I saw before clearly. That she is hiding MIKe.
    So...try to comfort the little girl...no reason to break her fantasy..with something we are not sure of. It will not hurt her to hold on to her dream.
    And Karen...try to stay positive, remember, you an I both know Mike is still here with us. He is already making himself felt by so many people.
    As I have said before,and I am very certain,
    the world has not heard the last of Michael J. Jackson.
    Dead or alive...
    The best is yet to come.
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Stellaaaaaaaa.... Marlon Brando in A Steetcar named Desire.
    Sorry, the only thing that came to mind. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you Super Vision! Its just so hard because she starts the e-mails by saying Hi Michael,she has no idea that she is writing to me, she thinks he is crying. I wrote her back as myself and explained to her that she is writing to me and not Michael. I did to reassure her that Michael is happy and is in fact not crying. I just hope she can understand what I am saying. Im sure that I am feeling so sad because I feel her pain. I can relate to her pain. She is really of reflection of what we are all feeling.

I have to believe that there is a reason that Michael comes to us. He has a message or the dreams/visions would have stopped by now. I have the feeling of Elisabeth Taylor as well, but thus far have never had Diana Ross. I cant get the song,"Man in the Mirror" out of my head, all day long its been playing in my head.

I think tonight Im going to meditate on Michael and see if i get anything. I need some answers.

Hope you have a wonderful night

Thats the first thing i thought of too! Im not familiar with the movie but wasnt Miko Brando, Marlon's son? And wasnt Miko Michael's body guard as well as friend?
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820

Thats the first thing i thought of too! Im not familiar with the movie but wasnt Miko Brando, Marlon's son? And wasnt Miko Michael's body guard as well as friend?

Yes, Marlon and Michael were good friends and Marlon's son Miko was his bodyguard and friend.
  • MJsoulmate..Yeah..According to my vision, MIKE is in something called.. Desire.. alright.
    But ..Gee..I doubt if it is all happening in a Streetcar LOL. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    But, I know the old, old, movie you are talking about,but our Stella is much younger and lovelier. JUst got to keep checking to find out who the lucky lady really is.We already know who He is .
    The handsome smooth criminal of Hearts.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Supervision, it is very possible that MJ might of had a near death experience, and that is why his energy is very strong at the moment.....and explains why we keep feeling him being alive. He may have crossed over, but just for a brief time.

I am feeling something very different.
    What you and Karen and seeing, in my opinion, fits in beautifully with many of my previous visions.

Patricularly the visions of the planets and stars. Stella is the italian name for "stars".

An unreleased song was leaked called "Another day"...the lyrics for this song are exactly as you describe in your visions: he is talking about a love in his life and the planets and the stars.....

[youtube:23zb3pgj]
    Supervision, my visions are very strong towards the greener pastures and I see alot of water and tunnels.....hmmm . My thoughts keep taking me back to a place called "Wonderland". There were many suggestions in the past about this. with the release of the new movie. These are my thoughts about this subject, but I have chosen to present them in picture form. Thanks for listening...2good2btrue xoxoxo
    Just a quick note Super Vision, I know this will sound crazy but while meditating, I saw the flash "Stella". I thought it could be becuase of your post. So I asked for validation that "stella" means somethng in regards to Michael. Heres the crazy part, I heard my spirit guide say "ask your son what beer he had today at lunch." I dont drink and dont really know much about beer. I texted my son and asked him what was the name of the beer he had at lunch today, the answer, "stella artois" Not sure how Stella and Michael are connected but you are on to something! You should ask for more clarification if you can. Will tell you more about my meditation tomorrow.

2good~ I love your pictures and your theory that MJ is in Wonderland! perhaps that needs more investigating at well.

Sweet dreams
  • Karen and 2good2betrue...you are both amazing...I just can not believe we are all getting the message about this love affair in one way or another. 2good...you are spot on with the pick of the floating lady, that is how I see them . But , It is always a night scene and I can't see her face but, him, he always has on red shirt, and they are surrounded in blue sparkling light and just kissing away. But , let me say, after I had the dream, now , suddenly, I don't see the kissing scene anymore. I am almost panicking, I wonder if that is it for me and MIke. I tried my best to get to see something tonight after I got your post, Karen, that you will be doing a special meditation. And I sat right here at my computer, got that little rock in my hand and just tried to see. NOthing!!
    I only saw him way to the left of my vision, in his blue military jacket with gold braids..and that very quick.
    But , guess what , I was so frustrated, I just sat there for a minute and then I went to my music library on my computer and just clicked on Elivs..and Ronstadt...LOve me tender record.
    Just..for something smooth , I thought and guess what came out
    blaring through my speakers...KeeeePPPPP the FAITh...
    I mean I was nowhere near MIke's songs or albums when I clicked on Elvis, with his pick on the album cover.
    Gee...I wish, MIKE , would give me a break..LOL <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Then again he is called the JOKER, for nothing.
    Full of pranks ...this one.
    question for 2good ..how do you post the pics?
    I tried to copy and paste and it did not work for me.
    I had a good one for the rabbit and that white shape I saw the other day. See, if you can describe it to me. you can PM me if you like.I love those pics. and your interpretation of what I am saying. Well...I guess, you yourself see it too.
    LOL...MIke did bring us all together here, I have no doubt about it. I feel more and more confident, between the three of us, we will crack...Stella.
    Karen, thanks for the validation. I don't doubt it at all ,especially after the freaking incident of the switch of t he songs....
    Yeah..KeeeeePPP the FAith!!!
    I guess we have too now.
    Sending LOve all around..
    and yes He is in WONDERLAND...IN MAJOR LOVE..
    we just got to find Stella... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    will let you know what I may get, when I finally make it to bed.
    2:12 am...already ..LOL <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have not had visions but I was not a die hard fan of michael but I always liked him and was on his side in times of trouble and have always wondered why that on the25 last year my brain was taken over with thoughts of michael and that he was alive or needed help. I try not to think about him and my brain goes back to him it used to worry me I thought I. Was getting obsessed but so many feel like this isn't it strange what do you both think are we getting messages or going mad
    Mumof3, have you seen this post..???

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12018<!-- l -->

It's about a sight called "InnerMichael". People from around the world, who are feeling a strong connection to MJ and feel it's a message to continue his work...very interesting.

Also these have been the very strong visions I have been seeing..but it doesn't mean he is passed. To reach heaven, is to reach the ultimate reward in life. I believe with all my heart and soul that MJ is telling us something. Another thing I noticed with my redirections lately, was the added incorrect song lyric.. This particular part/lyrics, are not the original song...I have no idea how they got there...but it does make me wonder about the importance of them.....any ideas???
This discussion has been closed.